It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Juries in the UK are not influenced by thoughts of previous convictions though, you cannot deny there is a difference between our nations, although you are from Canada so isn't it the same for you as the UK?

EDIT
On-topic, it seems the 20 year old and 17 year old consenting would not have been a crime in Canada, same as the UK.
edit on 7-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

Heck, you could legally shag 14 year olds in Canada until ten years ago, don't be giving all the moral highground about the UK. We've been age 16 all my life.

Quick search and it's been 16 since 1885 in the UK. How backward does Canada seem now?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: testingtesting

Sounds like I struck a nerve...

i think it is very bad taste to use a crime like that to bring up you political crap

as someone who almost got raped 3 years ago i feel sad that you care so little about the person that got hurt but care a lot about how the crime can be used to bring up idiotical political side of this

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: watchitburn

They didn't say how old the 'minors' were, 16? 17? that would be legal in the UK.
Hardly a rapist if she consented, just strange US laws that someone cannot consent until 18. I wonder why European people aged under 18 are able to consent but US fragile snowflake young people can't? Most kids are sexually active at 14 or so here, statutory rape is not rape in the sense I recognise, although to avoid pathetic comments about my post here I'll confirm I won't go younger than early twenties these days.

This was not in the UK.
What made you post that ?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: JAY1980
Reading some of these posts actually made me cringe.
You all realize you can over sexualize things right?
Like the gay pride festival/orgy.

Your bigotry is the only thing making me cringe. With comments like that you can keep your high brow morality to yourself.

The people in this thread including myself are responding to an actual problem in this country/world.

Too many people going to jail and having permanent records for what amounted to no harm done to anyone, because people like you want to push your morality on the rest of us.

No one said 12 but you. Stop the exaggeration.

We have higher moral standards.
And pedophiles broke the law . So , therefore they get prison and a permanent record.
You do have laws , or at least know what the term means , yes ?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Because of my thoughts of how sillly 18 is for age of consent.
The guys in the OP were apparently 17 and 20 at the time. That would be totally legal in the UK.
US law is a laughing stock and I think the conviction was political because he was Antifa.
Understand why I posted it now?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Juries in the UK are not influenced by thoughts of previous convictions though, you cannot deny there is a difference between our nations, although you are from Canada so isn't it the same for you as the UK?

EDIT
On-topic, it seems the 20 year old and 17 year old consenting would not have been a crime in Canada, same as the UK.

Heck, you could legally shag 14 year olds in Canada until ten years ago, don't be giving all the moral highground about the UK. We've been age 16 all my life.

Quick search and it's been 16 since 1885 in the UK. How backward does Canada seem now?

Age of consent varies by state.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Because of my thoughts of how sillly 18 is for age of consent.
The guys in the OP were apparently 17 and 20 at the time. That would be totally legal in the UK.
US law is a laughing stock and I think the conviction was political because he was Antifa.
Understand why I posted it now?

Again , this IS NOT the UK
You really dont get to set the laws in the US
We stopped that over 200 years ago for that very reason.
And , I for one am glad.
And I am concerned for the direction the UK has been going...

edit on 7/7/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You don't have states in Canada, I was talking about your nation where you could shag 14 year olds up until a decade ago. Totally off-topic ish but in response to you criticising Britain for not letting jurors know previous convictions of the defendent...same in your country, Canada...isn't it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You edited, coward.
I'll share any of my thoughts anywhere within terms and conditions of ATS. Acting like you are a mod is lame as #.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You don't have states in Canada, I was talking about your nation where you could shag 14 year olds up until a decade ago. Totally off-topic ish but in response to you criticising Britain for not letting jurors know previous convictions of the defendent...same in your country, Canada...isn't it.

Yes, I was talking about the United States. Hence the use of the words “states”.

I am well aware that Canada is backwards, politically correct and multiculti, but only because we follow in the traditions of the UK.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You edited, coward.
I'll share any of my thoughts anywhere within terms and conditions of ATS. Acting like you are a mod is lame as #.

Wow . What an intellectual , adult , logical , reasoning response.
I take that back , what an ignorant , immature , back-alley response..
Didnt have anything to counter my post ?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Suck it up buttercup.
I'll comment wherever I like about any topic which interests me.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
pedocrats?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes, I was talking about the United States. Hence the use of the words “states”.

I am well aware that Canada is backwards, politically correct and multiculti, but only because we follow in the traditions of the UK.

Ah bless, you'll grow up as a nation and evolve as the UK has one day, keep the faith brother lol

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ah bless, you'll grow up as a nation and evolve as the UK has one day, keep the faith brother lol

I don’t like it at all, for the reasons that i do not want Canada to devolve into the same politically-correct, bureaucratic, activist culture of the UK. I fear it’s too late for that anyways. The next best thing is to support the last beacon of freedom in the world, the United States.
edit on 7-7-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lol, you are more subjects than we are, no pictures of the queen in local government buildings.
...and Canada shagged 14 year olds legally until a decade ago. Shameful, yet you sit on your high horse as you always do.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Lol, you are more subjects than we are, no pictures of the queen in local government buildings.
...and Canada shagged 14 year olds legally until a decade ago. Shameful, yet you sit on your high horse as you always do.

If you want to shag 14 year olds, go for it. But we have consent laws for a reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If you want to shag 14 year olds, go for it. But we have consent laws for a reason.

Why would you think I want to shag 14 year olds? I'm criticising your nation (Canada) for allowing the shagging of 14 year olds until only a decade ago.
I'm criticising in response to you criticising the UK on your high horse.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Why would you think I want to shag 14 year olds? I'm criticising your nation (Canada) for allowing the shagging of 14 year olds until only a decade ago.
I'm criticising in response to you criticising the UK on your high horse.

I wasn’t criticizing the UK.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Okay, you disagreed about Juries knowing previous convictions. I replied in similar fashion about the failings in Canada.
Touche.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join