It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
St. Jude's is a wonderful place to give your charitable contributions to. They do so much to help children and their families going through this horrible fight.

When you have fought this fight and you KNOW there are people like Eric Trump making it possible, you are bound to be moved to give thanks for their generosity.

Then, to have to put up with small minds and hateful hearts that insult you for giving personal thanks to someone because he is the son of a president you don't like is beyond belief. I just think some of these T-haters are probably psychologically off, mentally ill....there are a lot of them. #WalkAway
edit on 9-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Ahabstar

Unfortunately, that's very much the case, or soon will be if more centist dems, like myself, don't dig our heads out and take back the party...gonna be hard though, since we didn't leave it, it left us--several years and election cycles ago.

...and that'll leave one major party. Does anyone else see an issue there? I sure as hell do.

I would hope. Now Bernie is right of the Democratic Party.

I'm tired of this all or Nothing mentality between the Democrats and Republicans. There are more of us who could meet in the middle than there are on both extremes. It doesn't have to be like this. It's the Republicans fault, it's the Democrats fault. Can we at least admit that it's both parties fault for the mess we are in.

We could get good governance if we just worked together. Yes each side wont get all they want, but at least they get some of it and can point to those as victory's for "our side". We've got Immigration, Healthcare, Infrastructure, big things that our country needs to fix , just to name a few. There aren't many monsters on either side.

What a stupid Dream that seems to be.

And right on cue there this:

Nancy Pelosi: "Civilization is at Risk in 2018 Midterms

“Civilization as we know it today is at risk in this election. We have to win,” Pelosi responded. “We have to win.

edit on 9-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I suppose it's much better to blame the "evil spirits" possessing democrats?

for every story the right can find about how evil the left is, I can probably find one just as bad about someone on the right...
so I guess those "evil spirits" are really rather non-caring when it comes to political affiliation, huh??

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wrong this division was started 20 years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree and may I add:

TURN OFF THE TV folks.....

This constant negative views on TV are demonic as many news reporters. People are changing due to negative airwaves coming from your TV. The real and unrelenting manipulation and hate is real.

Many have become addicted ONLY to the news....it is an infection. One that changes you from the inside out. It affects your spirit causing negative entities to come into your life and into your family's lives....

TURN OFF THE TV for 30 days and watch how you change.....for the better.

edit on 9-7-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The opposition is in a black hole. FFS.

You cant hate someone this much and also function properly in a complex society. Walk away indeed.

edit on 7 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

These Hateful Misguided People should First be Identified , then Publicly Chastised for their Ignorance and Bad Manners . No One is ENTITLED to Act like an Ahass in Public Without Suffering the Inevitable Consequences ...........

edit on 9-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pitiful behavior from a hateful person.
St. Jude is my wife’s favorite charity, she has been a supporter for years. You see about 35 years ago her teenage cousin was diagnosed with cancer, the little girl didn’t survive, but St. Jude’s was very helpful to the family.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump has fueled the extreme division in this country.

And that's a fact.

One of your "facts" again ?
You are going to have to quit self-promoting your own home-made propaganda

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The ONLY extreme division in this country are those who's Outright Refusal to Support a Duly Elected Chief Executive , and in the Same Time being Patriotic American Citizens who Care , want to See Our Great Country REGAIN the Prestige it HAD Once in the Past among the Other Nations on this Planet . Yes , Nationalism is Alive and Well in these United States of America Today . Hmm... Fancy That !
edit on 9-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

False.

Cf. America 2009-2017

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump has fueled the extreme division in this country.

And that's a fact.

Nevermind, so do you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

False According to You FALSE FACE ? Yeah , I watched Batman the T.V. Show back in 68' Griffter , and Know Where You Sit at the " Table " ..Ahem.........

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

False.

Cf. America 2009-2017

Dang , that was an informational post...
Got a lot out of it...
Thanks.
But , no thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Last Time I Checked , it's 2018 , and I Still Have the BILL OF RIGHTS Watching My Back . Grifting can get Confusing sometimes Even to a Grifter ............

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Last Time I Checked , it's 2018 , and I Still Have the BILL OF RIGHTS Watching My Back . Grifting can get Confusing sometimes Even to a Grifter ............

To be able to invoke the 1st Amendment , one must first say something...

edit on 7/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You'd have to turn off the Internet too. One of the best moves I did was a "walk away" from Facebook about 16 months ago.

Don't miss it at all

FB just amplifies everything you don't need amplified.
edit on 9-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Many, many people donate to St. Jude! They just don't use it to promote their wonderful goodness.

Plus, it's a Jewish organization and a great tax deduction to boot. A win win situation! Such a great guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

In her own words...

edit on 9-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The ONLY extreme division in this country are those who's Outright Refusal to Support a Duly Elected Chief Executive . . .

You can go back on ATS during Obama's presidency - - - to know what a joke that is.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join