It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEALED INDICTMENTS - Their Number is Exploding Across America in 2018.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sunday, July 8, 2018

As we have learned from previous threads, the average number of "sealed indictments" in the U.S. at any given point in time, is around 1,200.

At the end of June 2018, an astounding 40,483 sealed indictments were filed in courts across America, waiting to be unsealed and executed. What has triggered this explosion?

Below are excerpts from a theory that is rapidly gaining in plausibility, as information is learned from the Department of Justice, news articles, and court record searches.

In a July 1st message, government insider QAnon referred to the latest count of over 40,000 sealed indictments filed in U.S. Federal District Criminal Courts since October 30, 2017, and linked these to prosecutions being led by the U.S. Attorney for Utah, John Huber.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed Huber back on November 13, 2017 to work with the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, in investigating a wide range of criminal and civil law violations by current and former government employees.

Professor Jonathan Turley, a top national legal expert on government investigations, commented on Thursday about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to bring in U.S. Attorney John Huber. Turley called it “brilliant” to combine all the powers of the U.S. Department of Justice’s inspector general with a prosecutor who can bring charges, seek indictments, and get results far more quickly than a second special counsel.

As a U.S. attorney, Huber has full authority to empanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges. A grand jury can be empaneled anywhere, which means that it could be a group of citizens from Utah, instead of the D.C. Swamp.

It’s vital to understand that in Sessions’ letter to Congress, he said that Huber would be leading a prosecutorial team that would include other senior prosecutors. When examining the list of states where the sealed indictments have been filed, its clear that these are distributed all over the U.S., thereby suggestion that Huber’s team comprises prosecutors drawn from many, if not all 50 states.

It can be assumed that many, if not the majority, of the sealed indictments are occurring as a result of the collaboration between Huber and the Office of Inspector General all over all the country, wherever crimes were committed.

Essentially, Inspector General Horowitz’s staff does the bulk of the investigation, while the prosecution and convening of a grand jury is left to Huber’s team of nationwide prosecutors.

Here is a link to the full article that goes into more detail, including which top officials have, or will be, leaving government voluntarily and involuntarily.

Theory - What's Behind 40,000 Sealed Indictments: www.exopolitics.org...

As the article points out, there's no doubt that over 40,000 indictments have been filed and sealed since November 1, 2017. While this is just one theory, it is the only theory that's backed by a growing volume of evidence.

I'd be interested in hearing from fellow/lady ATS members who have a viable alternative theory for why we find a +3,000% increase in the number of sealed indictments today, vs. this time last year, or any prior year.

I think everyone agrees that something REALLY BIG is in the works?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think we are in store for massive sealed indictments becoming public.

I do think there are criminal charges available if any prosecuter would like to take the reigns

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Once an indictment is sealed, the named/accused person can be brought to trial at any time.. even after the statute of limitations has expired. That's one reason why you want the prosecutors and grand-jurys to work on the older cases first. You "lock them in" for potential future prosecution.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I know, I just don't see any mass exodus of sealed indictments becoming unsealed.

I simply wish the crimes we know would be prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

When will it slow down? 75,000? 250,000? 4,000,000 sealed indictments?

Maybe we should get a pool going like those 'football squares' things.

total number sealed X 'date' when they all set off

Then theres the question of the upper limit of how many cases can the courts handle simultaneously....
edit on 8-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I would love to hear about some unsealed indictments please. ty

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As Vector99 pointed out, it's not likely that we'll see thousands of indictments un-sealed at one time. At 5,000 new sealed indictments every month since November 2017, who knows where it will stop.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As Vector99 pointed out, it's not likely that we'll see thousands of indictments un-sealed at one time. At 5,000 new sealed indictments every month since November 2017, who knows where it will stop.

A large majority of the sealed indictments will remain that way, however it only takes one prosecutor to bring charges forth.

I would like to see prosecution where it is deserved.

As it stands, we have set a dangerous precedent. Mishandling classified information now is an intent standing, despite written law.

That really will bite this country in the ass fast, we are literally playing fast and loose with laws at this moment.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
When you have so much corruption and so little time how do you ensure everyone faces justice? Considering a lot of cases...especially ones against people with the means to afford to fight an extended fight in court...how do you beat the statute of limitations clock? You cant just levy all the charges at once because its not like that's the only thing the courts have to deal with. The courts as it is are usually pretty swamped just dealing with regular criminals and the day to day cases. You don't want people getting off because they ran out of time to charge people with crimes and you do have a right to a speedy trial.

On its face it would be a briliant move to ensure you can get everyone involved and not back up courts which need to handle their usual workload. I guess time will tell. I think once they start unsealing it will be a steady flow from the highest crimes to the lower ones. Who knows though...these are interesting times. Maybe they won't prosecute all 40,000 maybe some will be turned in exchange for a plea to ensure the worst corruption faces justice...it gives some pretty good leverage. Also keep in mind these are 40,000 crimes not 40,000 people although it could be I doubt thats the case.
edit on 8-7-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Could you link to some previous thread? Where has it been shown that 1,200 is the average? Think about it; doesn't that number sound low when you consider how many courts and criminals exist in the US?

