It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well you could put it like that if you like, but yeah, it was fantastic fun.
My son did the same, he's early twenties now, successful and stable, but when he was 15 he pulled cougars in the clubs while out with his fake ID bought from the internet. He agreed the same as me it was better than sneaking around some girls house dodging parents and having to be quiet, and he learned so much more off them...even got cooked breakfast in the morning lol
You have a problem with that?

Will you be just as fine when your son gets into his forties and fifties and starts picking up 15 yr. old girls and taking them back to his flat...for bed & breakfast?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just a side note...

Rhodes had been required to register as a sex offender at the time he was charged...

I find that disturbing. You have to register as a pedo on an accusation? That doesn't seem right.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Cheers amigo, you get it obviously, my son wasn't abused, he had fantastic sex with older women when he was 15.
He always texted me the address of the cougar he'd gone with so I knew where he was...go for it lad was my mantra, and we laugh about it to this day.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I think he was required from a previous conviction.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So now you two want to make vapid moral judgements against another poster based on what ... your own high standards?

What does that have to do with the topic?

GTFO.

You surprise me again, Gryphon.
Are you REALLY saying 15 yr. old girls should be having sleepovers with middle age men?

link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

So no problem if you pick up a 15yo girl? Or a 50yo starts sleeping with your 15yo granddaughter?

link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Just a side note...

Rhodes had been required to register as a sex offender at the time he was charged...

I find that disturbing. You have to register as a pedo on an accusation? That doesn't seem right.

It was a conviction in another case. I posted a quote from the article to help you not have to read all of it in the story to know what is in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

From MA so the exact opposite.

link   
OK. Thanks guys. That makes sense.

link   

Oh behave, that goes on all the time here anyway, 15/16/17 year old girls exploiting stupid older males for drinks/coc aine/money because they know the older blokes are an easy touch. 16 is legal in the UK anyway, there is one nightclub I don't go to because so many are underage. The cops are happy with it because they prefer young people to be in a safe controlled environment, not vulnerable drinking and doing drugs on some shady beach.
Are you in the Bible belt?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Kharron

Most states in the US, the age of consent is 16, some states are 17 and some 18.

Edit to add link:
Wiki

So most western states and Texas are 18, east cost is mostly 16.

How old were those claiming Judge Moore was asking them out and people were outraged? I see a partisan view so slanted from the left causing the OP to wash with a too broad brush as they do in the MSM. The Trump supporters are not Nazi for wanting a fair chance against an invasion of undocumented Democrats from south of TX and beyond but the media keep letting people say it on their productions and in print.

ANTIFA is supposed to be against oppression, on paper. Maybe the OP is feeling that lie when typing this thread?

I think this is relevant. ^^^^^^^^

link   

Based on the standard that lying to obtain what you want is selfish and wrong. The standard where girls and boys are held to different sexual standards.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So no problem if you pick up a 15yo girl? Or a 50yo starts sleeping with your 15yo granddaughter?

If it's consensual I would have no problem.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So now you two want to make vapid moral judgements against another poster based on what ... your own high standards?

What does that have to do with the topic?

GTFO.

You surprise me again, Gryphon.
Are you REALLY saying 15 yr. old girls should be having sleepovers with middle age men?

You can read. Did I say anything even faintly resembling that TAT?

No, in fact, what one finds reading what I have said above and routinely across this site is that I find child sexual abuse among the most disgusting crimes humans commit.

Although, admittedly, I find prudes who try to shame others who aren't committing crimes fairly distasteful as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

From MA so the exact opposite.

I don't understand MA?

link   

Based on the standard that lying to obtain what you want is selfish and wrong. The standard where girls and boys are held to different sexual standards.

Well, it is Sunday morning in the US. Time for sermonizing I suppose. It is wrong to lie and to be selfish. Mmmhmm.

On your second point: Holding boys and girls to different sexual standards? How do you figure that applies here?

link   

Actually it's his gloating about it that caused me to address it. He encouraged his underage son to lie to women and get them to commit a crime for his pleasure.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Actually it's his gloating about it that caused me to address it. He encouraged his underage son to lie to women and get them to commit a crime for his pleasure.

So ... it's a personal issue then. Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

He avoids bars with 15yo girls so he clearly finds it wrong, yet encouraged his same aged son to do it. Sounds like a different standard to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Not to mention encouraged their child to lie to women to obtain sex.

LMAO you prude, do you live in the bible belt?

I do not.
Not even a church-goer.

What does that have to do with 15 yr. old girls and boys having sex with middle-age men and women?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join