It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We (as Asians) Hate the Progressive Left and Cultural Marxism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Came across this video on my Youtube feed. Thought I would listen to get the perspective of some of the Asian community. I've lived in high density Asian communities before and they were VERY safe, everyone was very respectful and quiet and very conservative.

One point brought up is that after the hard/ far left have done knee capping (actual words) white men they will go after people from China and generally speaking Asian men next because of their success in the free market. I agree with this point.

Another thing they highlight which I totally agree with in white culture is how we don't value family as much as Asian and other South American cultures and how loose we are sexually.

The White Left

So what does ‘white left’ mean in the Chinese context, and what’s behind the rise of its (negative) popularity? It might not be an easy task to define the term, for as a social media buzzword and very often an instrument for ad hominem attack, it could mean different things for different people. A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

I find it very interesting that the Chinese have observed this as some of us here are observing. They speak on coming from a culture of real communism and Marxism and they love western culture and the idea of the American dream.

Very interesting video many of you will enjoy it.

I would like to totally agree with their perspective on voting and that this system needs to collapse in order for us to have our freedom again to rebuild our culture as we see fit and not at the end of a government gun.

edit on 8-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Sorry I didnt watch the video but are there statistics that show that Asian's are becoming or already are voting conservatively?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I didn't watch your video for a few reasons:

Came across this video on my Youtube feed.

What's on your 'youtube feed' is directly influenced by the things you search and judging from the title of that particular video, you probably watch some pretty fringe stuff.

A youtube video does not represent Asians, nor does any individual that happens to be Asians represent all Asians. I'm shocked that the 'party of personal responsibility' struggles with this notion.

One point brought up is that after the hard/ far left have done knee capping (actual words) white men they will go after people from China and generally speaking Asian men next because of their success in the free market.

I'm curious, who is this 'hard /far left' that's going after white men, and then will go after Asians because they are successful? Last I checked, it's white men who are sill leading fortune 500 companies? Media companies? Have the wealth in America? So, who's coming after these people? Other white people? Minorities? White people with money going after other white people with money?

Who?

I would like to totally agree with their perspective on voting and that this system needs to collapse in order for us to have our freedom again to rebuild our culture as we see fit and not at the end of a government gun.

I think my culture's just fine - you seem to have a strong desire to have MY culture be what YOU want it to be.

Nope.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh look, 2 posters who comment on something they didn't care to watch.

I don't care to respond to either of you, move along

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ooooo, Asians. No one likes to talk about them. The one major group that comes here legally, obeying our customs and laws. They even appear to integrate into american society very well. They can come here with little to nothing and WORK their way into self sufficiency instead of taking handouts. They are in direct contrast to the majority of the illegal invaders that are plaguing our country.

They are forgotten for now, but as pointed out, once the SJW machine is done with white males, the Asians will be next.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I got to the 4:55 time stamp and stopped watching. He hinted at using violence to help further his view of what he perceives as his utopia. That tells me all I need to know. Watching videos that push this idea on people is not good for you.

How about you look up dark5 videos and stay away from ones like that. Also dark5 is cool and a great way to waste time.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Sorry I didnt watch the video but are there statistics that show that Asian's are becoming or already are voting conservatively?

Maybe Asians are already aware that voting doesn't accomplish jack #. You know, coming from communism or whatever the Japanese have, they just laugh at us because they know it is pointless as evidenced by their location along the bell curve of intelligence.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm going to need you to actually quote exactly what was said because I didn't hear what you heard

I think you're making it up

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
ooooo, Asians. No one likes to talk about them. The one major group that comes here legally, obeying our customs and laws. They even appear to integrate into american society very well. They can come here with little to nothing and WORK their way into self sufficiency instead of taking handouts. They are in direct contrast to the majority of the illegal invaders that are plaguing our country.

They are forgotten for now, but as pointed out, once the SJW machine is done with white males, the Asians will be next.

totally agree, I really dig Asian culture, they have better family bonds and are more respectful and kind to each other

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hmm well I am not making it up

But I did get the time stamp wrong. It was 4:45 and not 4:55. Sorry

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

yeah he's not advocating for violence but good job taking his statement totally out of context to promote your liberal agenda

he's talking about defending western classical liberalism and freedom peacefully and not at gun point, yet at least

there's little to no context but based on what the rest of the video indicates they are saying they are willing to fight for freedom which is exactly how our country we established in the first place

of course a lefty would take that to a logical extreme, totally out of context and dismiss everything else said to support their narrative

I'm not even surprised you did that

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

The SJW's have already started. They keep trying to push for affordable housing for homeless people/drug addicts into safe expensive neighborhoods owned by Asians in SF. The Asians always push back.

www.theblaze.com...

Even in Oakland, there is a problem with homelessness of Asian-Americans:

sojo.net...

They have also opposed legalisation of Marijuana:

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

UHHUH....Defending your freedom is not the same as saying you are willing to hold a gun to someone. He could have just said he is willing to defend in what he believes in. I am willing to defend my freedoms but I wouldn’t say that I am willing to hold someone at gun point.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

The member posts random youtubes all the time like they are a valid source.
It's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Oh look at that, nothing of value to add. I'm so surprised. NOT

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just saying it as I see it mate. Random youtubes presented as factual, lame.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well i was trying to just respond to the core concept of your idea. Now I am not sure what concept you were going for?/

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Just saying it as I see it mate. Random youtubes presented as factual, lame.

you actually have no idea what you're saying, I didn't present anything as factual I shared a perspective that I agreed with.

pretty lame response if ya ask me mate, quit whining

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I'm not sure either, I think the member just spends hours on youtube until he finds something random to whine about and proclaim as factual information.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

IN the Macro I agree that voting might not accomplish alot. But in the micro voting has an effect. How do you fix your road that has a pothole in it? How do you make sure you have a local library near you and it is not repurposed for an administrative office? It wont be by wishing upon a star.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join