It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

From your source...

Rhodes had been required to register as a sex offender at the time he was charged in the Multnomah and Washington county cases, however that didn’t stop Antifa from allowing him to work closely with underage boys and girls.

It also didn’t stop George Soros from pumping millions of dollars into the movement.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Because it's predatory.

So are a lot of things. So what? Make a law for everything deemed bad in some way? How many ads are predatory towards children? All those cereal and toy commercials, all the sexual imagery warping their minds is just fine... well, if you are intellectual then you will complain about it loudly in order to establish you enlightenment over others, but, no laws or anything are necessary.

I had sex with a 33 year old woman when I was 17. Good thing I'm a boy. Or else that would be a newsworthy event lol.

Of course, in this case, this ANTIFA guy seems to have some real problems... D:
edit on 7/8/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: IAMTAT

He was no victim of child abuse, I've shown him this thread and he thinks you guys are weird thinking he was a victim.

Of course your son thinks people whom think adults shagging kids is wrong...are weird.
You've taught and actively encouraged that thinking in him.

...and I'm sure he loves his Dad.
Good Lad.

Serious question: Did you feel at all "weird", yourself, as a 40-something adult male hearing all the lurid details from your 15 yr. old child about getting banged by people your age?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer that question now so much has been removed by mods.
I'll just say my son had fantastic teenage years and I have been happy for him and all his experiences with older women. He's happy and stable, and successful, and that makes me happy.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He was no victim of child abuse, I've shown him this thread and he thinks you guys are weird thinking he was a victim.

Of course your son thinks people whom think adults shagging kids is wrong...are weird.
You've taught and actively encouraged that thinking in him.

...and I'm sure he loves his Dad.
Good Lad.

Serious question: Did you feel at all "weird", yourself, as a 40-something adult male hearing all the lurid details from your 15 yr. old child about getting banged by people your age?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer that question now so much has been removed by mods.
I'll just say my son had fantastic teenage years and I have been happy for him and all his experiences with older women. He's happy and stable, and successful, and that makes me happy.

Thanks for answering.
Sounds like you and your boy are close...and that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Massively close.
My mantra has always been 'is he happy and not being a prick' if yes to both then I'm happy.
He had loads of older women from age 16 (legal here in the UK mods) and yes they taught him stuff which girls his own age couldn't. I never felt weird about it, I was always like 'go on lad' enjoy the adventure.
He's settled now though, earning good money, and living with the girl he loves who is also early twenties.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
These people are freaking sick.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Statutory rape is rape with consent. Exactly it makes NO sense AT ALL. It doesn’t matter what anyone said because technically EVERYONE IS ABLE TO GIVE CONSENT. Do I think a 5-year-old should be having sex, well I wouldn’t recommend it but if they are perfectly capable of giving consent it’s non of my _______ business.

I find it extremely worrisome that someone cares soooooo much about the sex life of a 15-year-old. When it literally DOES NOT involve you, even if you are the parent.

Just because someone has sex with an underage person doesn't make them a pervert. It’s like saying someone who buys a knife is about to go out into the world and stab someone-purposely. It’s highly likely but not usually their intent.

A lot of people have successful stories about being “raped” as a kid and how their lover is still paying the consequences to consensual sex. And people STILL try and force them to play the a victim. You’d be surprised how many 14-year-olds are sleeping with adults, and are happy about it. They just can’t speak about there experiences because it’s illegal. Teens are doing some crazy....stuff nowadays so why the hell are you making it illegal.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Pedo's don't last long in prison... I give an ANTIFA pedo' an even less than minimal chance...lol

