It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK, 9-11, and the Real America: Tying it All Together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by alupang
"Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead. Hundreds or thousands not a chance. "

Really? So, how many Americans have heard the major media tell them that Silverstein is on record (as in voice recording) saying he told the NYFD to "pull" WTC7?

How many Americans even KNOW WTC7 collapsed *exactly* (as did the other two towers) like a controlled demo? THAT'S how a "conspiracy", as you wrongly label it (it is a covert action, meant to be "stealthy", as in secretive, therefore sure to draw a critical , skeptical eye) is done in America without most Americans knowing about it: Editorial Power.

If CNN doesn't say it, YOU don't believe it.

I don't recall the "flight list" of the plane that hit WTC7.

Care to enlighten me with it?

Well do you have any evidence that proves beyond a doubt WTC7 was brought down with explosives? If you dont then the rest of your point it Moot because their is no need for hundereds of people to be in on a lie that didnt happen.

Where is this recording as well I hopes it not the same thing where the people were ordered to ''pull out'' of WTC7 is it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Sauron
what facts? the only facts you have as to who done any of these atrocities has been presented to you by the very people who committed the crimes the American government.

No see the facts dont support your views and all you have to offer is opinions. You attack facts with your opinion which makes for a week case.

Fact 1993 arab terrorist set off a bomb in one of the Twin Towers.

Fact 2001 two planes crash into the same Twin Towers

Its not hard to put two and two together

I'm not disputing what happened, I'm disputing who was responsible for it.
there is no proof that those planes where flown by Arab hijackers, how did UBL get the air force to stand down that day? no wait they where playing war games, NORAD did not think it was real. How did Ben-Laden know this?
why did he pick that day who told him? Why did the on-board computers software FTS not over-ride the erratic flight manoeuvres of flight 175 as it turned into the second tower, or flight 77 into the pentagon for that matter, remember these guys could not fly little prop planes.
Who had control of the Flight Termination System. who has that technology?

However distasteful, there is a real possibility that remote circumvention occurred on those planes, a possibility that any credible investigation would hardly ignore. All the more so because the necessary hardware isn't just a cockamamie theory: a fully developed, totally programmable remote flight control platform actually exists. Suggestively named the "Flight Termination System," it is manufactured by Systems Planning Corporation of Rosslyn, Virginia, which maintains web pages devoted to the FTS and various subsystems:

The CEO of Systems Planning's international division, Dov Zakheim, is a long-time DoD and Republican Party insider, and a founding member of the Neoconservative cult. While Bush was still Governor of Texas, Zakheim became one of his closest advisers, counseling him on defense technology and strategic aspects of Middle Eastern affairs. After the 2000 "election," Rummy rewarded Zakheim with a low-profile but strategically important position -- Comptroller, i.e. head money man, of the Defense Department.

Zakheim also co-authored the Heritage Foundation's infamous tract, "Rebuilding America's Defenses," in which the Bush Administration's entire design for renewed global conquest was laid down a full year prior to 9-11. On page 63, the authors note that timely implementation of their ideas would require "some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor."

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

I'm not disputing what happened, I'm disputing who was responsible for it.
there is no proof that those planes where flown by Arab hijackers,

All right who do you suggest flew the planes then. If it wasnt people that with proven links to terrorist like Mohamed Atta which its a fact they were on the Plane then who was it?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
"Or lets look at the Twin towers brought down by demolition charges theory. Bring a building down that size would have been so loud everyone would have heard distinct explosives even felt the shockwaves hunderds if not thousands would have to lie and never say they heard anything."

HUH? You haven't seen the NYFD video of the NYFD FIREMEN, on 9/11, in their firehouse, describing the explosions "like they were trying to bring the building down" I believe is the EXACT QUOTE.

Oh, and it seems that Columbia University has a seismograph. OOPS, your bad. THERE WERE "explosions", after the planes hit, recorded by Columbia.

But hey, they DID "find" Atta's Passport, in PERFECT condition, on the rubble on the towers, so he MUST have done it all by hisself. Right?

'Course, the FACT he trained in a Florida flight school, AND flew for Rudi dekkers, who IS CIA connected, AND attended a United States Air Force Base "Foreign Officer Training" course prior to these "hijackings" doesn't concern you in the least, right? EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!! RIGHT!!!??? No Conspiracy here, move along, nothing to see here!! (Yes, the school IS in Porter Goss' old Congressional district, and YES Goss DID meet with the Pakistani ISI (CIA) General who sent ATTA $100,000 a month before the attacks....SO WHAT!!! NO CONSPIRACY HERE, MOVE ALONG, Nothing To See......

