It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump's Chinese-made products conveniently spared from dad's tariffs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Jefferton

But...... Hillary??

Right? Did I do that right? ?

You're on the money! Now get out there and start posting threads from Qanon about how fantastic Trump's ass is and you'll get yourself a free MAGA hat.

They're out of MAGA hats, I tried to get one. They said there was a new shipment in from China soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well, with so many deplorables how can you keep them in stock?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Bluntone22

Expecting rational thought is asking for too much.

I think its funny people from America complain about the Tariff's when they are benefiting the Americans to begin with. It's just people want to be pissed off about anything. Nope America cant build a wall but it's ok for every other country to do so, nope, america cant look after the interest of it's own people but every other country can for theres, Nope, America cant charge other countries for products but it's ok for them to charge us, NOPE AMERICA has to pay for NATO and everything about it but those members dont have to pay there share the American tax payer will pay for it! Lets all just bend America over and raw dog it by it's own people for christ sake! It's like the people want to rawdog themselves and not even know they are but wondering why there A*SS is so sore!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Shoes have been tariffed since the 1930s. Approx 98% of shoes in the US are imported. Sauce-

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

You mean trumps daughter was already paying tariffs???!!!??

Say it ain't so..

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

I think its funny people from America complain about the Tariff's when they are benefiting the Americans to begin with. It's just people want to be pissed off about anything. Nope America cant build a wall but it's ok for every other country to do so, nope, america cant look after the interest of it's own people but every other country can for theres, Nope, America cant charge other countries for products but it's ok for them to charge us, NOPE AMERICA has to pay for NATO and everything about it but those members dont have to pay there share the American tax payer will pay for it! Lets all just bend America over and raw dog it by it's own people for christ sake! It's like the people want to rawdog themselves and not even know they are but wondering why there A*SS is so sore!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Conditioning works.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Didn't you know the rest of the world gets held to different standards than the united states?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think we should have stuck to Obamas policy of "cut it out".....and "dont cross this line". Much more effective.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Facts are pesky

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
You know that people that support Trump won't care right?

You are correct that I don’t care.

I am more interested in the positive things he is doing for America.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

You heard something, you replied... (stupid)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Well, with so many deplorables how can you keep them in stock?

Well they can't, but luckily there are no tariffs on MAGA gear and flags, so we don't have to build them here yet. Phew!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
“Trump did it”.

No, he didn’t. You guys are begging for excuses, even inventing them, to justify your hatred, rending yourself into nothing but a tinfoil-hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Trade analysts from several U.S. Government agencies identified products that benefit from Chinese industrial policies, including Made in China 2025. The list was refined by removing specific products identified by analysts as likely to cause disruptions to the U.S. economy, and tariff lines that are subject to legal or administrative constraints. The remaining products were ranked according to the likely impact on U.S. consumers, based on available trade data involving alternative country sources for each product. The proposed list was then compiled by selecting products from the ranked list with lowest consumer impact.

Snopes

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Actually I think his sons took over the business so he hit them with the tariffs.
And nobody in the clothing industry was affected by these tariffs.

You're wasting your time - the OP is in the later stages of TDS.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

While Soybean farmers in the South are suffering from 25% import taxes

How many even know that the US is one of the #1 suppliers of soy beans?

How many know we are a #1 supplier of lemons to Russia?

How many actually try to learn anything that's not part of their own "porch"?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Did anyone read the products on the tariff list?
Mostly heavy machines and industrial products.

Lots of products used in construction of say his hotels.

Your reasonable response doesn't matter here. They have their angle, their lies, and will perpetuate them. It's the only way they can maintain their hatred.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

So what is your solution to correct the unfair trade practices of other countries? Don’t worry I know you won’t answer because you’ve got nothing.

Thanks for playing the hate on Trump game.

edit on 2018/7/9 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Lots of products used in construction of say his hotels.

So Trump's businesses are impacted because you say so? How about a source? Is Trump still involved in the construction business? Is he still building hotels? Or did he cease doing this?

OH look everybody another "OK well prove it because I dont wanna and wont believe you anyways" people, just smile and nod, just smile and nod...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Annee

So what is your solution to correct the unfair trade practices of other countries? Don’t worry I know you won’t answer because you’ve got nothing.

Thanks for playing the hate on Trump game.

Charge what they charge... BOOOM easy solution but they are die hard hate everyone and everything because CNN told em too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join