It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"D-Day" For Thai Cave Rescue , The Operation to Bring Them Out Begins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
With the fear of rising waters and falling oxygen levels growing Thai authorities have decided now is the time to bring the 12 boys and their coach out of the cave that has been their home for over 3 weeks.

Narongsak Osottanakorn, who has been leading the operation, then confirmed that 18 divers had gone in to get the boys.
"This is D-Day," he said. "The boys are ready to face any challenges." He added that the boys had all been assessed by a doctor and were "very fit physically and mentally... They are determined and focused".
The group and their families had all given their agreement that they should be moved as soon as possible, he said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Here's hoping for a successful resolution to this story and joyous reunion with their families.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I read this earlier but you beat me to posting it here.
With all the doom and gloom in the world its wonderful to see a multi-national effort.
I hope its a 100% success.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Indeed !

Looking forward to some joyous reunions !!

As an aside, it is reassuring to see global inputs on this.

It is about those kids and we stand together regardless of race religion or creed ...

Semi restoration of faith in humanity ... 🌝

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
some news about the news people being moved

www.nationmultimedia.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Absolutely mate , from adversity comes strength in both character and resolve.
Looking forward to them being reborn to the light and getting to watch England beat France in next week's World Cup Final.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I saw where one boy sent his parents a message: Be ready to take me out for fried chicken.

Here's hoping they all get their fried chicken.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hoping they all get out safe.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Here's another vote for a safe return...and fried chicken!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wonder if they will bring them out awake or sedated, read where one professional cave diver said untrained people in those close a quarters under water would be very hard to get through the tunnels, better to sedate them and pull them through.

Either way, hope everyone makes it out ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I would strongly doubt they're going to sedate them. They journey out is a combination of diving, hiking and technical climbing. Sedation in that kind of an environment is bad ju-ju.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I read somewhere yesterday (I can't find the link now) that the reason they ruled out drilling a rescue shaft into the cave complex is because they don't know enough about the geology of the area and were worried they might hit an underground aquifer and accidentally flood the cave.

That was probably a good call.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ill take your word for it, I know squat about caves, hate them... oddly enough my wife loves them.

She always gives me grief cause ill jump out of an airplane without hesitation yet caves scare me.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
For all the people worldwide that forgot what humanity is, watch what happens in Thailand.
That`s how humankind will thrive, with people working together to help each other. And not working against each other like wished by TPTB, to help some rich greedy monsters and their political henchmen to become more powerful and rich.

Don´t be fooled by the worldwide political theatre, notice what unity and humanity can together, at least try, to achieve!

And now let´s all hope the best for all of the guys!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

They possible got two boys out so far. Great news.www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-7-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: my spelling sucks

edit on 8-7-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Great post, and I agree!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

ETA III - Well, maybe there are two out. Official Thai report from scene at 0602L BBC Live Update

ETA II - Unconfirmed. Too early for anyone to be out yet.

ETA...yeah, looks like you might be correct. BBC is reporting it. Not much more than that though.

---original message----

Where did you see that?

I haven't seen that anywhere.

The time should be something like 6pm over there now. I thought they said 9pm would be the earliest anyone would get out.

edit on 7/8/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I put in the link. I was watching Fox and CNN. That is what is being reported. Cnn is watching an ambulance leave.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think I am going to wait and see what happens from here on out, I am getting mixed messages. I am watching Fox now and they say two are rescued. If they are wrong..........they gonna be eating a lot of crow.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Reports...2nd ambulance just left the scene.

2nd Ambulance

ETA...If this is true, and it's not just an injured rescuer, this is FANTASTIC news!!!

GO WILD BOARS!!!

ETA...Helo spotted leaving the area.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Found this link also. www.theaustralian.com.au... Very good news.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join