It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Watch video here - Donald Trump: twitter

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

Ah, I see so you speak for the entire rest of the world, got it thanks.
Umm, it's no secret that almost everyone on this side of the pond look at your current president and see him as a complete joke. It's the general consensus. If you don't want to believe that I'm OK with that as well.

I'm sorry man, I don't want you to think I'm attacking you or your political stance personally because I do understand that there are many reasons why people would have voted for him. But, I'm also 100% sure that even many that did do still realise that the man is a nitwit. I'm sure that deep down you know that too.

Hey man you are completely entitled to your own opinion I’m fine with that even though I might disagree. But when you act like you speak for the rest of the world that’s when you make your self look very foolish ...I’m sorry man I don’t want you to think that I am attacking you.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

ATS has become a "high information" (sarc) environment where a tweet is enough to start a thread.

Many tweets to go

And they laugh at MSM

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
LOL, that was great to watch right before having to go to work, thank you!
edit on 8-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Okay Weaver. I thought you were ducking out but I see you're still in the fight, which is good. I have some direct questions to ask:

1) How can the leader of the free world be an idiot? Seems contrary to the notion of free and fair elections. Reference 2.

2) Back when I was twenty, a little less than 2 decades ago, I thought the electoral college was dumb and a popular vote makes more sense. Now I see that was a dumb thing to think. Because people are SNIPPING stupid. Mob rule is suicide. You need reasonable people with the power to override the popular vote, e.g. a Republic.

3) Borders matter. That's the whole thing about mob rule vs/ the Republic, right? The interests of a given people are not necessarily aligned with those of a different region. That's why we put State Rights before Federal. But you wouldn't know that because you're not American. So just bear with me.

4) What regions do you see blue states the most? The ones with the highest population density, right? It makes NO sense to allow cities to rule over the farmlands. That's called slavery, where the people producing the things that make the elite thrive, that allow for city life, get no voice in their governance. That is called oppression. The people that DO deserve an equal voice against that those that DO NOT can not be ignored.

5) Russian Facebook ads had no effect on the election. The assertion that a foreign interest influenced significantly our election is laughable. Do you think it was more, or less significant than CIA operations influencing elections in foreign countries? I wouldn't be surprised if your's was included, but state sanctioned because we're "allies".

6) How old are you?

7) Please refrain from inciting your feelings, or how "troublesome" a certain trend may be. Bring facts. They're more persuasive. America is finally taking care of it's own. That includes natives, (legal) immigrants, and visitors. Please refrain from equating enforcing national sovereignty with fascism. That is just non-productive. Please consider that you, in fact, may be incorrect. Please please get over yourself. I'm begging you.

8) Please cultivate a skeptical mind. Don't believe what you read. Suss out the facts. If a journalist tries to tell you to think a certain way, be alert to that and resist. The truth is out there.

9) Get some sleep, though by now it's like 4 a.m. there, so maybe take a nap, then get a good long sleep in tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thanks for the healthy reminder,
and the chuckle.
I needed that.
Refreshing Perspective.
S&F

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
moral of the story. Do not trust the mainstream media. They are liars.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Quick question ... how do you think the Electoral College works?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The electorate consists of nominally anonymous people who are duty bound, but not bindingly, to the will of the people they represent. If a state's popular vote falls to a candidate they can override that decision by voting differently. What's your understanding?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Check out the Trump-Obama photo at theconservativetreehouse.com...

Looks so REAL, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

The electorate consists of nominally anonymous people who are duty bound, but not bindingly, to the will of the people they represent. If a state's popular vote falls to a candidate they can override that decision by voting differently. What's your understanding?

The number of Electors each State has is based on their Congressional representation (which is 80% based on population). Each State decides how their Electors will be split; all are governed by the popular vote. Three states are not "winner take all" but divide by other means. The "winner take all" states are indeed the very definition of "mob rule."

Electors overwhelmingly vote according to the way they are pledged as a result of the popular vote. Those that don't are called "faithless."

Faithless Electors have never affected the outcome of a Presidential Election.

The EC is indeed based on the the popular vote on a state by state basis rather than nationwide.

The comments about "mob rule" that you're repeating are mostly incorrect both in the spirit and the letter of American law. A Republic is a representative democracy rather than a direct one.

