It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel waking up to reality - maybe Italy is right - EU is not your friend -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The EU is strong , don't bet agaisnt it.
edit on 6-8-2018 by dude1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oettinger a few days ago pointed out that Italy is trying to destroy the EU! I wonder where has he been living since about 2000. Italy was forced into the EU via budget number manipulations as a trojan horse ...

Their purpose is not to destroy the EU burocracy, but to destroy schengen, and the free circulation of goods and people. Too many Italian idiots awaken once they leave their country for some significant period and the Italian intelligence and military sees them as a big threat, because they essentially debunked the Italian govt and media propaganda completely and also easily !
edit on 8-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now somebody has to explain how come that Salvini is going to Brussels, in full support of the EU sanctions against Orban and Hungary!

I really can't figure it out. After Steven Bannon's anointment of Salvini as leader of the free world, I see a bit of weird coming out. Is he actually the main guy representing the Secret perverted government in Italy ? Is he just covering the right flank of PM Conte ?

Where did the Diciotti migrants escape to, I would ask to Salvini. Why is he hiding them from UN human rights inspectors ?
edit on 11-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Spent 4 years in NW germany, lot of folks that were for helping the immigrants at the start (in my area) of the influx are turning on merkle.

when people question mass immigration, you cant just shout at them to stop being a Nazi that has a tendency to make people bow up.
After years of pretending everybody loves the plan and shouting down anyone that questions the process, this is what you get.

afd making gains, the right wing in sweden making gains, trump in the us, italy right wing making gains, hungary, austria right wings making gains.
All the left had to do was engage people talk to them, show them there was a plan that did not involve intentionally bankrupting regular people.

They failed to do so and now the right wing pendulm is swinging upwards once more.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Since some time, Salvini has been talking about a reform to Self-defence laws in Italy ! But what does he really mean ?
Is it MAYBE only about abolishing the current self-defense law. That may mean that self-defense actually becomes murder !
This would be a BIG help to his migrant friends invading Italy. Easy home invasion and robberies for them, as self-defense would not be allowed
edit on 17-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The solution is , permit for ownership and concealed carry of firearms issued by default unless the applicant has previous records of violent crime !
Right now, in Italy it works the opposite, ownership and carry permits are refused by default unless the applicant is part of some very specific group ( e.g. private mercenary contractors or private security guards )

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Merkel is now openly supporting islamofascism in the EU, like every good member of the STASI / Gestapo
edit on 12-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join