It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wants to stop rebuilding other countries hes been saying it for 30 years

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: FyreByrd

I think he's willing but he needs most of us behind him because A.) The M.I.C. and foreign policy idiots aren't going to give that up without a fight and B.) that fight is life threatening.

I haven't heard him utter a word in this regard. But then - I can't (nor would want to ) read his mind. Stop making excuses.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

60% of the world is asian and growing, the world will evolve with or without us. If the us is not willing to join in on the global economy we will get left behind. I know it would be nice to be the world's only super power bully but that is just not the way the future is going to evolve.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: highvein

The money isn't given away, and it's not taken from the budget put aside for infrastructure.

The infrastructure is crumbling due to poor management.

It takes a long time for infrastructure to start to crumble. Now that's Trump's fault also?

Dude you should probably step out of your soapbox, not everything is about Trump.... Mkay ?

lol. Sure it isn't. I believe that the title of this thread has his name in it. So yes. This is about Trump.

Trump is in 90% of the thread titles and content, hell he's the subject even when it has nothing to do with him....

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

So we went into Iraq in order to rebuild it?

What was the reason again? To get those Saudi terrorists?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sorry but what we did to Japan was their fault not ours and same goes for Germany. Afghanistan and Iraq well those were wrong because we should have targeted Saudi Arabia because of 911 because they were the ones responsible for that not Saddam or Afghanistan I mean if you use the bush logic they hijackers were trained in Afghanistan as justification well he should have attacked my home town because hijackers learned to fly at local airport. But no we need to stop building all these other lands up while ours falls apart.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why do you HATE this Man so Much ? Or is it just All Men in General ?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
More than just rebuilding money, we have an unbelievable GDP yet we constantly send an ungodly large chunk of that out of the country never to be seen again. Other than fractional reserve lending, its the second biggest reason I bet that things turn disastrous reallllllly quick if anyone ever does the work to calculate the actual number of dollars in existence and in American hands. I mean, the value of a dollar would be cut at least in half if the truth came out. And possibly cut 90%.

And it don't help to spend things like 20 million dollars to teach how to use Facebook classes in China or 5 billion to Pakistan to help fight groups killing Christians and enslaving uneducated women that was instead spent improving the missiles they have pointed at India if not pocketed.

It never ends like it could. Most aid is supposedly for projects that should be finite and produce productivity and end dependence for problem x. But it is handed over, by the hundreds of billions every couple years, and sent as a lump sum meant for whatever floats the boat. We don't seem to ever have the lightbulb moment where we become smart enough to send a supervisor or auditor or ask someone at the EMBASSY to take the money and simply accompany the nation's officials so he/she can approve of whatever expenditure is proposed and write an exact amount check, not a penny more.

150 billion a decade (along with countless other nations chipping in billions more) goes to Africa providing enough to feed clothe and medicate 40 nations but even after a century of existing as a near entire continent of states dependent on international welfare, they still pocket and/or spend it all and fail to feed the starving, provide clean water, or build a self sufficient system of agriculture, trade, or industry when if we really wanted to help we would spend that money and a year or two destroying the systems of corruption and raping the people of Africa of their natural resources sending those out of the country to enrich the Dutch, Belgians, French, British, or to load illegal bank accounts of the Africans with their usurped power. And these are people who, in just one year, ALREADY take 1.2-1.3 trillion dollars total from the combined GDP of the continent.

I think Africa could become a booming self-sufficient paradise if only we just helped identify the corrupt...make them our target and the target of the people but instead we know they steal all that is meant for the people and that the people have a God given right to but still we let them steal and even sometimes remain a deified savior and national hero).

It goes on and on... 120,000 bucks to put benches in parks in Bangladesh or something, bailing out international businesses here or there... etc...

I don't know, we all saw the list last year though, some of us thanks to the ATS member who posted about the failed congressional bill. But we are one of the many MANNNNNNY countries who allow a central bank that allows fractional reserve lending (the number one cause of the worlds wars, murder, child labor, child abuse, human trafficking, slave trade, basically the world's suffering) to continue when any species with a brain subjected to such a system of economics would, after no more than 24 hours, drag those responsible for it out by ropes around their necks and string them up for the bloodshed and grief they subjected the planet to and did so without a second thought or a single moment of remorse, guilt, or shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join