It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marchers in Gun-Free Chicago Shut Down Major Expressway to Protest Guns.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Yes. We should find out why some areas have such high homicide rates and ignore the fact that guns make it really easy to commit homicide. Because, of course, that has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Blame the illegal guns owned illegally by criminals. It's not the gun laws ,it's the criminals that were never taught how to act.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

See that wasn't so hard. At least with that approach, we won't lose another 10 years going around in circles before we start delving into the true reason behind all of these crimes.

edit to add:

Wait, you were being sarcastic weren't you?

Maybe holding a gun just produces an animal response in people that they are just not able to control? Does that sound reasonable?
Or maybe if someone doesn't have a couple hundred dollars in their pocket at all times, they turn into a raging lunatic?

Fascinating.
edit on 7-7-2018 by ClovenSky because: Added stuff

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Maybe holding a gun just produces an animal response in people that they are just not able to control? Does that sound reasonable?
No.

But a gun makes it really easy to commit homicide. Study everything but the implications of that. Right?

edit on 7/7/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So do knives. Check out London. And automobiles.

edit on 7-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

People kill with knives in the US too.

But guns are easier. Safer for the killer too.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So why are millions of people able to control their desires to rid humanity of people they don't like when holding a gun?

Why are there others that don't respect other people's free will and choose to take their life instead by shooting them?

Wouldn't that be the core of the issue or do you disagree?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: neo96

Just EXACTLY what are those IDIOTS protesting?
Gun violence. Are you in favor of gun violence?

Isn't Gun violence already banned?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

People kill with knives in the US too.

But guns are easier. Safer for the killer too.

So law abiding people are to simply hand over their rights because its just "easier" that way, yes?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The obvious explanation is that black men must enjoy killing each other.
Every other excuse would lead to them lashing out against their oppressors.
If poverty was the reason every trailer park would be a bloodbath.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why do people want to kill other people? Yeah. That's the heart of if it. But good luck.

There are plenty of people I don't like but I have no desire to kill them. But if I did, my gun would make it real easy to do so.

But I suppose a study of something like that, what number of homicides were precipitated because of the ease of using a gun to kill a person, cuts too close the the 2nd amendment. So, let's study other stuff, but not that.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Anyone can walk into a coral shop and buy the most deadly natural toxin known to man. Or can right right on ebay and order the 2nd most deadly natural toxin known to man. Maybe the ATF needs to get involved?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah. But most killers use guns. Because it's easier.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Humans kill people. Maybe the ATF should get involved?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The Bureau of Alcohol, Humans, Tobacco and Firearms (AHTF).

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Why do people want to kill other people? Yeah. That's the heart of if it. But good luck.

There are plenty of people I don't like but I have no desire to kill them. But if I did, my gun would make it real easy to do so.

But I suppose a study of something like that, what number of homicides were precipitated because of the ease of using a gun to kill a person, cuts too close the the 2nd amendment. So, let's study other stuff, but not that.

Once again, I ask: So law abiding people are to simply hand over their rights because its just "easier" that way, yes?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So the heart of the issue is acknowledged but with that realization it then appears to be too difficult with our current SJW mentality to study properly. Great.

So we should just throw our hands in the air and go after the easy fish? The fish that will not accomplish anything but rid ourselves of the final check on the power of our government. Great.

I love ya man. It has been interesting as usual and thank you!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

So law abiding people are to simply hand over their rights because its just "easier" that way, yes?

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If they are protesting gun violence then they are protesting gang violence. They are protesting gangs and gang activity.

I dont think they know that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join