It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who asked black woman for ID at pool loses his job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I’m not sure in what world the fact of a persons skin colour is evidence of them being racially profiled. Perhaps he just didn’t recognize her. Only an admittance or guilt is evidence of such a charge.

You aren't sure in what world a persons skin color is evidence of them being racially profiled? Please explain how else they would be? Did he ask for any one else's ID? Jesus in heaven help these people

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

No no, Les is clearly saying you have to admit to being a racist in order to be called one.... so.... have at it.... go do racist things and they can't call you one so long as you don't admit to it. It's that easy.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's the norm now. Unbelievable. It would shock me if the posters who always defend this crap would just say, "Yeah, that guy is a racist jerk" but they wont and can't. There is always another reason for their racist apologies.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And now , for the rest of the story....

He was pool chair for the HOA for seven years and, in that time, he had asked approximately 28 people of varying races and ages for ID and ejected them. The woman, in question, did not see him ask for ID from anyone else, that day, and assumed she was singled out by him based on her skin color.

Another member of the HOA actually requested that he ask the women for ID, told him that she had provided a false address, and yet that person remains unnamed and he has taken all the flack.

There was nothing in the video to suggest he was motivated by racism. But people refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt while they insist he should have given her the benefit of the doubt.

His employer would not have fired a black employee for the same reason, he was fired for being white. There are no states where employment discrimination based on race is lawful.

I find the public’s response and his subsequent termination to be far more disturbing than asking for her ID and then calling the police to intervene and mediate when she did not comply.

An isolated incident does define a person...especially when there’s flimsy to zero evidence he targeted her because of her skin color. The evidence suggests he targeted her because he was asked to by someone else in the HOA.

I feel bad for the guy (and his family) and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt unless someone can show me he has a history of racist behavior. Those assuming he is a racist really just can’t keep from exploiting the parties involved and patting themselves on the back for it.

It’s grotesque.

edit on 7/7/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow. Lots of words for this ass hat is a racist

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I feel bad for the guy

I'm sure you do. He was just being an upstanding citizen.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He was the pool chair for seven years.

Declaring everyone a racist is just the Democratic party’s newest method of exploiting black Americans. They don’tmiss any opportunity to tell black people they are second class citizens.

Your virtue signaling is a very thin disguise. Admit it, you have no use for black people other than exploiting their feelings of racial injustice. Just admit it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The dude was being a jerk.

He probably had his suspicions for some time and decided to finally follow through on seeing if she is legit or not, terrible timing and could have better played it out.

Either way, its done and exposed.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No it's not. If you can't see the obvious then nothing else can be said. The guy is an idiot and a racist and it is clear as the sun is shining. HOA pool chair? Lol. Blaming the dems because this guy is POS? Wow. Great logic there. Keep up the regurgitated vomit and keep defending the racists.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I don’t know what’s in the man’s heart and neither do you.

You’re exploiting this man and all black Americans because it makes you feel superior to point your finger like your poo doesn’t ever stink.

We all know it stinks plenty.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
The dude was being a jerk.

Yep.. He'd have probably carded me for being fat. LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
With the way the term racist is being thrown about in today's world I cant believe of these events

A bunch of them are staged this may have been stages as well

I don't trust anyones motives

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Gothmog

And I made a statement

You said there's more to the story, despite all the facts being presented at hand. It's an assumption on your part that the entire incident hadn't been looked into and this assumption of yours is based on doubt that this man was completely in the wrong.

Again, come back to us when you find the 'rest of the story'. Don't cower behind what you clearly said, stand by it.

And did I ?
Not exactly
Reread..
Do you have a "fair" comprehension of the English language ?
Again , and for the very last time, nowhere did I point to moral character , guilt or innocence.
You are doing a great job of it yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sure my poop stinks. If yours doesn't let me know the secret. I know what is in that idiots heart. He is an idiot, busy body, jerk who also happens to be a racist. It really isn't hard to determine. And seriously, I have party coming over in 10 minutes and I need to take a dump. How do I make my crap smell like roses?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Just admit it for once in your life - say it - "wow. That guy is racist."

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What's even more amusing are your screaming contradictions in this one thread.

You state the below:

An isolated incident does define a person...especially when there’s flimsy to zero evidence he targeted her because of her skin color.

I don’t know what’s in the man’s heart and neither do you.

And you state this:

His employer would not have fired a black employee for the same reason, he was fired for being white.

So we can't prove he's a racist cause, we just can't? But we know without a doubt the company fired him because of his race and they wouldn't do this to a black employee because.... you say so. Do you see the problem with your logic here? Some consistency is in order me thinks.

There was nothing in the video to suggest he was motivated by racism.

Curious.... give me an example of evidence that clearly shows racism in your eyes? Is it the same as what Les said? They have to admit they're racist in order to be accused of racism?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Next time I get carded for buying alcohol I'll post the incident on Facebook video ad hopefully have the high school student working behind the counter fired and kicked out of their school.

You're an idiot.

They have to card you or they get their A@@ kicked by the ATF.

The pool douche did not have any right to ask anyone anything and honestly sounds like some homo pedo. I would have drowned him.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
How do I make my crap smell like roses?

Defecate in your flower arraingment centerpiece.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hey Southern G, hope all is well. This is sad and hilarious. You'd think if someone wasn't a racist they'd say, "Wow. that guy is racist." Instead he is just doing his HOA job.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I gave it a shot last week and it didn't work.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join