It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gryphon66

False According to You FALSE FACE ? Yeah , I watched Batman the T.V. Show back in 68' Griffter , and Know Where You Sit at the " Table " ..Ahem.........

LOL. It's often said that use of ad hominem proves that you've lost the argument.

Talk to me about the respect that you showed to the President 2008-2017 and then we can talk about Mr. Trump.

When you realize that you cannot, perhaps some reflection on the absurdly hypocritical nature of your post will occur to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Annee
Trump has fueled the extreme division in this country.

And that's a fact.

One of your "facts" again ?
You are going to have to quit self-promoting your own home-made propaganda

Are we more "together" now as a country than in January 2017?

In your opinion?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I got a *Virus Warning* when I clicked that link?

Did it show any of the attacks? Or did the article go deeper into the alleged attacks?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You'd have to turn off the Internet too. One of the best moves I did was a "walk away" from Facebook about 16 months ago.

Don't miss it at all

FB just amplifies everything you don't need amplified.

Ummm...#neverusedfacebook...

But good to see you...#walkaway...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

Actually he doesn't promote it. Maybe you should read the story, it's someone else talking about his donations, not him.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I thought he was a terrible President, but he was always the President.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Did the divide start with Trump, in your opinion?

Trump can help women, he can help black people, he can do all the right things, but you can't overcome irrational hate.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

There's no virus.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

False According to You FALSE FACE ? Yeah , I watched Batman the T.V. Show back in 68' Griffter , and Know Where You Sit at the " Table " ..Ahem.........

LOL. It's often said that use of ad hominem proves that you've lost the argument.

Talk to me about the respect that you showed to the President 2008-2017 and then we can talk about Mr. Trump.

When you realize that you cannot, perhaps some reflection on the absurdly hypocritical nature of your post will occur to you.

Ummm...some even say...if you participate in an argument...rather than a discussion...then loss is all you've won...

But what do I know...knowledge is like walking on an endless beach where I reach down and grasp a few stray grains...the limit in all that infinity...of what I truly comprehend...

Not for lack of trying to comprehend...rather...because life is too short...and arguing about the wonder of it all...

Hubris...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Did the divide start with Trump, in your opinion?

Trump can help women, he can help black people, he can do all the right things, but you can't overcome irrational hate.

God no the divide didn't start with Trump; in fact, Trump may provide the ultimate solution.

We overcame the same basic "divides" we see today to form the United States.

Pick one: Agricultural/Rural vs. industrial/urban. North against South. East Against West. Conservative vs. Liberal, Federalist vs. Democratic-Republican, Whig vs. Democrat, Rich vs. Poor.

I'd be glad to listen to how Trump has helped women or Blacks ... but, no, I don't hate Trump. Many people who express distrust, dislike and disagreement don't "hate" Trump ... that's just a shorthand way to write whole groups of people off.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I disagree. The hate is real. I do not lump all into that category, but it's a very vocal group and is not really a minority. Many wish for America to be devastated such as by a recession just so they can blame Trump. They want America to fail rather than succeed, it's their actual desire.

Record low black unemployment.

Trump directs $200 million to tech education for women and minorities

www.politico.com...
edit on 9-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You disagree with what? Do you have some metric on how many people "hate" Trump versus the qualifiers I gave? If so, let me know.

You actually believe that many Americans want another devestating recession just to get at Trump? Well, that's an opinion, and mine is that is ridiculous. Many people have just now begun to recover from the 2008-9 Recession, it's just crazy to me that anyone wants that (or that anyone believes that people want that.)

No one wants America to fail, but we do have differing ideas about what success means, as well as what makes America Great.

What overt action or series of actions by Mr. Trump had a direct effect on Black unemployment, a number that has been decreasing for years under the Obama Administration?

edit on 9-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Did Bill Maher Say He Hopes for a Recession ‘to Get Rid of Trump’?
Rating: True

www.snopes.com...

If my aunt was give a button that would cause a recession and get rid of Trump she would push it. So would all the rest of her facebook friends that have non stop Trump hate in their posts. The hate is real.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Without showing some of the hateful comments this story has nothing to stand on.
Am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Bill Maher is an entertainer. He gets paid to say ridiculous, contravesial things.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and her friends. Is there a possibility that you see all that as hate because you hold Mr. Trump in such high regard? Just possible?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Nope, I don't even like Trump, and think while he has been good for the economy he's a sleazeball scumbag. I see him for what he is.

Maher was saying what he thought, most won't say it but think it. He meant it. He said he believes it will happen and he is rooting for it to happen. It was not a joke, it was an honest statement.
edit on 9-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Nope, I don't even like Trump, and think while he has been good for the economy he's a sleazeball scumbag. I see him for what he is.

Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

My wife, an Asian 1st generation green card holding immigrant sees the hate. She has almost unfriended my Aunt several times because of it. She doesn't understand why so many Americans have so much hate, she says that's your President, even if you don't like him you should hope he does well. She, obviously, did not vote for Trump, and neither did I.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There has always been a certain amount of actual hate for every President. The difference with Trump is that he engages with the hatred, whereas most Presidents have tried to ignore it.

I’M 52 SO i remember Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. The only ones that weren’t seriously the focus of polarized feeling were Ford and Bush I. I’ve heard everyone of the others referred to as traitors to the country ... even while they were in office.

Trump is more like Nixon to me. Combative and thin-skinned.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've really been thinking about this.

Where do these people get off, saving children without any compensation from the families, donating money and time to fight for a childs life. I mean most people wouldn't stop to help a stranded motorist because they'd be late to work. Then you have these doctors and donors giving their time and money simply to help people, with no reward, no gratitude. What a bunch of nazis.

Shame on you mr trump, shame.
edit on 9-7-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join