It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Walk Away’ Founder Refused Service at Manhattan Electronics Store

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Go read the 2nd post on page 3. It's your first post on the page.

The main point of the post your reply was aimed at was, "Thus, maybe such sarcasm regarding notions of killing should be considered before simply tossing it out there without a care.".

You clearly said, "I think you are on wrong side." in your reply to that post.

You were not misquoted.

These are facts.

As was recommended, feel free to PM me instead of continuing with your wildly false accusations here, and derailing the thread further.

edit on 7/8/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
ok.
You should careful about using your quotes and mine in the same post.
I said "I think you are on the wrong side".

No big deal.
edit on 2018-07-08T02:56:38-05:002201808America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
nm
edit on 2018-07-08T02:53:29-05:002201808America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Things like this happen daily,another waste of time by the MSM,why is this on a conspiracy website,just more media hype to incite the milleniums

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
so instead of talking about the actual incident in question, we have a 4 and 1/2 page "debate" on what is and is not sarcasm?? talk about thread derailment.

smh

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

ya'll are going to really piss off whatever moderator has to clean up your mess. Good thing you were able to express your opinion in 4 pages. derp.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Was it an assault microphone maybe?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Isn't this guy gay?

A liberal refused service to a gay man?

The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"Alt right" purposes. Heh: yes, now complete the sale you castrado

Would have been my reaction

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

No doubt intentional. I see this same BS happen to many important threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: c2oden
You like say "broad-stroking" but what are you talking about?

There ya go.

A large part of the problem, in the rhetoric of today's politics, is the broad-stroke technique used to paint an image of there being some monolithic-left, and/or monolithic-right when neither actually exists. Both major parties are comprised of individuals, both the republican and democratic parties have been bleeding out members like crazy for years, and both are political minorities compared to the number of independents out there. Today the technique is most commonly used by taking some fringe nutcase from either side, and presenting that fringe case as wholly representative of the entire left, or the entire right.

I was conversing with some #theResistance chaps the other day and yes, apparently anyone who voted Trump is complicit in his fascist dictatorship. Not only that, each and every voter is responsible for the separation of kids and their parent's, racism and the apparent inability for same-sex relations. A few other things were mentioned too.

I challenged them, they couldn't refute my claims, couldn't deny the facts I came out with.

I think the biggest part that stood out for me was their lust for violent protest, I seemed to upset a few people chasing down facts in that avenue.

Idiots, idiots with dreams of grandiose. Figured this worth a mention since it was the first time I ever encountered this. Kinda sad too, their attitude belittled the time when women were second rate citizens, gays an lesbians were murdered and people of colour were lynched.

Not saying things ain't bad these days but are people being murdered left, right and center? Does the government have you become a lesser person due to your sexuality. Does colour of skin stop you from having equal opportunity?

These things are illegal in the 21st century. I said challenge such things in a legal and lawful manner. Seems their interests was in violent protest, mindless violence and generally being an absolute dick to anyone who'd even dare recognise as "right-field".

My eyes were opened to a very ugly trend happening in the US, I can only apologize to being ignorant of it.

Yes, we're all individuals.

edit on 8-7-2018 by RAY1990 because: Because I love auto-correct

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ENOUGH!

Two plus pages of off-topic back and forth is quite enough.

All of you need to take a step back, and breathe a little.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All this idiot store clerk has done is bring more exposure to the #walkaway movement.
Sounds good to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: redmage

Good thing the gay guy didn't ask for a cake!

*whew*

You have to remember that this guy has not only left the progressive liberal movement, but he is encouraging others to do so.
Progressive liberals are actually a hive mind and they simply won't tolerate someone trying to get away and will take action if that person decides to try and influence others. I think this gentleman knows that too - which is why he is concerned the crazy progressive store clerk will root out his details and doxx him.

So whilst you joke about lynchings, it would not surprise me if it happened. Progressives are inherently violent and as long as they have odds of about 50-1, they'll act.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wanting to get rid of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) puts so many Americans in harm's way, it's no wonder that over 1 million Democrats have left the party, thus far.

Even former President Obama's Homeland Security chief is speaking out. Democrats are sabotaging their own party right now.

Abolishing ICE Would Compromise Public Safety: truepundit.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I was shaking. I was hurt

He's obviously a pansy, snowflake who just wants special right and isn't enough of a rugged individualist.

That's what you guys would say if a left wing person said that.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So whilst you joke about lynchings, it would not surprise me if it happened. Progressives are inherently violent and as long as they have odds of about 50-1, they'll act.

Exactly. The left definitely believe that violence and crime are perfectly acceptable forms of behaviour against any person that is outside of the groupthink.

I notice that with all of the protests and gatherings at the Red Hen there has been NOT ONE smashed window. NOT ONE bit of vandalism or violence or threats of violence whatsoever.

Imagine if the situation were reversed.

Entire street: destroyed.

I notice that during a conservative rally just in the weekend a lone masked antifa member turned up and said his peice. He was basically ignored and the rally went on.

Imagine if the situation were reversed.

He'd be in a coma for the rest of his life.

"Think how I think or I'll attack you, shout you down and marginalise you"

The very definition of fascism.

Don't worry though. Any person who thinks that the democrats are going to gain one single inch of ground in the midterms, is deluded. Any person who thinks that the democrats have any chance whatsoever against The President, if he runs, in 2020, is deluded. It's looking like about 6 more years folks, without a single cloud in sight!

#walkaway, EVERYBODY else is!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Naw. Just stop shopping at that electronics store. Simple. Effective in the long run. Many different stores exist both physically and online. Probably was buying so ething you could easily obtain online anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join