It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK, 9-11, and the Real America: Tying it All Together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Smallpeeps - I know look closely enough and all the dots gets connected don't they. I just mentioned those 2 events because they brought America into wars they weren't keen on going in to. Very convenient for those who control everything. Because we know, at the end of the war, doesn't matter which country won and which lost...all are saddled with debt, while the bankers who financed both sides laugh all the way to the bank, pun in tended.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Seraphim - yes, the anthrax was traced back to the Army. As I wrote in a previous post, it was an inside job. I believe it was Fascist Americans who were behind sending the letters. The Army ties it into the MIC, for sure, which I believe has come to be controlled by fascists. Do you think they had knowledge of or gave support to the WTC/Pentagon operation? I know a big piece of the Pentagon itself got blown up, and it was funny how it seemed to be a part of the building that had just received major renovations - near the helicopter pad, I believe. What's your take on it?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Of-course it was an "Inside Job"! Dare I say that 9/11 was an "Inside Job" also! How do you expect the American Public to Differentiate between made up "Al- Queada" Terrorists (this was spread solely through the Media BTW) - when there are in fact Actual Moslem Extremist Militant Terrorist Organizations in Existance & Plenty of them too (that is the Diabolical Genius of it all)! Americans bought the Lie EASILY after 9/11 (can you say
Racial & Religious Bias)! A little TOO easily for the comfort of people like myself (Free Thinker)!

The Economy was Collapsing & they needed an Excuse & Distraction for the Populace = First 9/11 & then Iraq! If you look at who is the Master of Propaganda & Brain Washing Techniques in this World - would you doubt that it is U.S.A? If so then I would urge you to turn on your TV & absorb the Steady Stream of Commercials for a while! It has been this way (Our Corporate Rule) since the Federal Reserve Fully Over Threw our Sovereign & Constitutional Government once & for all in 1996 & released all of that Fancy Monopoly Game Paper that we call "Money"!

[edit on 22-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
WTC wasn't a government building, but it has been treated like it was symbolic of the nation.

I wish it could be said that rich people lost their money in the tragedy, but in reality, even if they did, they have made back thrice their initial investment since then.

There are more important things than who got rich though, its what is planned next. And unfortunately it is likely to be more devastating than what has already occurred. I have a strange feeling it may be a death in public office. I don't know if it will be as highly visible as JFK and 09/11 though.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Note to ShadowXIX and Spliff4020 - hey, I apologize for the attitude. It's been pouring down rain around here for the past week, and I kind of went stir crazy yesterday. No excuse for being rude, though. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and to agree or disagree with the opinions of others. Theories need irrefutable proof to become facts. Sometimes I think we've become too good at criticism to the point that there are no longer any matters of fact, just opinions supported by competing sources.

I agree with what you said about the threat to us Americans, Spliff. There are lots of folks who want us dead. We need to stop being divisive and get together and define what us really is, and set about truly protecting the real us from the dangerous fringe elements that seek to appropriate the very freedoms that make us so powerful.

Dangerous fringe elements like the people behind 9/11 and the Anthrax letters, whomever they are and however they are connected. We are not going to get to the bottom of this in Afghanistan or Iraq (or Syria or Iran or North Korea). The answer lies here at home, amongst us.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

I agree with what you said about the threat to us Americans, Spliff. There are lots of folks who want us dead. We need to stop being divisive and get together and define what us really is, and set about truly protecting the real us from the dangerous fringe elements that seek to appropriate the very freedoms that make us so powerful.

Dangerous fringe elements like the people behind 9/11 and the Anthrax letters, whomever they are and however they are connected. We are not going to get to the bottom of this in Afghanistan or Iraq (or Syria or Iran or North Korea). The answer lies here at home, amongst us.

Well put, minor differences of opinions should not be the issue. I think most of us are on the same side here. Another war here or there is not going to solve this. IMO America needs to wheen itself off dependance of oil, and then we would not need to rely on mideast oil. A new energy policy is what is needed, and might have had if Bush was not re-elected. I believe the people in the middle east don't like us because we have been messing around in the persian gulf for too long. After that, we need to work on the MIC. Get our country back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join