It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel waking up to reality - maybe Italy is right - EU is not your friend -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What is "popularism"? It seems to me that it's anything that challenges the incumbent elites.

Very well put. Heaven forbid peoples concerns are addressed. Instead there is a concerted effort to make anyone questioning what is good for the local country out to be racist and/or "far right"

They even go so far as to try to spin it that any deviation from the established view is akin to a return to the Holocaust.

Notice how devious they are.

www.vox.com...

“It’s quite concerning,” Ulrike Esther Franke of the European Council on Foreign Relations in Berlin told me. “This is a country which has had whole generations that have learned, more than anyone else, that [far-right, xenophobic parties are] a bad idea.”

The German education system teaches the Holocaust again and again during the course of a child’s schooling, and Holocaust denial is a crime in the country. And yet nearly 13 percent of the population pulled the lever for a party advocating a brand of xenophobia Germans have been indoctrinated against since World War II.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

People with German Relatives who live in Germany don't agree with you. On a mass scale. Where are you located in Germany, Mary Poppins tree house?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
As a Contributing Member of these websites, you agree to the following...

T & C
15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

i'm from munich. there are around 7000 refugees in town right now. there is a 15% minority of people spreading hate 24 hours per day. but we are a strong society and we can deal with this sort of people. so, what did these folks from germany tell you? by the way, my colleague sitting next to me is from libanon and he is more peaceful than many users here.

link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I have family in Germany and none of those say it is like the horror stories some on ATS like to push.
Just like some pushing the crap that the UK has no go zones.
But yeah lets not listen to the people who live there.....

link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

sorry.

link   

there is no civilwar going on

Who said there was?

i'm awake. you?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I wqtched a document by RT on Sweden.

Its gotten pretty bad over there and the Swedes aren't happy about it and why shoukd they be

Unlike America many of these European nations seen to be far more peaceful and lacking the sprawlinf violent ghettos of crime ans gang activity

So these migrants show up and a portion of them aee violent thugs with no intention of adapting to Swedish or German culture. Why should they continue to allow it?

Kick the unappreciative guest out on their ass and send them back to their hellhole

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Merkel waking up to Reality??

I think this thread should be tossed into the JOKE L.O.L. section. The only way that nuthouse would wake up is if a gang of illegal thugs kidnapped her and put her up for ransom towards the amount of 5000 shekels.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I have family in Germany and none of those say it is like the horror stories some on ATS like to push.

Because you have family in Germany that must make you immune to propaganda.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Its all good

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i've seen many americans visitting munich.(: and two days ago there was a american couple on a wedding party. nice people. its a pretty good living here in bavaria - munich is one of the safest cities in europe, its sort of strange to read all this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

When did you last go to Germany btw?.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Look I somewhat agree with you. Culture evolves over time.

What I have a problem with is forced acceptance of the immigrants culture at the expense of the incumbent nations rich history heritage language and mores.

You cant just throw down statues overnight in a civil society because they may offend some new outrage.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

We returned from other parts of Europe 2 months ago.

But seems like you haven't traveled much outside Britain.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Culture evolves over time, true. Kind of like Iran way back when Women could wear westernized clothing. It took 2 decades to destroy their freedom of choice, why? Because of Ignoramus men running the country into hell.

Now what we're seeing is people loving their captivity much like Stockholm Syndrome. It doesn't take long to destroy an entire Nation if people allow others to control them and make their decisions. Mankind hasn't learned much, because if they had, they wouldn't still be on their knees bowing to assholes.

edit on 9-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Been just about everywhere in the Eu and Asia when I was younger I was in Berlin twice last year and had a great time.
Yeah sure there are immigration problem that need to be sorted out but all this they are destroying the culture of the German people etc is nonsense.
Just look at the amount of people in Germany who are from an immigrant background around 8% the states is about 13% the UK around 8% and Australia around 28%.
Immigration has happened all the time sure it may take a generation or two to integrate but it happens.
Oh and I have worked and lived with immigrants here in the UK 99% of them are decent hard working people who just want the best for their kids just like you or me.
edit on 9-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

give it time..

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I mean relative to population the vast majority of them don't even own passports.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That's all fine and dandy. I think everyone should be given a chance. I just wish Arabia and Africa would give us whiteys the same chance like we give them. Yeah? You think that would be fair? But wait, that will never happen because Women aren't equals with Men there are they? No So why the hell aren't you protesting them?

Their People, Their Responsibility right? Family comes first right? Or maybe not. Why isn't the UN RIGHTS COMMISSION which Saudi Arabia is head of, doing something about Human Rights in their own Country?

Maybe you should revisit the words of Winston Churchill on the matter, and while you're at it, read The Art of War, Sun Tsu. He'd be lauging at everyone if saw the sh't going on in the world right now. He'd probably say, 'holy sh''''t they've made it so easy, like taking candy from a baby. And that ain't including the snowflakes.

Individual People are fine I know some of them, but when you mix religion into it. Then it's all amuck situation.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join