It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So angry with God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

Well I certainly didn't start this post with the intention of getting folks heated up about religion, God, Jesus or their own personal belief system.

Apologies from my behalf.

My own personal belief system from what you have shared about your belief that God is everything, everywhere, etc just really struck a chord with me as that very much mirrors my understanding gained from life experiences or belief in what God is.

As I mentioned earlier, if only people could feel what I feel, even just for a second.

Maybe someone has and maybe for more than a second.

I have had the same thought and wished for the same thing at times.

Your words tell me that someone else has and I am telling you that I feel what you do based on how you express what God is to you.

Glad that that you feeling better.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks. I am glad that some of what I said resonated with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Okay maybe it was an outrageous leap to
assume if you're pissed at God you must
have a reason. Hey my bad.

All bullshlt aside, can you explain how it
would make sense to blame God?

Finally I offer an apology. It was very
Impolite of me not to offer my thoughts
and condolence to you out front and foremost
in this difficult time. That was very trashy of me.

No excuse

edit on Rpm71218v21201800000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Okay maybe it was an outrageous leap to
assume if you're pissed at God you must
have a reason. Hey my bad.

All bullshlt aside, can you explain how it
would make sense to blame God?

Finally I offer an apology. It was very
Impolite of me not to offer my thoughts
and condolence to you out front and foremost
in this difficult time. That was very trashy of me.

No excuse

So listen, no worries. I didn't post this with the intention of soliciting sympathy or condolences. I had to put it out in the universe somewhere to get it out of my head. I do appreciate the support so thank you very much. Not trashy at all.

I don't "blame" God. I am not one of those people who goes around blaming God for all the bad in the world but never thanking him for all the good. I believe in free will and universal balance and all that good stuff!

When I say I am angry at God I mean who else am I going to be angry with. My anger isn't blame, my anger is simply general anger for losing someone who I loved and will miss. My anger comes from missing her and knowing that I'll have days, months and even years of facing times when I'll wish she was still around to do things with, to talk too, to laugh with, to share memories of our child-hood with. I am "directing" my anger at God because he's my rock, he's my support, he allows me to shoot my anger at him so that I don't put it where it doesn't belong, like on myself or on my spouse or on my friends or other family members. And it's not just anger, it's all of the emotions that go along with losing someone. I use God to put away my anger, sadness, hopelessness, loneliness and finally acceptance. I also thank and praise God for my joy, love, happiness, abilities, achievements and opportunities. God takes on my anger and is a healthy outlet for me, and a healthy alternative. In other words, I could go out and be rude and/or yell and scream at someone but instead of hurting another being I can yell and scream at God. He's okay with that. In the end I know he still loves me and will give me a sign which will allow me to move on with my life in a positive manner, as he intended.

Jeez... does any of what I said up there make sense? I'm not sure quite how to explain it.

I guess what I'm saying is the anger isn't like specific "God I'm pissed at you for taking away my sister". My anger is general like "God I'm so upset and angry about losing my sister so please help me to get it all out..." and I have faith that he will, eventually.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Jeez... does any of what I said up there make sense? I'm not sure quite how to explain it.

My fellow member you explained it perfectly
and then some. Sounds like you know exactly
where you're at with God. And I am pleasantly
surprized by your remarks.

Good on you girl bigtime.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I know how you feel. I lost family who were not saved even though I tried to lead them to a relationship with Christ, it was disheartening. But I never blamed God or was mad with him. If anything I was mad at myself for not trying harder. To make up for that loss I try to lead more people to faith on Christ through his cross.

I hope you understand we cannot control the the corruption of the flesh, we can slow it down with good diets and exercise.

What caused her liver disease?

If her prescription was called in it had to be a non narcotic because schedule 1 narcotics the prescriptions are hand carried by patient and you can only get a months worth. Because it was called in tells me it may have been Gabapentin. This drug taken in large quantities will cause psychosis and Hallucinations and death. Low doses of Gabapentin used in conjunction with low doses of codeine have shown to help people with back pain, i.e. I suffer badly after a fall from a ladder. But if Gabapentin is taken in large doses it will cause major psychosis and mental breakdown which you described above..

Did you ever tell her about Jesus Christ and help her come to the knowledge off him through faith on his cross?

Being pissed off at God is a major issue for you and you have to deal with that. We cannot but tell you to trust in him more at this point. Don't worry it is not blasphemy of the Holy Ghost to be angry with God, however it can lead you to Apostasy and that would not be good.

Honor her memory by doing as I have done, reach out to more people and tell them about Jesus , read your Bible more, beware we are in the last days and there are tons of teachers heaped up today who are leading many astray with false doctrine and fables and feel good tickle the ears stories instead of encouraging us to evangelize, rebuke, reprove and exalting with Longsuffering and Doctrine. Correct doctrine is not being taught today but teachers after our money are everywhere. For those who have false teaching, use the correct doctrines of the preserved English Scriptures of the AKJV and in Preaching, reprove, rebuke and exhort just as it says in 2Tim 3:1-8

Again I feel for you and your loss. And we will keep you in our prayers for spiritual strength and guidance in this time of darkness for you. I found that God hides in the darkness for us to find him and seek him and there we will be drawn closer and find new purpose in our life to serve him.

edit on 19-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Thank you for these kind words

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join