No one is saying nothing happened on 9/11, mister.

Just that 47 story steel hi-rises don't fall *in fear* 7 hours after the second tower *collapsed perfectly*.

BTW, for the *official* version to be true, then we have inadvertantly discovered a new method of Controlled Demolition.

No need for all that fancy-schmancy explosive placement, and syncronizing the charges, NO!!!!

Just pour kerosene (which is what JP-8, or Jet Fuel is, I know, I work with it in explosive conditions all the time in my profession, which burns no hotter than 1000 degrees LESS then steel melts) around the lobby, light it, and wait for it to melt steel it can't get hot enough to melt, then perfectly collapse.

Hopefully, the surrounding buildings won't suffer from WTC 7 syndrome, and fall in sympathy/fear.

See, Bush LIES all the time, NEVER speaks the truth.

THAT I can see as FACT.

Fact: WTC 7 was pulled, admitted, confessed to.

Someone rigged it with charges, ipso facto.

Who?

When?

And, of course, is that when they rigged the towers????

Let's start ignoring the eyewitnesses in Pennsylvania that saw the United jet on fire IN THE AIR, UPSIDEDOWN, before crqshing to earth, because we *might* have to ask how in the F*%@ "boxcutters" did that???

Or, let's ignore the STEWARDESS that made the phone call and said there was a GUN, PEOPLE SHOT, ok?

There there, everything explained away.

Feel better now?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
ShadowXIX, would you like to handle the post this ??

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
alupang learn how to use the quote button or no one is going to try to read through that mess.

Its real easy just hit the quote button

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
spliff4020 I really didnt want to get dragged into another one of these
I cant even count the number of times this has all been done.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"Well do you have any evidence that proves beyond a doubt WTC7 was brought down with explosives? If you dont then the rest of your point it Moot because their is no need for hundereds of people to be in on a lie that didnt happen.

Where is this recording as well I hopes it not the same thing where the people were ordered to ''pull out'' of WTC7 is it."

Haven't seen or heard the recording where "people were ordered to "pull out" of WTC7...."

I STATE you DON'T have, and CAN NOT provide a link to such a statement.

PROVE me wrong.

I HAVE heard Silverstein say he received a call from the NYFD, told them there "had been such a terrible loss of life, maybe the best thing is to just PULL IT, so THEY DECIDED to PULL IT....)

NOT *exactly* the same thing now, is it?

Explain YOUR *reason* WTC & collapsed PERFECTLY?

I'll wait.

I NEED "evidence" that WTC7 collapsed??? My eyes ain't good enough witness???

The *Official* 9/11 Commission WOULDN'T TOUCH IT.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
alupang for the love of all that is holy use the Quote Button.

Theres alittle tag on the top right corner of my post that says quote just hit it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

alupang learn how to use the quote button or no one is going to try to read through that mess.

Its real easy just hit the quote button

Feel Better Now, "ShadowXIX"????

Sorry for "the mess"

'Course, if that is your entire response, well, I didn't real;ize this was a jazzed up freeper websire.

See ya losers

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Thanks for using the Quote button it helps other people reading the thread as well since they know who you are quoting

alupang now that I read through that mess

In the terminology of firefighting and such... "pull it" means to remove the firefighting crews and let the building burn, make no attempt to save it. It does not mean to pull the building down.

Enough people had died that day and Larry Silverstein didnt want anymore Firefighters dying to save his buildings.

This has been covered before on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For All That's Holy, Geniuses, Learn How To Search google:

WATCH THE WORLD TRADE CENTER EXPLOSIONS HERE. WHAT MORE PROOF DO ...
... Yes the great Psychic Larry Silverstein orders that FDNY to pull out of building
7 and just as they ... HE SAID PULL IT ,NOT PULL THEM OUT BUT PULL IT ...
www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=& Board=consp_911&Number=293270721&page=&view=&s... - 87k - Cached - Similar pages

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Search Google nah Id rather search ATS first since its been covered here before by intelligent people.

Google has been flooded with so much 9-11 bunk searches are mess now

[edit on 21-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

All right who do you suggest flew the planes then. If it wasnt people that with proven links to terrorist like Mohamed Atta which its a fact they were on the Plane then who was it?

