It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We (as Asians) Hate the Progressive Left and Cultural Marxism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Live and Learn.
Great Thread.

S&F

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I don't look it.
But I think I might be Asian.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well that summary if sjw's is pretty good. But the Chinese don't give a #. Their only goal is to rule the world however long it takes in any way they can and has been for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Gryphon66

apparently you only read one reply and that was enough to confirm your bias

maybe you should look further than your own bias confirmation to see that there's probably than 1 perspective as there is with everything

I found these two comments the most interesting in this whole thread! Are you insinuating that somehow you have no bias towards your own perspective???

WTF

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

the Chinese have observed

...this thread and you have been granted 100 points extra to your nosedive social score for contributions to the party line.

Obey a nice day!
edit on 10-7-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So Russian trolls are Asian now? Who woulda thunk it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Eventually they will be caught in the proverb: Between a Rock and a hard spot.

Yes living under Mao, was a total nightmare, and the regime was very brutal. However, if they can't see the writing on the wall, and take steps to stop the oncoming storm, then that is not going to make a difference. If history is nothing but information, perhaps we should look at such.

After all in history, those from Asia were banned to own property and were regulated as to how many could come into the country. When the work was done, discarded, and thought of as one step better than one group, but undesirable.

While I will respect the man for having an opinion about the way the country is going, the reality is that he may not be so thankful, when the obvious comes to face him. What is he going to do, when those who he supports suddenly turns on him and he gets swept up in a mass hysteria about the illegal immigrants from Asia and has to produce his papers, or start facing the no Asian's allowed idea to come creeping back. Then what?

I can say that if the man is going to play with a viper, don't come crying to me, when it bites you. I have my own problems to deal with.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I watched the video, and am a big fans of those of Asian descent who have come to reside in North America in general. Most of the people who have made it to North America from Asia paid their dues through hard work and sacrifice to get here legally, and have earned respect.

It makes sense that those who have escaped from Communism / Marxism would have strong opinions against it.

We can learn much more from our Asian descended Americans than just martial arts, though martial arts are very valuable of course too! Their work ethics and family values are quite admirable.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

You don't try to get a better discussion though, you just deflect...like a typical lame MGTOW whiny bloke, lame as #.

MGTOW is a progressive liberal mindset...and all you do is whine about anyone who does not support lefty values.

Deflection the name of your game..labelling snd shouting loudly from your crushed position.

LoL we know your bloke style...keep roiling in that hate.

As they say FIGURE IT OUT.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I don't hate anyone or any group to be honest, hate is destructive. I oppose anyone who harms other people but hate is not an emotion I ever carry.
As far as MGTOW goes, I merely mock them as silly little boys who don't know how to deal with women. That's more entertainment and amusement for me, but hate, not at all. It is an overused word on the internet, and quite lame to be honest.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You are correct. Even the Japanese do not take kindly to Islam and it's ways. Something that the left is promoting us to accept.
Japan | No Country for Islam

The japanese (asians) protect their culture from any foreign invader that tries to undermine or control what the japanese people say or do.

The japanese are very honorable people who believe in morals and integrity.
edit on th2018000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:43:52 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 10 Jul 2018 21:43:52 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

You don't try to get a better discussion though, you just deflect...like a typical lame MGTOW whiny bloke, lame as #.

MGTOW is a progressive liberal mindset...and all you do is whine about anyone who does not support lefty values.

Deflection the name of your game..labelling snd shouting loudly from your crushed position.

LoL we know your bloke style...keep roiling in that hate.

As they say FIGURE IT OUT.

Mgtow isnt actually progressively liberal at all. it seems to defy the social standards and pc as some social phenomenon due to the one sided nature of 3rd wave feminism and its aggressive and neglectful ideology. in my research of them I have found a lot of criers but being a group that is supporting walking away from lawfully binding relationships that boosts a divorcees life at the expense of the divorced, and at this current day and age quite one sided too.

so I dont see the point in making fun of them, unless you also make fun of feminists, either way its kind of childish and asinine for someone to do so, I would imagine the intellectual level of the discussion to be dull at best.

but if you want to waste time with their one liners be my guest..

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ParasuvO

I don't hate anyone or any group to be honest, hate is destructive. I oppose anyone who harms other people but hate is not an emotion I ever carry.
As far as MGTOW goes, I merely mock them as silly little boys who don't know how to deal with women. That's more entertainment and amusement for me, but hate, not at all. It is an overused word on the internet, and quite lame to be honest.

For entertainment and amusement based on some kids cartoon idea that they are "all this or that"
so you dont hate anyone, and you oppose anyone who "harms" other people. lets look at that word.
Origin:
Old English hearm (noun), hearmian (verb), of Germanic origin; related to German Harm and Old Norse harmr ‘grief, sorrow.’

to "grief" or cause "sorrow" yet you "entertain and Amuse" yourself by "Mocking" them for this highly presumptuous viewpoint that borders on outright prejudice.
I say that qualifies as "Griefing" and causing harm through "mockery" meant to shame.

you obviously think the member you speak of as weak, and yet you follow him around and harass him for this perceived weakness? Interesting, this delusion of "Protector" you have... a gift below

bul·ly1
ˈbo͝olē/Submit
noun
noun: bully; plural noun: bullies
a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
synonyms: persecutor, oppressor, tyrant, tormentor, intimidator;

<< 3  4  5   >>

join