It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization’ Is ‘at Risk’ in 2018 Midterms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm willing to bet most liberals would like to see that crusty ass leather bag replaced by a thinking and breathing human being.

It's hard to decide who is more embarrassing, Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi. For sure Nancy is dumber.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JBurns

It's hard to decide who is more embarrassing, Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi.

It scares me far more to think about having neurotic people like this in power... and the fact people actually think psycho's like this are the more civilized and ethical political leaders is simply laughable but also equally as scary because it tells me people are not very skilled at seeing through fake emotions or they simply choose not to.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Unfortunately, when I see her making this face, I have to assume that if we saw the whole situation, it would be Mrs. Pelosi undergoing a tough BM.

As for the rest of the OP...yadda yadda yadda, she's an idiot, what do you expect?

Hyperbole for President 2020!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have to agree 100% with old Nance. “Civilization as we know it today" sucks pretty hard, not sure why anyone would want things to continue as they are. I'm seeing vast improvements on the horizon. MAGA!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization’ Is ‘at Risk’ in 2018 Midterms

Yeah from people like HER!

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
She's right, the barbaric republican cult and their cult leader will destroy western civilization or whats left of it if the sheep don't vote them out.

Their anti-human politics of worshiping the rich only and neglecting the 99 percent is working to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.

But the ones who vote for them, the brainwashed cults are the real dupes.

Trump and the GOP piss all over them every time yet they still give them power.

Go figure
edit on 12-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Didn't she mean "very existence itself?"

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join