It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump wants to stop rebuilding other countries hes been saying it for 30 years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Cool.

But then why has it Been Syria First, Iran First, Korea First, Saudi Arabia First, Israel First?

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Lib/ Dem interpretation of your title: Trump wants the world to burn.

What you did there would make a great comic strip series.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You didn't answer the question.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That's an Obama plan. $! tril in infrastructure spending.

Remember when #GOP didn't even read THAT bill ?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Missed nothing. Progressive movement. Him and W Wilson. Glad it did not happen. They are the real ones in control and this is killing them.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Good point...we should all be able to call someone an asshole...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well he ran twice back then and got destroyed. You sound like a low info voter. Its how he figured out how to play the Republican base with hatred and anger. I bet you run around yelling MAGA all day, well until your senior citizen parents make tyou go outside to burn off some energy because you never leave the basement

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Well he ran twice back then and got destroyed. You sound like a low info voter. Its how he figured out how to play the Republican base with hatred and anger. I bet you run around yelling MAGA all day, well until your senior citizen parents make tyou go outside to burn off some energy because you never leave the basement

LOL Im a 45 year old grandpa with my liberal son and his son living in my basement.

LMAO..MAga Maga Maga

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Why tho. What's your reason?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Pick up the following book.

Theodore and Woodrow: How two presidents...etc..etc... by Andrew Napolitano

It is a fantastic read as to how they shaped the last 100 years of US politics and they should have let Hillary Run in 08. They would have had Obama run in 2012 or 2016 and he would have finished what they started. Just a little too soon.

It was all planned in the late 1800's. implemented at the beginning of the 20th Century and they did not seal the deal.

Are there some things I agree with, yes, but at heart I am centrist. I am for small government, strong military and stay our of our households. Gay marriage and legalize pot...but be fiscally conservative. I am the voter Trump counted on...and we delivered.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I agree, a Trump from 30 years ago wouldn't be so bad. Pro-choice, wants to legalize drugs, in favor of hate crime legislation, gays in the military ok, and many other issues he was actually making sense on.

What we got now though, he is like the total opposite of the person he was.
edit on 9-7-2018 by curme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
We also Need to stop sending "assistance" to countries who would be an (outward) enemy, if we weren't sending them cash. Pakistan is the first one that comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: curme

You hit the nail on the head. He did not change. The way the media reports him has. Has been that way for him since the late 60's so it is not like bad press is something new. He has know about it for twice as long as some of his staffers and those that 'resist'.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

But he has changed. Anti-pro-choice, anti-gays in the military, doesn't want to legalize drugs anymore. He stripped himself of all of his ideals when he ran for President.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: curme

Not anti gay in the military. I believe he wanted a review of transgenders. He is the FIRST president to support gay marriage during an election...and win.

Pro-Choice? Hey, a person can change. Personally it should not be an issue of the government but at the same time I do not agree with 3rd term endings unless medically necessary. Common sense stuff. My son was born at 30 weeks. My belief but should not be governed.

He is for legalization of marijuana for medical but he does not make a stand because there is no reason. It is not up to the president. An EO would not change anything although it would help A LOT of people.

Link

He had an open book when running for president. No secrets. For 50 plus years he was in the media. He was the perfect storm in a political sense.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-09T22:36:11-05:001011 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-09T22:36:48-05:001048 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

why do you kiss his ass so much?
serious question

MAGA

How about you explain why you disagree with wanting to rebuild American infrastructure and try to debate, instead of getting triggered, by something Trump said 30 years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
That's an Obama plan. $! tril in infrastructure spending.

Remember when #GOP didn't even read THAT bill ?

And Whataboutisms are your talking points?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Which country did we rebuild?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

serious question

MAGA

Because people like you continue to find fault in everything.
Because people like you enflame every situation

Kiss ass? maybe acknowledgement is a better word.. or appreciation

I agree with Trump, America FIRST!

Any America who doesn't agree with that should pack their bags and go to Haiti or Sudan.. or somewhere that has a corrupt government.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The world is getting smaller by the minute, we are becoming globalized before our very eyes. I don't think this is the right time in history to pull this isolationist crap. America is acting like the big bully w the basketball that doesn't want to let the new kids in on the game. Smh

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

serious question

MAGA

How about you explain why you disagree with wanting to rebuild American infrastructure and try to debate, instead of getting triggered, by something Trump said 30 years ago.

Is America's infrastructure being rebuilt ? Is the president moving his business interests and production lines into America ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join