The will of the People remains the driving force. (At least in form.)
edit on 8-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

Ah, I see so you speak for the entire rest of the world, got it thanks.
Umm, it's no secret that almost everyone on this side of the pond look at your current president and see him as a complete joke. It's the general consensus. If you don't want to believe that I'm OK with that as well.

I'm sorry man, I don't want you to think I'm attacking you or your political stance personally because I do understand that there are many reasons why people would have voted for him. But, I'm also 100% sure that even many that did do still realise that the man is a nitwit. I'm sure that deep down you know that too.

His approval rating is better than Obamas at this point. The country is doing the best its done in decades. He's gaining support amongst Hispanics and african Americans, despite over 90% negative coverage and relentless attacks. Only liberals and Trump haters actual care what the world "feels." Your emotions are essentially irrelevant. You've been indoctrinated and spoon fed CNN, mislead and manipulated. Take a look at the walkaway movement. Your side of the pond has been wrong before and still wrong. Americans generally don't take Europes opinions seriously, especially England.

I'm not sure I believe the approval rating thing I'll have to look that up but even if it is tfue I'd have to imagine race was a factor.

THERE it is....

There it is.

I swear, just like clockwork. Whenever the lefty mind finds something that doesn't fit into their paradigm, all you have to do is watch and wait. It's a near certainty that one of you will pull the race card out of your ass.

I'm sorry there, booboo, but all it does is reflect negatively on YOU.

Why does everything have to come down to RACE with you people?

Jesus Christ...

link   
a reply to: RMFX1

visions of this video went through my head - have seen it time and time again by some Trumpsters

Like John Cleese you're fighting an uphill battle

link   
dp
edit on 8-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

The lefty mind is based on what one person says?

Nah.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter.

Unless he lives in, and is a citizen of Australia, he ain't my President.

The man is a buffoon.

He is merely keeping up with buffoons running Canada, GB, and various members of the EU.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

States have the right to legislate how their electoral college votes. Again, if you want change, the answer lies in the legislative branch, not the executive. I think it's telling that only three states allow for a split electorate. What did Roger Waters say? Together we stand, divided we fall.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ah yes "lowered taxes" trickle down....

Memo To Trump - 20% Mexican Import Tariff Means Americans Pay For The Wall

www.forbes.com...

Trump tax cuts trickle across America, bringing glee and skepticism

www.reuters.com...

Working two jobs to make ends meet, 61-year-old Tim Smith was happy to get a $400 bonus as a part-time worker at Home Depot thanks to the U.S. tax overhaul, but his dislike for Trump and his policies remains.

“What can I do with that? Not a lot. Buy some groceries, maybe pay a bill or two. That’s it,” said Smith, as he deposited materials for recycling at the Home Depot where he works. He figured that after taxes, the bonus netted him $280.

Home Depot last month announced it would give its hourly workers a bonus of up to $1,000 as a result of Trump’s tax plan.

“I did benefit, yes, but, I believe, in seven years, anything we get is going to disappear,” said Smith, adding he believed the tax plan was a “rip-off” that would help the wealthy and add $1 trillion to the national debt.

edit on 8-7-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

States have the right to legislate how their electoral college votes. Again, if you want change, the answer lies in the legislative branch, not the executive. I think it's telling that only three states allow for a split electorate. What did Roger Waters say? Together we stand, divided we fall.

Yes, I just stated that the States decide how their Electoral votes are divided. Every State except Maine and Nebraska are "winner take all." Maine and Nebraska allow each Congressional Distict to have an Elector, which is STILL based on the popular vote in that District.

Again, your comments about the Electoral College supposedly protecting us from "mob rule" are simply incorrect.

Every states Electors are chosen by "mob rule."

Further, in my opinion, comments about "mob rule" are basically antithetical to the founding ideas of our Republic.

A republican form of government is based on the idea that the will of the People is the ruling force.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well, what do you propose? How would you reform the system to more directly reflect the will of the Republic? Take away the rights of the states to decide how they vote? A purely popular vote would be a disaster. I think that's clear just by looking at the voter maps. What's your proposal?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter.

Unless he lives in, and is a citizen of Australia, he ain't my President.

Thats all Trump has done....triggered. I was really hoping for some well thought out policies.

In that case I apologise. Please excuse the assumption.

However, I stand by the meat of my original point I made. This "twitter bomb" only makes him come across even more like a baby. The man is a buffoon.

Triggered.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join