Well I can only hazard a guess and say Tricky Dickey Cheney was in control.
and computers had crashed the jets

There is no question that Cheney would be responsible for managing this exercise. The Tripod II drill became the command & control emergency response center on 9/11. The command center in WTC 7 was reportedly evacuated by 9:30 on 9/11, but Tripod II provided a new command center organized just as the original was. 28 How convenient.

The Air Force war games ensured the air attack would be successful, and Tripod II assured Cheney would have control of the response to the crisis of his making. Matching the war games with hijackings - or hijacking the war games - was the opportunity for Cheney to help ensure the 9/11 attacks would be successful, justifying what he calls, "The war that will not end in our lifetimes." The "war on terror"

Source: www.fromthewilderness.com...

But I would like to get back to my original post has anyone else read the article

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So, these 'Arab Terrorists' just happened to have weaponized anthrax standing by, and they decided to mail it from New Jersey to - Tom Daschle and Tom Brokaw?

Or, was it just a cowinkadink that the anthrax attacks coincided with the WTC/Pentagon attacks?

Right-wing Fascists and Arab extemists have walked hand-in-hand in totalitarian frenzy for a long time.

Yes, it was an inside job. There is a powerful element in the US Government that wants a totalitarian, fascist regime in place, and they will stop at nothing short of their own annihilation to accomplish that goal.

All peace and freedom loving people of good conscience must unite to prevent the Nazis from finally winning WWII. Don't think for a second that anything less is at stake. Just look at the provisions of the 'Patriot Act' (doublespeak anyone?).

"Just tell them that they are under attack, that their basic freedoms are threatened, and denounce the naysayers as unpatriotic - it works the same in every country." Herman Goering (quoted from Harper's Magazine)

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Or lets look at the Twin towers brought down by demolition charges theory. Bring a building down that size would have been so loud everyone would have heard distinct explosives even felt the shockwaves hunderds if not thousands would have to lie and never say they heard anything.

Not necessarily. There was an article reported in the American Free Press of major seismograph spikes right before the towers collapsed. So you see, there are a lot of people talking about these discrepancies, but who is actually listening.

People have their set opinions about what happened and for such people with strong convictions there will be no swaying one way or another.

On the other hand, there are people open to the possibility we aren't getting the full truth. The point isn't to believe anything about 9/11, but just to search for the truth wherever that may lead and at whatever cost it may come at.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Not necessarily. There was an article reported in the American Free Press of major seismograph spikes right before the towers collapsed. So you see, there are a lot of people talking about these discrepancies, but who is actually listening.

I dont know I find that hard to believe I have seen a 5 story building get demolished from over a quarter mile away and there would be no discrepancies on the fact that explosions just went off. They were so loud and you could even feel it. Your not going to confuse that with anything eles and you dont need seismograph spikes to tell you what just happened.

That was just a 5 story building a 110 story buliding would require considerably more explosives. So unless everyone around the Towers was deaf I really doubt it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That was just a 5 story building a 110 story buliding would require considerably more explosives. So unless everyone around the Towers was deaf I really doubt it.

I don't think I explained well enough. These seismologists were implying that the explosions took place well below the surface. I haven't done the research on to how the buildings fell, but it would seem weakening the infrastructure at the base could of caused such a collapse.

Just another story from the nation's last "real" newspaper.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Jamuhn]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
So, these 'Arab Terrorists' just happened to have weaponized anthrax standing by, and they decided to mail it from New Jersey to - Tom Daschle and Tom Brokaw?

What the heck are you talking about with the Anthrax attacks? Nobody has ever been convicted of that. And no evidence suggest it was arab terrorist and I dont recall anyone saying it was.So I dont know where you are getting that from.

The one suspect was a US WHITE male that happened to work in a bio chemical lab and he was never convicted.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

I don't think I explained well enough. These seismologists were implying that the explosions took place well below the surface. I haven't done the research on to how the buildings fell, but it would seem weakening the infrastructure at the base could of caused such a collapse.

Just another story from the nation's last "real" newspaper.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Jamuhn]

Even underground the expolsives required to bring down a building that size would have been heard by everyone there. Besides I have never heard of any demolition done like that. People that know what they are doing basically strip the buildings insides cutting load bearing beams stuff like that. There is so much work to bring a building down it can take weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join