It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Watch video here - Donald Trump: twitter

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

Ah, I see so you speak for the entire rest of the world, got it thanks.
Umm, it's no secret that almost everyone on this side of the pond look at your current president and see him as a complete joke. It's the general consensus. If you don't want to believe that I'm OK with that as well.

I'm sorry man, I don't want you to think I'm attacking you or your political stance personally because I do understand that there are many reasons why people would have voted for him. But, I'm also 100% sure that even many that did do still realise that the man is a nitwit. I'm sure that deep down you know that too.

His approval rating is better than Obamas at this point. The country is doing the best its done in decades. He's gaining support amongst Hispanics and african Americans, despite over 90% negative coverage and relentless attacks. Only liberals and Trump haters actual care what the world "feels." Your emotions are essentially irrelevant. You've been indoctrinated and spoon fed CNN, mislead and manipulated. Take a look at the walkaway movement. Your side of the pond has been wrong before and still wrong. Americans generally don't take Europes opinions seriously, especially England.

I'm not sure I believe the approval rating thing I'll have to look that up but even if it is tfue I'd have to imagine race was a factor.

And opinions aren't emotions buddy. But I get it, I don't mind if you feel the need to look at it that way in an attempt to discredit opinions that differ from your own in your own mind. It's OK, if that the mindset you need to have to get you through it, have at it.

This us thr only way I look at it:

You claim that your opinion speaks for the rest of the world that our President is an idiot.

A) You dont speak for the rest of the world

B) The "rest of the world" doesn't think he's an idiot, only you and like minded people do. Which is easily provable.

C) Hes clearly not an idiot as he is efficiently running the United States.

He's not an idiot, you just don't like him and have your emotionally driven opinion.

As I said before, it's no secret how the vast majority of people outside of your country view him. Accept it or not, I don't care.

He's clearly a buffoon.

And I have no reason to be emotionally driven in one way or another. This tactic that you and your ilk use in an attempt to discredit other people's opinions might work on the school playground, but it won't work with me. If anything, you're the emotional one here.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

Umm, it's no secret that almost everyone on this side of the pond look at your current president and see him as a complete joke. It's the general consensus. If you don't want to believe that I'm OK with that as well.

I'm sorry man, I don't want you to think I'm attacking you or your political stance personally because I do understand that there are many reasons why people would have voted for him. But, I'm also 100% sure that even many that did do still realise that the man is a nitwit. I'm sure that deep down you know that too.

His approval rating is better than Obamas at this point. The country is doing the best its done in decades. He's gaining support amongst Hispanics and african Americans, despite over 90% negative coverage and relentless attacks. Only liberals and Trump haters actual care what the world "feels." Your emotions are essentially irrelevant. You've been indoctrinated and spoon fed CNN, mislead and manipulated. Take a look at the walkaway movement. Your side of the pond has been wrong before and still wrong. Americans generally don't take Europes opinions seriously, especially England.

I'd have to imagine race was a factor.

Of course you would. Seems to be the go to argument for all things anti-Trump. Because let's face it, what else do you have?

Yours Truly,

Hispanic American who voted Trump.

Are you saying that it wasn't a factor? It's a serious question. I'd really be interested to know what your thoughts are on that.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you sure that he's responsible for the upward trend in terms of your economy? Wasn't that on that that path before he took office?

So while you can accuse me of not crediting him for the positives, I'd had have to question whether you're crediting him for positives that are a result of the administration that came before him.

If you want to credit Obama for lowering taxes, that is your right, you'll make yourself look like a complete moron, but hey!

Don't let me stop you!

What has Trump done that is so terrible, in your opinion?

If you want to have an adult conversation I'm all for it. But if you're going to put words in my mouth I'm out. It's up to you.

Do you consider your declaration that Trump is an idiot adult conversation?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Absolutely. I'm not going to pretty it up for you incase I hurt your feelings. He's an idiot. Or as someone else once said, a "dotard".

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Are you sure that he's responsible for the upward trend in terms of your economy? Wasn't that on that that path before he took office?

So while you can accuse me of not crediting him for the positives, I'd had have to question whether you're crediting him for positives that are a result of the administration that came before him.

If you want to credit Obama for lowering taxes, that is your right, you'll make yourself look like a complete moron, but hey!

Don't let me stop you!

If you want to have an adult conversation I'm all for it. But if you're going to put words in my mouth I'm out. It's up to you.

So what has Trump done that is so terrible?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Are you a Brit? If so I'm thinking that not as many folk as you imagine feel like you've stated that most do. Anyways: Here's a good one in keeping with the theme of the OP.

link
ed it on 8-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Don't let me stop you!

