It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This thread is what makes ATS the toxic environment for political discussion.

No, your deflective, ignorant and off topic contributions causes the toxicity. If you are so easily triggered by Trump posting a video, of which I have relayed here on ATS then you have major issues.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ah trolling is something that saved this country and it is something that continues to pop the bubble of cognitive dissonance the MSM continue to try and spread.

There is a strategy that is employed through Trumps twitter and watching it trigger the triggerable never gets old!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I hope you feel the same when you're the one getting triggered.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
this is just too fun..i really mean that.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
President Trump is actually finally finding his stride in the Office.

I didn't see it for a long time until I shed some media programming of my own.

Trump is the focus of deep cultural forces that are usually only seen once in a generation or two.

I don't agree with many of his stated policies, but, blatta-blatta-blatta ... really so what? That's not what matters.

The elites provide a constant diet of "bread-and-circuses" from all sides ... if Trump takes on the role of the Ringmaster or the Clown, so what?

TPTB are going to use this opportunity to make some long-lasting changes in the world, and I think we all have to admit, the last few decades have been pretty damned dull. So get ready for INTERESTING TIMES.

IMO.

Agreed, buckle up buttercup, the ride is going to get wild.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: elementalgrove

I hope you feel the same when you're the one getting triggered.

Would you like me to repost the Putin Popcorn meme???

Wait I have one....

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

leave it
let the Russia crap go . It is over and you are going to be even more angry in 2020

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trump became president because many people voted for him, he didn't get in their on his own
I veritable "FU" left on the white house door by American citizens, a Molotov cocktail thrown at the US political system by people who are fed up with that system

Well done

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: strongfp

This thread is what makes ATS the toxic environment for political discussion.

No, your deflective, ignorant and off topic contributions causes the toxicity. If you are so easily triggered by Trump posting a video, of which I have relayed here on ATS then you have major issues.

It wasn't a deflection. It's literally what you do here. You just push a pro Trump, anti Dem, anti left, Anti Obama agenda, literally all your posts have to do with MAGA or Trump. The last ten threads you have made are nothing more than what I just pointed out.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I wonder if Trump realizes how lame it is at this point to keep screaming about his election victory.

It’s 2018.

Triggered.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Ha! This video is pure gold.

Am I an asshole for feeling great satisfaction and having zero sympathy for the Left at this particular moment?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The true creative beauty of the video....

It's 100% composed of the ACTUAL words and images of those highly-regarded media, political & cultural icons 'The Left' TRUST and FOLLOW!

And the craziest thing about the whole thing...
...they CONTINUE to trust and follow these people!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: RMFX1

Watch video here - Donald Trump: twitter

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Dude, I'm just telling it how the rest of the world sees it. If you consider that triggered that's OK. I don't mind.

Ah, I see so you speak for the entire rest of the world, got it thanks.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I wonder if Trump realizes how lame it is at this point to keep screaming about his election victory.

It’s 2018.

You're sh!tting me aren't ya? Surely you can't be serious with that comment considering the consistent and ongoing hysterical propaganda and dribble from CNN & the tards since Nov 9th 2016, including the ever present "not my President" slop that gets airtime. The MSM still has not stopped screaming about his election victory.

pay attention.

I’m completely serious.

All this does is make him look even more like a petulant child. Everyone outside his circle of true believers is dying laughing at how idiotic it’s making him look.

Pay attention.

Petulant child? Last I checked it was those who hated him most sobbing lime babies and throwing tantrums like 4 year olds. He's rightfully rubbing it in on those trying to take him down.

Troller in Chief

Pay attention.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

The mind boggles.

Triggered.

Ah, I see so you speak for the entire rest of the world, got it thanks.

That sounds like a pretty important job.
What's it pay?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join