It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So Eric Trump donates to St. Jude, a charity Hospital/Research Center that helps kids beat cancer and doesn't charge a single cent doing so. After battling cancer they thanked Eric who donates millions every year to St. Jude, because it is due to people like him that allow people like them to get well. What did they get in return , liberal hate and attacks, for a simple thank you.

A Memphis woman whose nephew beat cancer said she's experienced hateful online attacks because she thanked Eric Trump for his commitment to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Last month, Sherrie Hopper thanked the president's son for his support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital of Tennessee on Twitter, and said she and her family are "eternally grateful" for his commitment.

insider.foxnews.com...

This truly should receive bipartisan condemnation. I have a feeling CNN won't be airing this though.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
you placed this in the mud pit.
you dont see the irony?

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

An increasing number of Democrats are being possessed by evil spirits. Evil spirits are attracted to the emotions of hate, jealousy Etc.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Truly, there are some pitiful folks out there in the world wide web world...

So angry and resentful that they politicize virtually everything.

St. Judes is a life saver for many who might otherwise not receive much needed medical treatments. My own life was, not saved, but made much better, by treatments/surgeries I received at their expense. I send them a donation every year.
edit on 7/9/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So a rich man help less fortunate people and some hate him and a grateful person for the action.

Some people have fallen so far into the political party BS they can't even see a decent reality any more. Society is approaching "abandon all hope".

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That's how you know the majority of them who cry about the children when it comes to anti border security are nothing but phonies.

I see the same kind of hate for the Shriners, who provide transportation and free healthcare to the children of families in need.

We shall be judged by our deeds not our words.....

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Trump has fueled the extreme division in this country.

And that's a fact.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

As you Trumpsters would repeat over and over "FAKE NEWS'

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That's disgraceful. Politics should not be injected into everything, but it seems it will be that way from now on, until something breaks.

+53 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And that's a fact.

The division was here long before Trump came along! Those of you suffering from TDS are just using Trump to justify your lack of self control and piss poor behavior!

And that's a FACT!

edit on 9-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

And that's a fact.

Little difference between you saying that and someone saying the presence of black people is responsible for racism in America.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
the legion of morons are at it again

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Couldn't pass up the opportunity, could you?

Are we, or are we not, adults, adults who can take responsibility for our actions? Apparently, some of us need a bogey man to blame our own faults on.

If I'm rude to someone, and it's been known to happen, I'm not going to blame Trump, or Obama, or even Clinton...I'm going to blame me. They are my actions, not someone elses. I'm not such a puppet as all that. Others may be, I suppose.

A lady makes a post thanking a hospital and an individual for their help, however second hand...and others come in and make hateful, and stupid, let's not forget stupid, remarks, and it's Trumps fault? Really?

smfh.
edit on 7/9/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

And that's a fact.

The division was here long before Trump came along! Those of you suffering from TDS are just using Trump to justify your lack of self control and piss poor behavior!

And that's a FACT!

Trump fuels it.

That's a fact.

Trump reminds me of George Wallace - - and how he fueled division and hate.

link   
This is just sad. You can hate the president all you want but leave the little persons alone. They are just being grateful for the life of their child. You would be too if you were in the same predicament.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Couldn't pass up the opportunity, could you?

Why should I?

+26 more 
link   

Trump fuels nothing.

if you hate someone you will use anything as validation for that hate.

This thread is a prime example.

+18 more 
link   

Yawn. Obama fueled it. Hate grew a lot under his presidency. I love how you blame Trump for these liberals.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Because that's where it belongs. The people doing this deserve choice words only allowed here. I was hoping ATS could rise above pettiness and the comments would be directed where they belonged, Annee proved me wrong.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I agree, expose your true colors at all times. I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join