It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First there was one Butterball then we adopted two tiny little sister.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

These are the sisters Nicha the tabby and Moon the black cat. They are curled up infront of the fire. Butterball loves his little sisters. They were about 9 weeks old when we adopted them from the humane society and now they are around 13 weeks old. Finally got around to posting a pic.
Moon us almost all black except for three tiny white dots on her chest and tabby marking under her black coat. So cute and purry.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't know why I assumed this was going to be about a turkey?

Nice cats, we do not have a shortage at our house.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

These are the sisters Nicha the tabby and Moon the black cat. They are curled up infront of the fire. Butterball loves his little sisters. They were about 9 weeks old when we adopted them from the humane society and now they are around 13 weeks old. Finally got around to posting a pic.
Moon us almost all black except for three tiny white dots on her chest and tabby marking under her black coat. So cute and purry.

Nicha looks like she already figured out he owns some humans lmao

Moon looks still a bit suspicious about who orders who but looks so cool with those eyes

Beautiful kitties < 3

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Question? You have a fire in a woodstove, are these old pictures or do you live in Australia or something? It's still eighty degrees here, I sure wouldn't build a fire in our woodstove.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Goodness no , not Oz_trailier I live next door and I'm thinking about lighting the fire right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Moon was probably wondering what the flashing light was. They absolutely love egg cooked or raw in fact any human food will do. We have to lock them in a room while we eat dinner. They were rescued from the side of the road with their mum so u guess it's instinct to be hungry for anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the King Butterball asleep with Nicha in the background.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.[/editby

edit on 8-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I love them.
Mostly because my 2 brother and sister cats - Rocky and Adrienne and pure black cat and Tabby.
What a pair!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I love the markings that tabby cats have. Moon is like a tiger underneath her black coat, you can really only see her tabby marks when se lies in the sun otherwise she just looks black.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

How's your art creations going by the way. Haven't seen you post any biddies for a while. I hope you still creating.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

With that picture , I had to go look to see if my cat was in the house.
That one in front is identical to one of my 2.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I hope you found your kitty cat. Cos I would hate to think I stole your cat.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Love 'em all. Is your Nicha a black and white tabby? She looks a lot like my little female tabby except mine is black and buff. She has that same sweet face and is indeed the sweetest cat I've ever known. She's never met a stranger. That's the direct opposite of my mancat, a long-haired tuxedo. He was the victim of abuse at some point in his life and just generally doesn't want anything to do with anyone other than his select group of four humans. It took six months to get him to trust me enough to be able to pick him up. Now he's my best bud but still has a tendency to slash when startled even though he's been with me for almost 10 years.

I remain their loyal servant.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
AAARRRGGGGHHHH I miss having a cat so much
they both look lovely.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: Gothmog

I hope you found your kitty cat. Cos I would hate to think I stole your cat.

Yep . Showed up for his regular every 15 minute petting.
And folks say feral cats don't make good pets....
Give em love , food , and some treats , no better pets in the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I woke up saturday morning soaking wet. Sat up thinking that i must had been sweating all night.
Walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror - i was covered in cat puke.
Ran to where I woke up...sure enough, a trail of cat puke from where the black cat was perched up all night.
Just rolling around in cat vomit all night long.
Still makes me sick

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Adorable.
You must live down under with a fire place going in July.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

oh you poor thing. I just cleaned up kitten puke, I think she had too much egg and cat biscuits.
gotta love them peeing on your bed. one the kittens pees on the bed if we are not in it.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

i like cats and have two in my house

new topics

top topics

join