It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

However, I stand by the meat of my original point I made. This "twitter bomb" only makes him come across even more like a baby. The man is a buffoon.

A buffoon? You mean a rich, powerful, successful, and well loved buffoon? Or have you not considered that yet? You call our President a fool without realizing that if he were as you say he is then a fool has made you look like an idiot. An idiot does not know he/she is an idiot but yet a fool knows that he/she is a fool and not an idiot. We have a lot of idiots in this country and are getting more each day. Illegally of course. Won't be long and the idiots will run the funny farm again. Hang in there and you can help the idiots make this a s##t hole once again.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Perception is a funny thing

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How stupid does this sound? "Trump drops Twitter bomb"

Trump's tweeting amounts to just so much mental masturbation... don't get any on ya!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Trump's tweeting amounts to just so much mental masturbation... don't get any on ya!

I could say the same thing about your post here. but I have more tact than that.

I would say that all the bleating from the Lib sheep at Trump, he is well within his right to push back after threats to his family, himself and staff. The nutjob left just can't get over Trumps win after they said he had no possible chance. Trump is just stating fact. Who could have a problem with that? Now onto the next Trump Supreme Court pick and on to #MAGA.

edit on 10-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

I could say the same thing about your post here. but I have more tact than that.

I would say that all the bleating from the Lib sheep at Trump, he is well within his right to push back after threats to his family, himself and staff. The nutjob left just can't get over Trumps win after they said he had no possible chance. Trump is just stating fact. Who could have a problem with that? Now onto the next Trump Supreme Court pick and on to #MAGA.

I don't care if you have tact or not... I do care if the POTUS is tactful... obviously he is not. BTW... moderates and pragmatists think he's ruining this country as well... not just Liberals. Most of his tweets are nowhere near factual... and you call Libs sheep.... Trump supporters have no clue what a fact is.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Almost as entertaining as the post-election meltdown videos. Some of those just never get old.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join