It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: seeker1963

Trump has fueled the extreme division in this country.

And that's a fact.

The division was here long before Trump came along! Those of you suffering from TDS are just using Trump to justify your lack of self control and piss poor behavior!

And that's a FACT!

Trump fuels it.

That's a fact.

Trump reminds me of George Wallace - - and how he fueled division and hate.

Is it Trumps fault that liberals like BBQ becky and Permit Patty are racist?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you can't answer that question, it's pointless to even attempt to speak to you.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The constant hatred and fear is rendering some people into hysterics and stupidity. The persecution has begun. It is only a matter of time until it spills out into violence.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not surprising - this story involves the Trumps and kids getting a chance to live. Two things progressive liberals absolutely hate with a passion.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And that's a fact.

Ah yes......... lets forget about personal responsibility.

Politician X made me do it and act like a horrible person.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I see the #walkaway movement will not only be gaining ground but eventually morphing into #andneverlookback

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

When you guys start holding the President responsible for ANYTHING, then I'll start holding everyone else responsible again. Until then, stop being snowflakes.

It starts and end with the Presidency. So if The President can say anything he wants without repercussions, EVERYONE can say anything without repercussions. That's how this game is played now.

Besides, this is fake news. It's all made up by the Republicans to make the Democrats look bad.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I see the #walkaway movement will not only be gaining ground but eventually morphing into #andneverlookback

Shhhh, you're going to ruin the surprise. We should let this naturally play out and watch their faces as they realize what they're waking up to on November 7th, 2018.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Better believe I'll be voting.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It's all made up by the Republicans to make the Democrats look bad.

This isn't the Russian Collusion narrative and Adam Schiff isn't a Republican... we don't need to invent news to make the Democrats look bad, we just been to step back and let them be who and what they are.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I thought the left wanted free health care?

From St. Jude,

"Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live."

You'd think they would be happy that Eric Trump supports such a fine cause.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

And that's a fact.

Thwt was Obama...fact.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Unfortunately, that's very much the case, or soon will be if more centist dems, like myself, don't dig our heads out and take back the party...gonna be hard though, since we didn't leave it, it left us--several years and election cycles ago.

...and that'll leave one major party. Does anyone else see an issue there? I sure as hell do.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

From St. Jude,

"Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live."

Well, I've heard a lot of people say it this way, but Trump could find a cure for cancer and people would still find a way to hate him for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: MisterSpock

From St. Jude,

Well, I've heard a lot of people say it this way, but Trump could find a cure for cancer and people would still find a way to hate him for it.

Probably, if he cured cancer, how do we know he hasn't been sitting on the cure for years???? Why did he wait so long and kill all those people???

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Sorry, this story has nothing to do with the President. It's about liberals attacking a family who thanked someone for helping to save a child's life. I don't care what anyone has done, that's worthy of thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When you guys start holding the President responsible for ANYTHING, then I'll start holding everyone else responsible again. Until then, stop being snowflakes.

It starts and end with the Presidency. So if The President can say anything he wants without repercussions, EVERYONE can say anything without repercussions. That's how this game is played now.

Besides, this is fake news. It's all made up by the Republicans to make the Democrats look bad.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a rationalization of why someone isn’t responsible for their own actions. Last I checked, a US President has never been responsible for the actions of the populace (well, unless he ordered them into war, but based on your comment, pretty sure that doesn't apply to you). Just more liberal drivel from the nations indoctrination centers (AKA US Universities).

Oh, and before I forget, of course it’s fake news! It doesn’t fit the far left narrative! Please try to escape your bubble once in a while.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The hatred for anything Trump has gone beyond irrational levels.

Those that are attacking and blaming Trump are weak and pathetic.

They are showing how small and pathetic they actually are.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wrong, this is a trap. Erik Trump isn't concerned with the lives of children, his donations are just to throw people off from his real feelings toward children.

How quickly we forget that the trump administration is ripping children from their loving parents all along our border. In fact, not only did he create the laws that allow them to do it. But I've heard that they, personally(don and erik) go down to the border and drag the children away kicking and screaming from the parents, and take newborn babies and incinerate them. The information is out there, straight from sources which are familiar with the situation.
edit on 9-7-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

And that's a fact.

i'd say both parties are equally guilty of dividing our country.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join