It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm sure it was mentioned in one of the other threads, but I had forgotten that DC Chief of Police Cathy Lanier resigned about 30 days after Rich's murder. That's another strange coincidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The witness says his background is in military, including as attached to the intelligence community, and continued into civilian life as a consultant in matters of domestic and foreign terrorism.

That sounds reasonable. Military is often used in intelligence operations, as security or in missions coordinated with intelligence, etc.. Citizen consultant is a path often taken when leaving the military, so as to continue one's career using the skills learned in the military.

edit on 7/10/18 by BlueAjah because: clarification

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually, the majority of articles are cited with references.

Profs don't want kids to cite Wikipedia as a PRIMARY source ... because it isn't, to say it is would be plagirisum.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Czulkang

A Russian Hacker Confessed to Hacking the DNC During the Election Campaign - Fortune

A Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress’ computer systems in 2016. Russian website The Bell, known for a generally critical stance towards President Vladimir Putin and the corruption under his rule, reported Monday that Konstantin Kozlovsky had testified to carrying out attacks at the request of state intelligence organs, notably the FSB (the KGB-successor for which Putin himself had worked in Soviet times).

Ok I appreciated learning how Bernie was hosed by what should be illegal activity by the DNC. They conspired to defraud the public of someone who initials are BS for POTUS and then conspired to defraud the country of DJT too. We should thank the hackers profusely but I don't believe this Russian story has a chance since all related Russian info already has way to many holes. Plus it doesn't require access if they just let you have it by using "password" for THE password. Anybody could have perused that server hard drive from what I recall.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The witness says he knows the people involved in Seth's death both professionally and personally.

He never met Seth Rich.

He heard the people who were involved bragging about what they had done and gotten away with. They had been surveilling Seth. Three people were involved. Two were DEA and ATF. The third was an ex-agent and friend of theirs.

It was due to a computer breech. They felt that they were under investigation and it was getting too close for comfort. I'm not quite clear on what the witness was saying when he described this. He mentioned Seth accessing emails, etc. The witness has no idea about anything sent to WikiLeaks. These guys said Seth always kept a thumb drive on him.

The witness says these guys had details about the events of the night of the murder.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Do you now want this solved is the question that is always answered 'no' if we fairly read the other left leaning ATS'ers comments intentions

Sounds more like an understanding issue to me. No one is saying don't solve it or that they don't want it solved.

Kudo's and I will say it should be admitted, you just posted one that says it correctly.

But the THEME of your posts have almost always been just as others are telling you. So much so that many skip over your posts altogether and tell you so.

You don't seem to really want to get to the bottom of it despite claims to the otherwise, based on you historical posting in this matter. And others. BUT you are right to want it solved.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting what he says about Rosenstein when he was US Attorney in Maryland.

He claims these people are all dirty cops. These people were Rosenstein's "dirty tricks squad" (his words)
These were people who had him look the other way or helped them out with cases.

The witness says if Rosenstein was not the person who authorized this, then he was their protection on the other end. He was their protection for everything. This is why the felt free to brag about it. They eventually started to feel that their protection was wavering when he was appointed deputy AG, and were warning the witness against repeating anything.

Wow. That's a heck of an accusation. I can't think that this guy would say these things if he did not believe them to be true.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Unless one is willing to say that political machine's HAVE NEVER killed someone to protect themselves...you can't rule out political assassination in this case.

Stupid to ignore ANY possible motives or suspects in attempting to solve an unsolved murder.

Certainly the character Mr Holmes is correct in that approach to data analysis of a crime.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Unless one is willing to say that political machine's HAVE NEVER killed someone to protect themselves...you can't rule out political assassination in this case.

Stupid to ignore ANY possible motives or suspects in attempting to solve an unsolved murder.

What is fallacious about the findings of the Washington PD?

When the Washington PD gives us an actual murderer...the case is SOLVED.
As long as it says the murder was committed by "Person or Persons unknown"...the case remains UNSOLVED.

Until a suspect is identified/arrested/tried/convicted...any speculation it was just a simple mugging gone deadly is STILL just speculation.

Seth Rich's murderer(s) remain at large.
No potential suspects can yet be ruled out.

And the DNC leak issue is a motive. House of Cards will fall if it is indeed made of cards.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Justoneman

I am not a leftie but using the common sense that God gave me. This is junk, if these people actually had evidence of a crime they would not grand stand and "slowly" release the evidence.

I don't know about the rest of your post having any basis for reality but this is not junk to believe Rich case is very interesting and the video from the LEO's would sure help clear some things up. Not keeping up with that is very unlikely with the Mad Maxines hating on the Po po like they do. The LEO's supposedly losing the video is VERY suspect for me. No amount of spin has changed my mind since I learned of that fact.