Nothing at all. And by the way I'm not saying that he's the devil incarnate. I'm saying he's an idiot. If you want any evidence of that, check twitter.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

I'm not sure I believe the approval rating thing I'll have to look that up but even if it is tfue I'd have to imagine race was a factor.

And opinions aren't emotions buddy. But I get it, I don't mind if you feel the need to look at it that way in an attempt to discredit opinions that differ from your own in your own mind. It's OK, if that the mindset you need to have to get you through it, have at it.

This us thr only way I look at it:

You claim that your opinion speaks for the rest of the world that our President is an idiot.

A) You dont speak for the rest of the world

B) The "rest of the world" doesn't think he's an idiot, only you and like minded people do. Which is easily provable.

C) Hes clearly not an idiot as he is efficiently running the United States.

He's not an idiot, you just don't like him and have your emotionally driven opinion.

As I said before, it's no secret how the vast majority of people outside of your country view him. Accept it or not, I don't care.

He's clearly a buffoon.

And I have no reason to be emotionally driven in one way or another. This tactic that you and your ilk use in an attempt to discredit other people's opinions might work on the school playground, but it won't work with me. If anything, you're the emotional one here.

I get it, tou dont like him. A lot of people dont and alot of people do. Again, you don't speak for the vast majority of people outside of this country. First youbsaid rest of the world. Yet you continue to proclaim it. You discredit yourself. Im just pointing it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Absolutely. I'm not going to pretty it up for you incase I hurt your feelings. He's an idiot. Or as someone else once said, a "dotard".

Adult conversation..

Is obvious...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

I'd have to imagine race was a factor.

Of course you would. Seems to be the go to argument for all things anti-Trump. Because let's face it, what else do you have?

Yours Truly,

Hispanic American who voted Trump.

Are you saying that it wasn't a factor? It's a serious question. I'd really be interested to know what your thoughts are on that.

The world voted for change when Obama promised to be that change. People were hopeful and optimistic. It didn't end well.

We were presented with a new candidate offering something different. This time however it was clear the entire establishment was against him on both sides of the aisle. We voted he won.

Since that time POTUS has done exactly what he said he was going to do. It's not really that complicated. When you do what you promise people approve, hence the approval rating. It's really that elementary. There is no need for mental gymnastics.
edit on 8-7-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That's a bizarre response. What the hell does Farage have to do with it? Last I checked he wasn't running the UK.

And in actual fact, he's got a lot in common with your boy. Which is why he never could.

link   
a reply to: The GUT

Classic!!!

link   

Don't let me stop you!

Nothing at all. And by the way I'm not saying that he's the devil incarnate. I'm saying he's an idiot. If you want any evidence of that, check twitter.

Heh.

So the "idiot" has done nothing wrong, has in fact benefitted Americans, but you consider him an idiot.

Okay.

Well good to know that you are such an adult!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

this video highlights an even bigger issue.
the fact so many people are emotionally attached to a politician.
personally i don't care who is in office. i look at the policies the elected officials are promoting and address the legislation not the politician.

no politician, neither democrat or republican care about you or me.
neither party cares whether or not your employed or not.
neither party cares whether or not the public school we send our children to is any good.

it is disturbing to see the adoration, the awe struck, the blind love for any of these elected officials. that is more concerning than trump winning the election.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Don't let me stop you!

Heh.

So the "idiot" has done nothing wrong, has in fact benefitted Americans, but you consider him an idiot.

Okay.

OK it was a lovely chat fellas. I'll leave you all to bathe in the glory of your delusions now.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Don't let me stop you!

Heh.

Okay.

OK it was a lovely chat fellas. I'll leave you all to bathe in the glory of your delusions now.

Awww, don't get pissy because you were outed as irrational!

Stay and play!

Tell us how terrible Trump is 'cause; words.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Oh man, such a great video. All those people 100% certain and so sure of themselves, shown to be total frauds. That guy laughing at the end tho.......that is what I was doing on election night. it was tremendous.
edit on pm77201818America/Chicago08p08pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Outed as irrational? Like I said, delusions.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Outed as irrational? Like I said, delusions.

I said irrational, but if you want to own delusions, then that's okay with me.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Here's a academic who is probably brighter than either you or I. "Dotard" I don't think applies because he has tons of energy still and he's POTUS. And kicked a lot of inferior butt to get there.

Rubin, the interviewer--a "walkaway" democrat--would disagree with you too.

edit on 8-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join