It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Civilization’ Is ‘at Risk’ in 2018 Midterms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
LOL!

2nd...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

When are democrats going to start chanting, "Death To America" and burning the American flag?

After Trump's Supreme Court nominee is confirmed. It would be best if the haters left this country, but of course that's too much to ask for.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ironically, if she and a handful of other unsavory characters would just leave the Democratic Party, retiring and taking their meldramatic vitriol, race baiting, fear mongering, and corruption with them, the Dems would probably fare quite well in the 2018 Midterms.

In order to rebuild the Democratic Party, The Clintons and Obama must be behind the bars first.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

"In order to rebuild the Democratic Party, The Clintons and Obama must be behind the bars first. "

Lol! You need to ease-off the Russian Kool-Aid, buddy. It's making you sick.

edit on 7/9/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

"In order to rebuild the Democratic Party, The Clintons and Obama must be behind the bars first. "

Lol! You need to ease-off the Russian Kool-Aid, buddy. It's making you sick.

I already got one triggered folks, look !

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My only question is :
Pelosi was able to put words together and make a sentence , then speak it without a gaffe ?
Clearly this has to be "fake news"

edit on 7/9/18 by Gothmog because: got gaff and gaffe mixed up for a moment

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Meh, we heard the same about the GOP, Bush, and Cheney... wasn't necessary for the GOP to reclaim control of the country, though. The Dems need to do two things (neither of which they've done since losing in 2016, so 2018 is already a loss for them as far as my expectations go.)
1. Chop off gangrenous limbs. Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, association with extremely ugly and angry groups like ANTIFA, BLM, an La Raza must end or that party will continue to see growing support only among the extremists while middle America flees them in droves.
2. Get a unified narrative. "Impeach Trump" isn't a unified narrative, it's a bitch and moan. They learned nothing from 2004, when John Forbes Kerry ran as the "Anyone other than Bush" candidate and lost. You have to stand for something because you can't get enough voters to fall for anything in the US.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It is. If left to play out running amok, Planet SJW would be a slower process than a Giant Meteor, but more effective in wiping out all life on Earth.

Communism can only work if you make the world such a horrible place that it's considered an improvement.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Other than basic law enforcement, it’s great when governments get to define what speech is civil, what are hate crimes, and what is fake news. Oh, and control your healthcare? Like governments never abused power before. But hey, it might be different than Russia, USSR, Cuba, China,North Korea, South Africa, Hati, Venezuela.........

Just cannot wait for the USA to go to a citizen’s points system like China.
edit on 9-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

...must end or that party will continue to see growing support only among the extremists while middle America flees them in
droves.

Turning 'everyone' into extremists is The Formula. To create absolutely blind faith knee jerk die hard followers. Their 'unified platform' being the convergence of every possible mass group identity into ONE Hyper-Tribalist super identity, the likes of which even beyond Nazi Germany, that was their vision. And when its failure slammed them in the face in 2016 they still are going out of their collectivist minds. That's what hardcore groupthink identity politics does to a person, as seen in what what left (nothing but rubble) in Germany in 1945; that's what it took to turn it off for them after the Nazi's managed to hoodwink a total one party rule using the same collectivist indoctrination techniques.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

A system of government where everyone is equally repressed and miserable. Unless you have political power which is only controlled by one political party. The only true form of currency is party loyalty.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I totally agree with that. I think Democrats, progressives are begging for new blood. But its hard to make old guard go away.

I mean look at it, most people who work can't wait to retire. these politicians don't EVER! want to retire. What does that say about the kind of "work" they do.

I honestly believe that for most of these congressmen and women, it isnt even about money anymore. they are addicted to power. they know after they retire, their power and influence will decrease year after year.....and that they cannot stomach

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Guys, it's Pelosi. Let's not act like anyone but her direct voters and supporters believe anything she says.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That is a very good point pvxn

I Should've thought of that

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As someone who is Anti-Left (and anti-Right) and also Anti-Civ... I am at odds with this statement

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
As someone who is Anti-Left (and anti-Right) and also Anti-Civ... I am at odds with this statement

So, what the hell do you stand on, or does the vacuum of space constitute your belief system?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Case in point, removing children from the parent at the border. Whoever ordered that should be charged with the emotional abuse of a child, and charged at once, and also with denying minors due process of law.

Pelosi is correct.

Since Trump had nothing to do with passing any of the laws you are so upset about, and is just enforcing the laws on the books when he took office, Pelosi is delusional.

The only risk to civilization is from the irrational, uninformed #resitance that is so brainwashed by the emotional propaganda and so filled with hate that they have lost any touch with reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The left... what a giant bucket of deplorables. With super-deplorables like Pelosi leading them.

Hey, it works both ways!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ironically, if she and a handful of other unsavory characters would just leave the Democratic Party, retiring and taking their meldramatic vitriol, race baiting, fear mongering, and corruption with them, the Dems would probably fare quite well in the 2018 Midterms.

I actually think you are right with your statement, if her and waters left, lots more of the moderate democrats would vote democratic, I think lots of them are starting to see the insanity in some of their congressmen and elected officials. We do not need these kind of congressmen and government officials pushing chaos and hate.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What scares me the most about talk like this is how easy people buy it.

My wife today just told me her sister and brother in-law are literally afraid that abortion will become illegal once Trumps supreme court Justice nominee is confirmed. These are PHD ejected people and they have no idea how their government works and allow them selves to be scare mongured so effectively.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join