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

British Prime Minister Edward Heath, 1970 to 1974 was a well known (insider only) kiddie fiddler. And he was a Conservative. Don't politicise these bastards. You get them from all walks of life. One thing that unites them though is how powerful and influential the ones in Politics, Business and Showbusiness really are.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Sorry to hear about that. I hope the bastards got what was coming to them. Folks like that think they are really clever. So if your right wing you can do no wrong, and if left wing, you can do no right. What age is this guy? 12? I swear to God this world is getting #ing dumber by the minute.
edit on 8-7-2018 by bugsbunny1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In Scotland two 16 year old Christian virgins can be legally married in Church even without the consent of the parents. In the UISA this boy would be considered both a rapist and a paedophile. Makes a mockery of common sense. Real kiddie fiddlers should have their balls and cock cut off. They will remember what they did every time they have to sit down to pish. Oh, and btw no hormones admisitered afterwards. Let them grow tits and get raped in jail. It's all they would be good for. Especially if the rapist #ing their arseholes had Aids.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Now, we all know that pedophilia literally has NOTHING to do with politics, but, c'mon, this:

Rhodes, 24, who received funding from George Soros as part of the Antifa Portland Resistance group.......Rhodes had been required to register as a sex offender at the time he was charged in the Multnomah and Washington county cases, however that didn’t stop Antifa from allowing him to work closely with underage boys and girls.

It also didn’t stop George Soros from pumping millions of dollars into the movement.

How can you not look into the people you want to represent you? Just makes you look desperate

ETA: I know that movement is big and Soros doesn't know the personal details of every little person who is involved, but someone had to have known. People need to learn how to do their research before blindly following someone just because you seem to believe in the same things.
edit on 8-7-2018 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

'm sure no one will be surprised to learn about this. Communists, Marxists and leftists and pedophilia tend to go hand in hand.

This thread was pretty much over with the OPs comment. Why bother to even keep alive such a thread built on such a moronic opening statement? Politically motivated enraging statements don't help squat.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ok, just thought I would point out that nowhere in the OP does it say anything was consenual. You seem to keep saying that and I don't know if the source is even reliable but it really never says it was consenual. In fact, it says due to the boys age he COULD NOT give consent.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Oh please pedo scum come from all political sides.
Utter stupid way to open a thread.

You're defending ANTIFA and a Pedophile? Sicko!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yes I was abused as a kid I hate pedos I think they should de bollock them but make this into a left v right thing....shame on you.

Stop defending Antifa.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bugsbunny1967

In Scotland two 16 year old Christian virgins can be legally married in Church even without the consent of the parents. In the UISA this boy would be considered both a rapist and a paedophile. 

He wouldn't be considered either of those things. They would just not be able to marry unless they meet certain legal circumstances, parental consent being one of them.

I don't see anyone looking at two 16 year olds who want to marry and thinking they're pedophiles.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bugsbunny1967
In Scotland two 16 year old Christian virgins can be legally married in Church even without the consent of the parents. In the UISA this boy would be considered both a rapist and a paedophile. Makes a mockery of common sense. Real kiddie fiddlers should have their balls and cock cut off. They will remember what they did every time they have to sit down to pish. Oh, and btw no hormones admisitered afterwards. Let them grow tits and get raped in jail. It's all they would be good for. Especially if the rapist #ing their arseholes had Aids.

No they wouldn't your just making stuff up here. In the United States 16 yr olds are unable to marry but can have sex. Nothing you can do about it other then ground them.

As for this guy this isnt even his first offense. He appears to likes having sex with teens and keeps getting convicted for it. You can read more about it here.

www.oregonlive.com...

As far as being Antifa or whatever has nothing to do with the fact he likes having sex with underage minors. Being 24 he has no business messing with teens and needs to try older guys .

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

GFYS.
Scumbag.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14

Ok, just thought I would point out that nowhere in the OP does it say anything was consenual. You seem to keep saying that and I don't know if the source is even reliable but it really never says it was consenual. In fact, it says due to the boys age he COULD NOT give consent.

Oh, another member posted that it was consensual from another source.
If it was consensual then the conviction is ridiculous, he was 17 for goodness sake. You can consent at age 16 in the UK, what, are US 17 year olds less mature than UK 16 year olds? Precious snowflakes who can't decide if they want sex or not?
It's a ridiculous conviction, and calling it paedophilia is equally wrong. Paedophilia is sexual interest in pre-pubescent children, NOT young people who are capable of producing kids themselves.
Honestly the education levels on ATS are going downhill.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join