It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
ANTIFA and BLM are illegitimate because Micah Rhodes raped a little girl?

Hmm. Following that "logic,", Roy Moore's pedophilia therefore means that all Republicans are suspect.

Funny thing about guilt by association ... it's absurd.

The fact is that Rhodes and Moore are both perverts. Period, end.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree. And it's not pedophilia either, we need to get back to using that term correctly.

There is a world of difference between a 20yo having sex with a 17yo that's 2 days away from being 18 and having sex with a 9yo.
edit on 8-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree. And it's not pedophilia either, we need to get back to using that term correctly.

Perhaps that should start with OP.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hmm, I like to think that guilt by association is absurd, but when my son was little I wouldn't have let him near a Catholic priest out of my sight.
That's just being sensible.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Hmm, I like to think that guilt by association is absurd, but when my son was little I wouldn't have let him near a Catholic priest out of my sight.
That's just being sensible.

I imagine you didn't let him cross the street by himself either nor stick his hand in an open flame.

We call that being a responsible parent.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It was directed towards the op mostly just happened to be in a reply to your post.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oregon Live

The age of the victim was 17 when Rhodes was 21.

Oregon law sets the age of consent at 18. If there is more than a 3 year difference in ages, it becomes statutory rape.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

In most states this would be legal.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

In most states this would be legal.

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It's crazy how law vary between states and countries, there would be no crime if it had happened in the UK.
The guy seems to be a predator though with his previous form from when he was 13 doing a 9 year old.
The OP was consensual though so I don't see who the injured parties are.

...and again crying paedophile belittles the term. Paedophiles are the lowest of the low, it is a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children, not young people who are capable of producing children of their own.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'm a guy who survived the 80s club scenes. While I'm about as far away from a "sexual prude" as one person can be, I also find all sexual violence and abuse among the most disgustingly foul acts humans inflict on each other.

Like you, I find the casual use of these issues for the mere purpose of trying to gain "political agenda points" to be disgusting as well.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm a 90's/noughty's club scene survivor, summer of love in '89 when ecstasy hit Britain, was clubbing from age 15 and had sex with many old cougars. It wasn't abuse, I loved it, they all had their own place so no sneaking around dodging parents in a girls bedroom having to be quiet lol.
The paedophile term is overused and/or used inappropriately, and when it is for political reasons that is all the more shameful in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And then you wonder why Trumpers are now getting harassed. Its the same kind of stupidity you portray here. And no Trumper here disagrees with this sick generalization, showing how extreme right this forum has become. Youre hole country is sick and both sides only fuel the division.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm a 90's/noughty's club scene survivor, summer of love in '89 when ecstasy hit Britain, was clubbing from age 15 and had sex with many old cougars. It wasn't abuse, I loved it, they all had their own place so no sneaking around dodging parents in a girls bedroom having to be quiet lol.
The paedophile term is overused and/or used inappropriately, and when it is for political reasons that is all the more shameful in my opinion.

So, to summarize your post:
In Britain, 15 yr. olds really love getting boffed by old people.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well you could put it like that if you like, but yeah, it was fantastic fun.
My son did the same, he's early twenties now, successful and stable, but when he was 15 he pulled cougars in the clubs while out with his fake ID bought from the internet. He agreed the same as me it was better than sneaking around some girls house dodging parents and having to be quiet, and he learned so much more off them...even got cooked breakfast in the morning lol
You have a problem with that?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Well you could put it like that if you like, but yeah, it was fantastic fun.
My son did the same, he's early twenties now, successful and stable, but when he was 15 he pulled cougars in the clubs while out with his fake ID bought from the internet. He agreed the same as me it was better than sneaking around some girls house dodging parents and having to be quiet, and he learned so much more off them...even got cooked breakfast in the morning lol
You have a problem with that?

Sure I have a problem with it.
Given what you say as truth...I would have to assume you and your parents were extremely irresponsible parents...and you've intentionally put your 15 yr. old child at risk.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Not to mention encouraged their child to lie to women to obtain sex.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Lol behave, my son is a prop forward rugby player, he's been over 6 foot tall since he was 12, he was never at risk.
See the thread I started today about you US people wrapping your young folk up in cotton wool lol
He had fantastic fun with cougars and we laugh about it to this day.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So now you two want to make vapid moral judgements against another poster based on what ... your own high standards?

What does that have to do with the topic?

GTFO.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not to mention encouraged their child to lie to women to obtain sex.

LMAO you prude, do you live in the bible belt?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join