Some bad mojo went down here.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Some of these details are very interesting. The gist seems to be a deep level of corruption in the justice system that is all about power and control, and has little to do with partisanship. Classic deep state. They want control of everything. They plant and manufacture dirt, use selective prosecuting to hurt enemies and favor friends.

The part about them having dirt on about 120 powerful judges in order to control them is interesting. If they can't get to one of them, they get to a family member.
Maybe that is how they got those FISA warrants.

They wanted control to bring down a president.

It all makes sense, in a scary way, in relation to what we have seen happening.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This witness sounds scared when media asked why he did not go to the police. He said no matter who he goes to, it would get back to Rosenstein and the wrong people. He also sounds scared, because he said this crime is not the most serious crime these people have committed, and I get the impression that the witness was trusted because he was one of them... as in... he took part in other crimes.

Burkman agrees with most of us that the DC Police have no will to solve this case.

edit on 7/10/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

What caliber weapons was Seth Rich shot with ? Hollow pointed .40 ?

Phased coupled plasma rifle in a 40watt range originating from somewhere in Chappaqua, New York.

and 400 milliamps, ahem....

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: vinifalou

What's wrong with Wikipedia now?see this is exactly what I mean . You'll discredit any link I provide.
Wiki gives the facts without the jargon from some news report. You can wade through the news articles or get the info from wiki.
And don't you tell me anyone can edit there because that is not true.
Wikipedia lies if it has the slightest bit of politics in the subject Silly. You know that!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Stop telling me I'm wrong. I am not wrong.

Damn your not wrong every time!

You have something right here, you are willing to solve the crime.

So, lets follow whatever data we have and see what we find eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The witness says they took a thumb drive from Seth, which was then given to a computer expert that the witness knows.

He believed the thumb drive contained DNC emails. Seth discovered something going on with the election. Seth downloaded emails, which set off alarms, making the criminals think they were being investigated.

That's a different twist that I did not see mentioned so far. It fits with some of our theories that Seth saw the corruption against Sanders and decided to send the proof to WikiLeaks. But he was murdered because criminals thought Seth was going to out their criminal activities? Or... the criminals were "told" that was the reason by someone more powerful who wanted to shut up Seth because of what he found?

If what this guy says has truth, it seems he directly knows the parties involved.
I hope he stays safe.

edit on 7/10/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
More food for thought:

If there was something so dangerous in the DNC emails that criminals feared the information getting out, that would explain why the FBI was not allowed to examine the server after the leak.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Makes sense to me.

The witness informed Burkman that Doherty was well acquainted with the two government employees that killed Rich, but he was unaware Doherty worked as Burkman’s lead investigator and tried to kill him earlier in the year. “The witness himself didn’t know that I had been shot by Kevin Doherty. Before we even told him that, he told us that Doherty was friends and palled around with the ATF agent and the DEA agent who shot Seth. That’s why we think the witness is credible,” he said. “There wasn’t much coverage of my shooting. The witness didn’t see the coverage and didn’t know. We didn’t tell him, he told us before we told him.”

edit on 10-7-2018 by Doctor Smith because: added quote

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What are these claims you say I'm not answering
Those links are to information about those entities.
The claim about them having the emails first are in another link.

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails stolen by Russian intelligence agency hackers and subsequently published (leaked) by DCLeaks in June and July 2016[1] and by WikiLeaks on July 22

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Here's why your source is unreliable. If you click on the little [1] following the quote from Wikipedia you provided, you will be linked the original source for the information used for that particular line in the Wikipedia article. If you follow the link, you will find it is an article from November 4 2017 at usnews.com, and in the article where your quote originates from:

Secureworks' data reveals when phishing links were created and indicates whether they were clicked. But it doesn't show whether people entered their passwords.

This is proof the original article Wikipedia and thus you linked from admits they don't know if any of these attempts worked. Wikipedia basically cherry-picked a line from an article.

There are several other things in that original source that are easily factually debunked. They also blend in some facts about how many attempts and the methods the hackers used to try on a host of democrats. It's an article that jumps around between DNC and Podesta hacks and tries to mix facts from each case with each other but they are really seperate incidents.

Also none of the hacking methods from the article would give access to the entire DNC server, just individual email accounts who fell for the scam.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Come on already give up this debunked story.
It was started before it was known without a doubt that Russia hacked the DNC.
With that conclusion this story just falls apart.

haha you said without a doubt. I'm here to tell you, I don't know who you think you are speaking for(hopefully just you), but there are LOTS of doubts.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join