It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEALED INDICTMENTS - Their Number is Exploding Across America in 2018.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe these sealed indictments serve as a form of control. Don't do what we tell you to do and this will be released to the public. Kind of like the possibility of all of those photos/videos of politicians that have enjoyed J epstein's pedo island. Just an insurance file. If you go against what we tell you to do, the contents are released.

Just like Madoff, he ripped off his own kind that sealed his fate. It wasn't for us small people, but for the big fish. Business as usual. I just wonder who is in control of what scheme is to be followed.

If these are against the public or involving public officials, there should be no such thing as 'sealed'. They should be on full parade and every single on of these cases tried in full view of the public. Innocent until proven guilty being fully observed.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That's true. Most of them COULD be against pedophiles and traffickers. The number of those arrests have more than tripled since Trump became President.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could you point out a few of the high profiles that have been prosecuted on pedophilia? Even those few that have been prosecuted, are they behind bars? Or are they going about business as usual, say Epstein again for an example?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to see a giant purge of corruption, the only thing that seems confirmed at this point is that there's a bunch of sealed indictments. The rest of it is mostly conjecture, and given the history of "we've got them this time" followed by disappointing fizzle, I see this as nothing more than wishful thinking right now.

I hope I'm wrong. It's worth noting that just a few months ago, the very existence of the sealed indictments was considered an alt-right conspiracy theory. That's now pretty much confirmed to be true, so all the denial should be taken with as big a grain of salt as the hope that this will lead to something should.

Looks like we're in wait-and-see mode, as usual.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

How do you know how many nation wide? is there really a central database for every court or even evey federal court across the nation?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Put me down for zero indictments and date never.
Just because Mueller sealed the first three indictments in his case it has you guys chasing this silliness.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Did you ever look at the names of the people who compiled the data?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As we have learned from previous threads, the average number of "sealed indictments" in the U.S. at any given point in time, is around 1,200.

This number appears to be based on the 2009 FJC report, an analysis of 2006 data. They found 1,077 sealed cases. Of those, they found 284 sealed for sealed indictments. They also found 15,177 sealed magistrate cases from 2006.

From what I gather, this list of 25k, 35k, 40k — whatever outlandish figure is being cited now — is a pull of PACER records which includes magistrate case records. So right off the bat, this alleged "average number" appears to be bogus af.

Not only that but there's no way of telling from PACER whether or not records marked "sealed" are in fact indictments. In fact, most of them are NOT, as is evidenced from the FJC report. All sorts of actions, motions, documents, etc are filed under seal.

Also, understand what sort of infrastructure would be required to get indictments on 40,000+ people. On its face, a 4000% increase in indictments is *extremely* far-fetched. Not only would there need to be a proportional increase in investigators, prosecutors, judges, grand juries, etc to accommodate a 4000% increase — all these people would need to be miraculously tight-lipped about everything for it not to leak out. That's also preposterous.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
QANON has been claiming arrests of high level policians/corporate elites will happpen for a long time.

I predict that QANON will still be saying this a year from now.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/i-uv.com...

here is a step by step guide on looking up and verifying this information on pacer

doing this now I recommend everyone else do it before believing anyone in either way especially those who automatically assume it's not true without any investigations at all

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

see my above post

a reply to: Sillyolme

see my above post

jumping to conclusions much? funny it's the typical response from the left, assume, deny, deflect

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Okay so you figured out how to search for proceedings in criminal cases. No where in your info graphic does it show you searching for indictments only.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's worth noting that just a few months ago, the very existence of the sealed indictments was considered an alt-right conspiracy theory. That's now pretty much confirmed to be true, so

Nope. It's still a conspiracy theory. Nothing has been confirmed.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Save that for the Q threads.
Please?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

it's the typical response from the left, assume, deny, deflect

While the typical right nature (on here anyway) is to start fantasizing about desired outcomes.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Right before the mid-term elections, the Trump admin is going to publicly release thousands of indictments of human and drug trafficking arrests made by ICE. The Dems are going to have both feet in their mouth and won't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Okay so you figured out how to search for proceedings in criminal cases. No where in your info graphic does it show you searching for indictments only.

you didn't actually look at it did you?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
from the comments at this link,
www.reddit.com...

this link provided,
docs.google.com...=1913036486

It say there are 95,404 sealed and unsealed indictments

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

how do we know that's real?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I don't know. it's on the internet so it's gotta be real. Right? LOL

The links to the individual indictments seem to work
edit on 8-7-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join