It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually it's his gloating about it that caused me to address it. He encouraged his underage son to lie to women and get them to commit a crime for his pleasure.

Of course I encouraged my son, go on lad, have fun.
All the cougars knew he was underage, and if they didn't then tough luck. He had a blast in his mid teens.
...and you are like a preacher man making out it was something bad, lame as #, there were no injured parties.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

He avoids bars with 15yo girls so he clearly finds it wrong, yet encouraged his same aged son to do it. Sounds like a different standard to me.

Right. You have a personal issue with another member. Got it.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Oklahoma school district accused of covering up teacher's sex with student
newsok.com...

Superintendent under fire for allowing sex offender to volunteer in school
nypost.com...

California Protects Pedophile Teachers
By KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON
September 16, 2013 8:00 AM
www.nationalreview.com...

Fifteen kids reported this pedophile. They left him in the classroom anyway.
www.desertsun.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

He avoids bars with 15yo girls so he clearly finds it wrong, yet encouraged his same aged son to do it. Sounds like a different standard to me.

Nope, just not my cup of tea, I prefer experienced women.
I turned a 16 year old down in a club a few years ago who made it clear she wanted sex, it would have been totally legal I just was weirded out that I could have known her dad lol

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Lucky no STDs were contracted.......

link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Of course I encouraged my son, go on lad, have fun.
All the cougars knew he was underage, and if they didn't then tough luck.

And if they didn't tough luck ... And that's where my vapid moral judgement comes from.

link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Those are disturbing and regrettable instances of the failure of our systems.

What does that have to do wtih the OP?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Nope, don't know them. I have a moral issue with lying to someone to get them to engage in illegal behavior where they can face consequences and then saying tough luck to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You have established that you have a personal issue with another member.

I have acknowledged that you do.

My comments were directed at yours when I thought you were making some meaningful attempt to discuss the OP.

I was mistaken. You have a right to your opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Lol, the 'tough luck' line doesn't mean my son would ever have testified against a cougar if she was found out with him.
# no, that's breaking the golden rule, cougars are safe from prosecution in my parts...no lad would testify in court.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Nope, just not my cup of tea, I prefer experienced women.
I turned a 16 year old down in a club a few years ago who made it clear she wanted sex, it would have been totally legal I just was weirded out that I could have known her dad lol

So it wasnt the fact that she was barely a teen, it wasnt the fact that she was young enough to be your daughter, it wasnt even the fact that she was younger than your own children, and was basically a sophmore in highschool

It was you could have known her dad.

You have some serious freaking issues dude.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Lol, the 'tough luck' line doesn't mean my son would ever have testified against a cougar if she was found out with him.
# no, that's breaking the golden rule, cougars are safe from prosecution in my parts...no lad would testify in court.

So you knew he was under age and you were ok with it, so basically promoting pedophilia.

Holy crap ATS, look at this crap.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Here endeth the lesson on provid9ng personal info in these forums.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Give us a break.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh get over yourself, 16 is legal in the UK, my son was sexually active way before then and enjoyed shagging cougars. Why would I be pissed off? It was consensual and he knew full well what he wanted.
Your outrage is ridiculous, and yes, I could have legally shagged the 16 year old who was offering it on a plate to me a few years ago but didn't because it weirded me out that I could have known her dad, would have been totally legal though.
My own son? Get in lad even if he was underage, he wasn't abused, he knew what he wanted.
Are you Bible belt America as well?

EDIT
...and stop using the paedophilia term, that is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children, not young teens who are capable of producing a child.
You belittle the horrendus crime that is paedophilia.
edit on 8-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Here endeth the lesson on provid9ng personal info in these forums.

Lol, I don't care, laws are ridiculous in many cases anyway, heck, it was legal to rape your wife in the UK up until the 90's.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Give us a break.

break for what? He said he actively encouraged his underage son to engage in sexual activity, the fact you think this is ok is disgusting

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

and stop using the paedophilia term, that is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children, not young teens who are capable of producing a child. You belittle the horrendus crime that is paedophilia.

You can make excuses all you want for your interests. SO what "well its legal"? Seriously? thats disgusting you make excuses "meh its legal"
Christ man, you have serious issues
edit on 8-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

He was sexually active anyway with girls his own age but complained that they were crap shags compared to cougars who knew what they were doing.
Why are you bleating? He had fantastic fun learning about sex with older women, he was no victim and he totally consented, he wanted it, and loved it. Just the eyes of the law said it was wrong.
I was well happy for him, good looking young lad able to pull older women, go for it lad.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

and stop using the paedophilia term, that is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children, not young teens who are capable of producing a child. You belittle the horrendus crime that is paedophilia.

You can make excuses all you want for your interests. SO what "well its legal"? Seriously? thats disgusting you make excuses "meh its legal"
Christ man, you have serious issues

My interests?
I've already said I turned that 16 year old down a couple of years ago because it wasn't my cup of tea being so much older. Your outrage is misplaced and silly. I've also said multiple times in this thread that I don't go younger than early twenties these days.
Take your silly outrage and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join