It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Trump drops a twitter-bomb: "They just didn't get it, but they do now!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Watch video here - Donald Trump: twitter

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

edit on 8/7/2018 by Sublimecraft because: added video

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What was it you so many have said a few times over the last year?

Get over it; Trump won.

EDIT: OP denies making the comment; I take their word for it and have corrected my post.

The sentiment remains.

edit on 8-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What was it you said a few times over the last year?

Get over it; Trump won.

I bet you $1000 that you cannot find where I am quoted as saying that, even remotely, since Nov 9th 2016.

Go for it tiger, see if you can dig up a post of mine stating what you have suggested.

or is the 'you' a collective insinuation?

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder if Trump realizes how lame it is at this point to keep screaming about his election victory.

It’s 2018.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You done did it now!

BTW, did you see David Leyonhjelm call Malcolm Turnbull a 'pussy'? roflmao

You Aussie's seem to have your own Trump!

+69 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I wonder if Trump realizes how lame it is at this point to keep screaming about his election victory.

It’s 2018.

You're sh!tting me aren't ya? Surely you can't be serious with that comment considering the consistent and ongoing hysterical propaganda and dribble from CNN & the tards since Nov 9th 2016, including the ever present "not my President" slop that gets airtime. The MSM still has not stopped screaming about his election victory.

pay attention.

(post by NarcolepticBuddha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It’s 2018.

You're sh!tting me aren't ya? Surely you can't be serious with that comment considering the consistent and ongoing hysterical propaganda and dribble from CNN & the tards since Nov 9th 2016, including the ever present "not my President" slop that gets airtime. The MSM still has not stopped screaming about his election victory.

pay attention.

I’m completely serious.

All this does is make him look even more like a petulant child. Everyone outside his circle of true believers is dying laughing at how idiotic it’s making him look.

Pay attention.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

BTW, did you see David Leyonhjelm call Malcolm Turnbull a 'pussy'? roflmao

You Aussie's seem to have your own Trump!

Yep, it was awesome, and it was on channel 7 sunrise - they're the Aussie equivalent of 'The View' - chock full of leftist retards parroting government sanctioned propaganda, with extra doses of feelings.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Anyway, this 2-minute long video is basically a big HaHaHa troll to leftists, the MSM and democrats in general direct from Trump for their arrogant presumptuousness pre-election that Trump could NEVER be President of the United States (stated with conviction by many, and a belly laugh) in which they are all eventually pwned, bigly.

The Young Turks get a front row seat for this vid, probably because their reactions on election night perfectly summed up the whole situation best, when they went from a smile to fetal position in the space of about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter. But here you are whoop whooping at another one of his dumb twitter escapades.

The mind boggles.

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter.

Unless he lives in, and is a citizen of Australia, he ain't my President.

+39 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

All this does is make him look even more like a petulant child. Everyone outside his circle of true believers is dying laughing at how idiotic it’s making him look.

Are you kidding? This is piercing commentary shedding light on the sold-out mockingbird MSM. I doubt the feebs in that vid are laughing at him, eh?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

Your president is an embarrassment and he humiliates you and your countrymen daily on twitter.

In that case I apologise. Please excuse the assumption.

However, I stand by the meat of my original point I made. This "twitter bomb" only makes him come across even more like a baby. The man is a buffoon.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It’s 2018.

President Trump will quit when all the lefties quit yelling for impeachment and assassination and not my president (he is).
And will be until 2024.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Makes us feel good. Like looking at your superbowl trophy.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
President Trump is actually finally finding his stride in the Office.

I didn't see it for a long time until I shed some media programming of my own.

Trump is the focus of deep cultural forces that are usually only seen once in a generation or two.

I don't agree with many of his stated policies, but, blatta-blatta-blatta ... really so what? That's not what matters.

The elites provide a constant diet of "bread-and-circuses" from all sides ... if Trump takes on the role of the Ringmaster or the Clown, so what?

TPTB are going to use this opportunity to make some long-lasting changes in the world, and I think we all have to admit, the last few decades have been pretty damned dull. So get ready for INTERESTING TIMES.

IMO.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can't argue with that theory.

There have been a number of indiscretions on both sides of the partisan divide and they only serve to turn up the heat on the pot.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

VIDEO:

Enjoy.

In that case I apologise. Please excuse the assumption.

However, I stand by the meat of my original point I made. This "twitter bomb" only makes him come across even more like a baby. The man is a buffoon.

Apparently , DJT is not just "trollin" the Libs in this country ...

Gotta love the guy.....
President and having tons of fun while there.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

IMO, he brags about it, because he is insecure about it, and that would be because of to quote him "the Russia thing." Don't you think it would hurt trumps ego for him, or anyone to know, a multi-million dollar Russian smear campaign against Hillary and pro trump, possibly got him, the less than a quarter of a million votes, in three swing states and swung the election.

The senate released their findings last week, and it shows that is exactly what Russia was doing. Americans are not all that smart, and some read stories, without checking the source and of coarse to them its a fact because they saw it on social media or the internet. I can not tell you how many times I have seen those stories right here on ATS.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This thread is what makes ATS the toxic environment for political discussion.
You come here and make anti left threads for what?

What is the end goal? You aren't pushing a right wing agenda, you're pushing a Trump fan boy one and literally just throwing anyone who doesn't like him into one category.

Biased to the bone, overly zealous. And you tell people who didn't vote for him to get over it. You just posted an in your face video, I think you need to check yourself before you go off on rants judging others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join