It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary flying commercial with apparently no secret service in sight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This must be the filming to the sequel of snakes on a plane, featuring the finest serpents to ever govern this beautiful nation...

Probably better actors than politicians anyway... lol

Cheers!
-StS

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh my goodness. Two flights this week already.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just because secret service are not apparent does not mean they are not there. When you see people like the clintons out in public and you see a few secret service guys in suits around them with ear pieces and talking in to their wristwatches - those are the distraction. The rest of the security team is blending in with the crowd. The shortest path to an attacker in the crowd is from within the crowd itself.

If the people in the video are the clintons you can bet that plane has a handful of agents nearby at all times. If everything is working the way its supposed to, that airplane is probably one of the safer places they can go. Not many public places require the kind of checkpoint security that it takes to get on a plane nowadays. Combine that with a few highly skilled personal security guards like secret service and even the clintons can make a journey unscathed.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Good to know this was real.

Wow. They are so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is strictly political. they are showing they care about fly over country doing this. HIlls gonna run again.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Oh my goodness. Two flights this week already.

mobile.twitter.com...

Ironically quoted from your link:

Bill was all smiles as people walked by while he read the novel Crimson Lake, about a man accused of abducting a 13-year-old girl.

Not that I would believe that he did that, but her on the other hand? Just ironically funny I guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Planned in advance: The Head of the Secret Service is leaving..

U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph ‘Tex’ Alles is stepping down from his post, sources tell Fox News, in the latest shake-up at the Department of Homeland Security following outgoing Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s resignation.

Sources told Fox News Monday that Alles was told 10 days ago to "prepare an exit plan," in a signal that a transition in leadership at the Department of Homeland Security was imminent. Alles was told that he should be prepared to leave his post as head of the Secret Service as part of that transition.
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join