It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Reading some of these posts actually made me cringe.
You all realize you can over sexualize things right?
Like the gay pride festival/orgy.

Saying Europe is more sexually open therefore 16 year olds are more "prepared" for sex there.
In other words "groomed" for sex.
Sounds like some of you may suffer from a sexual Stockholm syndrome of sorts.

Next some of you will be saying 12 is an appropriate age seeing as that's what they consider appropriate in Mexico and many 3rd world nations. Every person develops at a different rate. I have a problem if you have sexual relations with someone who is still going through puberty(male or female).

What I see here is a bunch of people using their progressive ideology to justify something inherently wrong. Not religiously wrong but universally wrong.

This doesn't make me a prude my happy girlfriend will be the first to tell you otherwise. It makes me respectful of young humans and the natural order of things. That's all.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Well stated, JAY.
Pedophilia incrementalism.
Progressively pushing that age limit lower and lower.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh behave, I've posted a couple of times that I don't go below early twenties these days, nobody has promoted exploiting young people in this thread, and 18 is ridiculous as an age of consent. Statutory rape is not rape as I see it it if it is consensual.
When I was 17 my girlfriend was 15 so I was a statutory rapist then, absolutely ridiculous, especially now we know the two guys were 20 and 17 when it happened. That would be legal in the UK, and rightly so if it was consensual.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Reading some of these posts actually made me cringe.
You all realize you can over sexualize things right?
Like the gay pride festival/orgy.

Your bigotry is the only thing making me cringe. With comments like that you can keep your high brow morality to yourself.

The people in this thread including myself are responding to an actual problem in this country/world.

Too many people going to jail and having permanent records for what amounted to no harm done to anyone, because people like you want to push your morality on the rest of us.

No one said 12 but you. Stop the exaggeration.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Now just hold on a second!

The age of 21 is the only age appropriate because that's what the left has determined the appropriate age for purchasing a firearm!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

When I read that the guys were 17 and 20 when they made out I pissed laughing at all the cries of PAEDO!!! in this thread.
That ain't paedo #, and it annoys me that people belittle the term 'paedo' where it is not appropriate.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Right.

Just some are a little more equal than others... Spare me. Every organization has leaders, no matter how anarchist they "claim" to be.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The whole thing seems political to me. How old was the girl? Was she like 17 and consenting when he was early twenties?
It would be legal if so in Britain, same if she was 16.
This under 18 statutory rape thing seems crazy to me if both parties consent and are of mature mind, similar age etc.

I was shagging my mates hot mother when I was 14, I knew exactly what I wanted, she didn't abuse me in any way other than the eyes of the law because I was under 16.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The Oregon Youth Authority began supervising Rhodes when he was 14, for sexual abuse and sodomy, authorities said. According to court records, Rhodes was 13 or 14 years old in 2007 when he sexually abused a boy who was 9 or 10 years old.

Portland activist Micah Rhodes pleads guilty in second sex abuse case

Activism and social justice makes a good disguise for those who hold deep-seeded evils.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Handy List of Republican Sex Offenders

Trying to link one party with this disgusting sexual preference is childish and distasteful and this is just proving that if you wanted to, anyone can do it.

The reality is, these scum are not a representation of the constituents that belong to either party.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wow, the guy sounds a sexual deviant nutcase.
Surprised they release info like that while a trial is ongoing, they don't here, jury's make a decision on the specific facts of the individual case. Only the Judge knows previous convictions.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

wrong reply.
edit on 7-7-2018 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i feel sorry for you. thats not a post from an adult. there is a word for you but i dont want go down to your level.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Someone who raped a child has been brought to justice.

Are we satisfied that a predator is off the street?

Nah ... we want to profane what happened to a child for cheap political points on the ATS Mudpit.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

yeah...there has never been a right leaning god fearing apple pie eating all American right leaning pedophile...because...I said so.....

Must be true

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Wow, the guy sounds a sexual deviant nutcase.
Surprised they release info like that while a trial is ongoing, they don't here, jury's make a decision on the specific facts of the individual case. Only the Judge knows previous convictions.

Yeah, I don’t agree with the UK laws on that subject. Juries still make decisions on the specific facts of the individual case.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Sounds like you're baiting...the headline of the news article wasn't enough for you...

bad form.

You had better choices from the article

funding from George Soros..
that didn’t stop Antifa from allowing him to work closely..
George Soros from pumping millions of dollars...
He also was a leader of Portland’s Resistance, a group that formed after Donald Trump...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I support the denying of juries to have knowledge of previous convictions.
I stole cars in my mid-teens, one time I was innocent in court but they would certainly have convicted me if they knew my previous. Juries here solely look at the facts of the specific claims, not previous.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
In other words "groomed" for sex.

Not groomed. I would say people in Europe are more mature about it.

I find that in the US we treat sex as if it were a bad word, and especially around kids. And then who knows what they do in their own room, on the computer, and then pretend in front of you or me.

In Europe, it's more open and always has been. Nudity on TV is normal, topless shows or full nudity. Heck, I remember European MTV was a lot different to US MTV... a lot! And guess what happens when many beaches you go to are nude and practically ALL beaches are topless. And I was around nudity when I was 4, and then the same at 7, and the same beaches at 11 and then at 14 -- and guess what happens then, you begin to view the human body as it is, a body, not a sexual object... you see it as an artist does, not as a sexually depraved society would have you think it is.

So, I understand where your view is coming from, but that is exactly the difference. It's a point of view from an entirely different cultural standpoint. And for the record, I said I thought it should be universally 18.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I support the denying of juries to have knowledge of previous convictions.
I stole cars in my mid-teens, one time I was innocent in court but they would certainly have convicted me if they knew my previous. Juries here solely look at the facts of the specific claims, not previous.

All Judges and Juries judge on the facts of the current case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join