It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel waking up to reality - maybe Italy is right - EU is not your friend -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Way to go assuming I agree with Saudi policy....
Keep being afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Why wouldn't I assume you agreed with foreign policy over your own? You haven't given me any reason to think otherwise.

Maybe you should grow a pair, or two.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Without reading any comment i have some questions.

Do the rightwingers know that the refugees were there or on their way when Merkel decided do protect them from the hungarian and other east european border troops? I am not a friend of Merkel, never was, but that has many, many other and older reasons than 2015.

Do the rightwingers know that not Merkel or Germany created the refugee streams with destabilizing whole regions of our earth, via (proxy-) wars, "color revolutions" etc?

Do the rightwingers know that Germany helps the other, EU money taking states with taking all the refugees the others don´t want? If we would follow the mind-boggling ideas of "our" bavarian wannabe king Seehofer, rightwingers ideas, the other rioghtwingers like Austria would have the problems with the refugees if Germany would close down the borders in Bavaria. And then, maybe Austria would close down the borders and the refugees would be a problem of rightwinger Hungary again. Rightwinger plans and ideas... well-considered.

Do the rightwingers know that since months not more than 5, FIVE refugess cross the bavarian border per day, coming from Austria. Because of Frontex, for example, or the Lybian "coastguard. Since the Festung Europa let´s the refugees drown in the sea, there is no more actual problem around Germany, with masses of refugees streaming in, 2015 is over. Could somebody tell the rightingers that.

Do the rightwingers know that we have really big and actual problems that are not caused by refugees or "Ausländers", problems which don´t exist since 2015 but much, much longer. And do they know that nobody cares about the real problems anymore, because all you hear is "refugees", asylumseekers". Politicians just have on issue left, that is that rightwinger issue. Because of around 15% of the german, mostly eastern german and bavarian problem, loud screaming but not problem solving rightwingers.

Do righwingers have solutions for the growing old-age poverty? For the slave-wage jobs? For the dictatorship of the markets, the industry, the corporations, the rich, the oligarchy in most of the western countries? For the growing surveillance-and police state(rightwingers love that stuff)? For the infrastructure problems, streets and Autobahnen like internet infrastructure? Do they have or work at a solution for the nursing crisis? For the hospitals that primarily have to make money for their shareholders than to help people? Do they have a solution for the education problem, since kids almost even don´t learn to read and write or to do the maths the right way anymore, after years of school? Do they work at solutions for the housing crisis(because of often not german and greedy real estate corporations)?

Just to name some of the problems no politician cares about anymore, because of some loud screaming and whining rightwingers that could jeopardise the places of the politicians, at the feeding trough. The places at the feeding trough "our" righwingers, the AfD likes like all the others greedy politicians like, since the AfD is allowed to eat from that trough too. Filled with food the people payed. There is no difference between politicians, there is nor right, no left, no middle, there is just greed!

Do the rightwingers know all that?
And that is just a little part of what they should know, but i don`t have the time and mood to write books for nothing...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Oh please you are the one afraid of every immigrant maybe you should man up and go and meet some.
All you are is a fear monger who knows nothing, people who are German in this thread are disagreeing with you all but yeah keep pushing that BS fear.
I'm no coward but you sure are.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

dp
edit on 9-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

You're misinformed. I was born to immigrants, which would make your idiotic statement obsolete.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

that is a problem, yes. its not easy to solve this problem.

here is overview of the European migrant crisis

by the way, the total number of forcibly displaced people worldwide is almost 60 million. and we all have to ask ourselfs why for gods sake these millions of people must suffer.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Newsflash we are all related to immigrants still doesn't change the fact you push BS and fear of them on ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

nm

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

edit on 9-7-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Keep spreading your propaganda of fear.
Keep being afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Greets from munich!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The only fear i'm feeling is yours. Perhaps you should address it, yeah?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: ManFromEurope

wahnsinn, wie hysterisch das alles ist. als münchner kann ich da echt nur müde lächeln.(:

sollte dich nicht überraschen

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

we have to talk in english.(:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I know that sucks doesn't it. They really need to create an ATS Swahili website for the 0.0000001% that don't speak english.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Gothmog

you people have no clue. most of the germans are ok with merkel. and there is no civilwar going on and there are no massrapings and so on. the sun is shining, and most of us are working right now. i'm awake. you?

You people ?
Who is "you people" ?
I have read lots of articles , and my granddaughter has a German nurse.
I seem to be a bit better informed than some others
Especially one that groups folks together as "you people"

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Your granddaughter has a German nurse and that somehow makes you better informed that people that actually are German and live in Germany? Is that what you are claiming? Just trying to understand your last point.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And just what are you pushing? Typical sh*t. If I don't believe what you do I'm the bad guy? Well, you know where you can shove your typical crap. If you don't I can show you for just $19.99 .. Yeah, I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

it doesn't suck! its a good way to refresh my english. its still bad, i know, but i try my best. i'm not that good in foreign languages. i once had a italian girlfriend, she tried to teach me some words but i failed misrable!

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join