I think there must be a higher number in these restless times, but I call bull# on 1,200 being normal.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I would love to hear about some unsealed indictments please. ty

alison mack and the nxivm case was once one of these sealed indictments, now unsealed.

this case was also a sealed indictment now unsealed cbs6albany.com...

so was this one yournewswire.com...

harvey weinstein, once sealed now unsealed.

theres thousands more listed here docs.google.com...

heres a graphic breaking the sealed ones down by state. no surprise california has the most of any state, they are the most corrupted state.

this is the calm before the storm, the storm is when these start getting unsealed en mass,
Q has proven week after week his legitimacy, it is undeniable at this point, no one can deny or be surprised at what is coming except those who havnt read the Q drops.
link to them in my sig.
edit on 8-7-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Your graphic is sloppy though. It links to a report of sealed proceedings in 2006 that didn't list all sealed ones in all of the nation, just a selection. You should read it.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Whats the point of stacking them up if it isnt a big event horizon sort of thing?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
After pouring over the data (I'm a data nerd), it appears there are notable districts such as Maryland that have high percentages of sealed indictments v unsealed indictments and others that don't. It could be just in the way that they do business (sealing as a matter of course) or it could be an indication of our prison state. The data doesn't go back far enough to see if there was a change in individual districts (only a few months). The districts that are high % sealed are high % sealed for all months.

Percentage of sealed v unsealed cases (unless more historical data is provided) doesn't really provide a good indication of cleaning the swamp.

Don't get your hopes up.

ETA: I used the link provided by NobodiesNormal docs.google.com...=1913036486
edit on 8/7/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whats the point of stacking them up if it isnt a big event horizon sort of thing?

the drama and suspense are often used as manipulation tools in the media and amongst 'conspiracy theorists'.
and either prompts interest in what will later prove to be nothing burgers or just plain distractions or used to sow more party division during election cycles.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I think everyone agrees that something REALLY BIG is in the works?

No. You have nothing to prove any of these have anything to do with government.
Or if they even exist.
Since when are court docketts across the nation printed on a single list?
You just believe anything that sounds good.
Like how trump and Mueller again are working together. It's a story you're feeding your head.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

My theory is that one or both of the political parties have been targeted. This may be the government's way to persecute those it later deems a threat. Since almost any behavior is criminalized by some "law" it is impossible to avoid this simple reality: if the government wants to persecute you it can.

Best solution is for all patriots to remain vigilant (as we always have been) and stand eternally ready to uphold our Constitution & execute the laws of the Union should the need arise for any reason at any time.

As citizens we're empowered by our Constitution with far more rights and privileges than Government. In fact, the Constitution exists specifically to constrain government not Citizens.
edit on 7/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What is the outcome about 99% of the time when your average middle class Police Officer is charged? Not knocking leo's at all just talking about how the system works.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Look at the outcome of 99% of indictments. Why are citizens always "guilty" while government employees/its agents usually found not guilty? That is because, like everything else "government" has put its hands on, they've usurped power unlawfully. Grand juries, for instance, were never intended to be impaneled by the government or to act as a rubber stamp for government. Low information grand/petit juries are another part of the problem (as they reflect the broader population of low-information voters & citizens)

The idea that a US grand jury will indict a ham sandwich is a disgusting display of our government's extreme & severe overreach. We must first make the grand jury system independent from government. Then the grand juries could easily reign in our extremely overzealous and overreaching government if and when it breaks any law whatsoever (holding them to the same standards we're held to). And I'm not just looking at agencies or branches of government - I am talking about personally (civilly and criminally) holding individual employees of government personally accountable for any breach of the laws we (through our elected representative congress) impose upon them. The lack of accountability is another major problem/reason why we're in such a crisis these days.

What we have today is not the system we were intended to have. I urge all Americans to set aside the division and work together to reign in government and re-take control of our Constitutional Republic how it was intended by the founders. Not as the government has set up for itself (the self-advantageous system)

Americans were never intended to live under the rule/thumb of any entity, especially not government.

For the sake of this country and her people, a return to our founding libertarian principles is an absolute requirement.
edit on 7/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I think they'll start in unsealing indictments and formally filing charges in late September, early October 2018. Just the little fish at first and use them as bait fish for the marginally larger criminals. This will proceed for about a year to 18 months, culminating in filed charges for the kingpins. Trump is taking his time with this, so as much information as possible can eventually be made public. Both sides are going to fall as they are all entrenched in criminal activity. It should be interesting to see who is left standing a few months before the next federal election.

In the end, I believe we're going to see lobbying outlawed and a lot of new faces in DC. We might even see currency control returned to treasury.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join