It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Outed as irrational? Like I said, delusions.

I said irrational, but if you want to own delusions, then that's okay with me.

Playground quality argument.

Have a nice day.
edit on 8-7-2018 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Watch video here - Donald Trump: twitter

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

When will you get it thru your head "WE DON'T CARE!"?

I am all for us getting out of NATO and leaving you guys on your own! Bring our troops home! #MAGA

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Absolutely. I'm not going to pretty it up for you incase I hurt your feelings. He's an idiot. Or as someone else once said, a "dotard".

Couple things, friend. One, your avatar has a troubling message. I'm not a religious person and I suspect you aren't either, but from what I remember from Sunday School is that we are born into sin, and Jesus died to sort of clear the slate, so that only our decisions matter when final judgement comes. To say "If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing" completely misses the point. Humbly suggest you reanalyze that position. Christians are accountable for their individual sins.

Back on topic. President Trump is not an idiot, nor a buffoon, nor a dotard. He's also not a politician. If you haven't picked up on the fact that he relies on people underestimating him by now then you're more foolish than you think. What he is, is a businessman, and a showman. I think, if you oppose the current POTUS, you should consider him as a shrewd person who has played the world stage like a fiddle.

I don't oppose him. I see his actions as means to an end. the "zero tolerance" policy AG Sessions implemented (note: not Trump, and fully within the limits of the law) was intended to "squeeky the wheel" of current US immigration policy, drive a wedge between the parties, and strengthen his position. It's Machiavellian, for certain, but necessary. A master stroke, I think.

It's easy to call someone a "buffoon" or a "joke" when you don't understand a person's actions. I'd go so far as lazy. Also, we stopped caring about what your "side of the pond" thought about 242 years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL! I don't use that very often but that video did make it happen. I don't know who those people are (don't watch tv) and hadn't seen that before so it was pretty funny to me to see them losing their minds on live tv.

I do however, think it's pretty sad that so many grownups can't get past the fact that their candidate just didn't have what it took to win. To be beaten for the highest office in the nation by a complete newbie must really sting.

But I can understand how the never-Trumpers would be triggered. Every time my favorite college basketball team, the University of KY, plays Duke University the media plays that last second shot that beat us in the NCAA tourney. Never fails to break my heart all over again.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Absolutely. I'm not going to pretty it up for you incase I hurt your feelings. He's an idiot. Or as someone else once said, a "dotard".

Couple things, friend. One, your avatar has a troubling message. I'm not a religious person and I suspect you aren't either, but from what I remember from Sunday School is that we are born into sin, and Jesus died to sort of clear the slate, so that only our decisions matter when final judgement comes. To say "If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing" completely misses the point. Humbly suggest you reanalyze that position. Christians are accountable for their individual sins.

Back on topic. President Trump is not an idiot, nor a buffoon, nor a dotard. He's also not a politician. If you haven't picked up on the fact that he relies on people underestimating him by now then you're more foolish than you think. What he is, is a businessman, and a showman. I think, if you oppose the current POTUS, you should consider him as a shrewd person who has played the world stage like a fiddle.

I don't oppose him. I see his actions as means to an end. the "zero tolerance" policy AG Sessions implemented (note: not Trump, and fully within the limits of the law) was intended to "squeeky the wheel" of current US immigration policy, drive a wedge between the parties, and strengthen his position. It's Machiavellian, for certain, but necessary. A master stroke, I think.

It's easy to call someone a "buffoon" or a "joke" when you don't understand a person's actions. I'd go so far as lazy. Also, we stopped caring about what your "side of the pond" thought about 242 years ago.

Sorry you lost me at the religious part.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Playground quality argument.

Have a nice day.

Thank you, I will.

But to add, you can't think of anything Trump has done that is terrible, but because of social media and MSM, you think he's an idiot.

And you wonder why I mock you.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Didn't take much did it?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I guess politics has entered the realm of trolling the opposition supporters.

Not sure how I feel, as funny as it might be, feels like the chances of a united country get further and further away. The split is becoming larger.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

'The Speaker For The World' FINALLY shows up here and YOU, chase him off like a whipped puppy!

THIS is EXACTLY why we can't have Nice Things!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

I just think that if something like my avatar is enough to get you upset enough to judge my character, then the rest of what you say probably won't be worth reading either.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Didn't take much did it?

It's easy to bash Christians. Not sure what country this poster is from but I am thinking the EU? Wonder if Ze has the stones to mock Islam? Probably not. Might get arrested for hate speech in the EU for doing that! Christianity is fair game though.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I mean...the president made a comment and its being discussed.

?

Am I missing something? Should we ignore Hillary and Trump when they make comments?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeCantEscapeThis
I guess politics has entered the realm of trolling the opposition supporters.

Not sure how I feel, as funny as it might be, feels like the chances of a united country get further and further away. The split is becoming larger.

I was a Democrat before Trump. He's the first Republican I have ever voted for. I would have no problem calling him out if I feel it was warranted. He gets my allegiance because he earned it and nothing more.

That said, the division is unsettling. It's a shame people are incapable of thinking for themselves and choose to be spoon fed by a rabid news conglomerate who has a lot to lose.

Now having said all that, I believe the opposition is much smaller than we are led to believe.
edit on 8-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: Holy auto-correct failure

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

'The Speaker For The World' FINALLY shows up here and YOU, chase him off like a whipped puppy!

Are you really so oblivious to how your president is generally viewed outside of the U.S?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Are you really so oblivious to how your president is generally viewed outside of the U.S?

Are you really so oblivious to how little we give a snip?

link   
When there are so many people out there still saying, "Not My President", I don't blame Trump at all for saying, "Yes, I am."

Its not lame, petulant, or idiotic. A far better example of lame, petulant and idiotic would be the vagina heads, or the people who collapsed in the fetal position sobbing uncontrollably when hillary lost. Or worse yet, hillary herself for continuing to make up excuses for losing.

Like him or not, he is the POTUS. And it wasn't people who just couldn't wait to elect Trump that won him the election. It was people who were so sick of business as usual that did it. Obama promised hope and change. We got neither. I think the one person who deserves the most credit for getting Trump elected is obama with hillary a close second. It sure as hell wasn't Trump. He won despite himself. My vote for Trump was really a vote against 4 more years of business as usual, or worse. It was a vote of desperation willing to risk all for even a slim chance at changing the course of this great nation.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Better Montagues have been put together showing the biased and favoritism on election night quite clearly. It seems a little low for the president but how many networks freaked out and compared to being excited or neutral do you think?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I sent a fruit basket as an apology.

FTD Florists wanted to know where "Speaker for the world" was, nd that's where it became awkward.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

No Im not oblivious to that. Its clear from your side, but that's the really scary thing. It's troublesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join