It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Snopes and AP have no Business being being "Fact Checkers"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Out of all the crap media and agenda promoting sites out there to choose from the fact-hecklers are the ones I trust the least. If, for no other reason, they demand to be the final word on what is true and what isn't. Truth doesn't mind investigation and discussion. Lies are the ones who cant sit still thru an interrogatory.

But you can use a fact-checker site as a starting point.

Then research what they say and compare it to other gathered information.

Another thing is always research the author of an article. OP-EDs come in all flavors. At least you'll know which way they lean.

Not much point of it being a 'fact-checker' site if it's only a launch point to find out of what they say is true.
There are no 'fact-checker' websites. Most that claim it are the exact opposite. They are partisan hack propaganda sites, like Snopes.

Chosen propaganda is rife on here.

How many on here don't search for the propaganda they want to present?

I prefer a starting point -- then examine both sides.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

SNOPES proved many times during Donald Trump's Presidency, that it's mostly an inaccurate Democrat ass-kissing garbage entity that's an embarrassment to the "Fact Checker" community.

U.S. President Donald Trump claimed his predecessor, or unidentified political opponents, "spied on our campaign illegally" numerous times.

False FALSE FALSE!!!

You might want to examine the sources you repeatedly use that you consider fact.

edit on 17-5-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

If a so-called fact checker can find anything they can dispute they declare it false in its entirety.

You know, the way you just attempted to fact-check me.

Just because something goes against what any given poster may believe doesn't automatically make that source any more or less reliable.

Funny how that works, huh...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Too me, fact checkers perform *damage control* in order to protect the extortion, racketeering, and trafficking being perpetrated by people in government.

Normie's at the center of their own universe aren't inclined to do their own homework especially if someone will provide answers that control how damaging the news is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join