It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile Antifa Leader Found Guilty Of Raping Underage Girl

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm sure no one will be surprised to learn about this. Communists, Marxists and leftists and pedophilia tend to go hand in hand.

ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter leader, Micah Rhodes, has been found guilty of the statutory rape of an underage girl and will be sentenced to prison on Monday.

At least this scumbag will be off the streets for a while. And he has another trial for sexually assaulting an underage boy starting next week, so hopefully he'll be locked up for a good long time.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh please pedo scum come from all political sides.
Utter stupid way to open a thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Honestly....is paedophilia a left thing now? Messing with a kid is the worst crime a human can commit....full stop. Touch my grandkids and see what happens. I'm not gonna stop and ask your political stance...I'm gonna ask who you God is cuz your gonna see it soon.
edit on 7-7-2018 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Sounds like I struck a nerve...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes I was abused as a kid I hate pedos I think they should de bollock them but make this into a left v right thing....shame on you.
edit on 7-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, I believe it's called the dumbass nerve. Why is this a political issue?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
But they dont have any leaders they say.....LOL

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Amen brutha. I mean it takes a special kind of stupid to politicize something so heinous.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Communists, Marxists and leftists and pedophilia tend to go hand in hand.

While I'm glad to hear that the guy was found guilty...you have in no way demonstrated the link that you claim. Communists, marxists and leftists and pedophilia?

Pedophiles come from all walks of life, even the most right wing, upright, gun toting, constitution waving, anti government bigot can be a pedophile. Way to generalize there buddy...I thought this site's slogan was "deny ignorance" not spread it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No, not surprised at all. We all know leftists are communists and pedophiles, and rightists all live on farms and only use 2% of their brain. This is all common knowledge.

And good, causing harm to others is wrong, but causing harm upon those who can't defend themselves yet is another level of wrong. I have a feeling he won't have a good time in prison.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

They didn't say how old the 'minors' were, 16? 17? that would be legal in the UK.
Hardly a rapist if she consented, just strange US laws that someone cannot consent until 18. I wonder why European people aged under 18 are able to consent but US fragile snowflake young people can't? Most kids are sexually active at 14 or so here, statutory rape is not rape in the sense I recognise, although to avoid pathetic comments about my post here I'll confirm I won't go younger than early twenties these days.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What happened with that claim that BAMN was associated with NAMBLA?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

No, not surprised at all. We all know leftists are communists and pedophiles, and rightists all live on farms and only use 2% of their brain.

It's common knowledge that so called intellectual superiority the lefts claims to have over the right?

DOESN'T EXIST.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Most states in the US, the age of consent is 16, some states are 17 and some 18.

Edit to add link:
Wiki

So most western states and Texas are 18, east cost is mostly 16.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Because it's predatory.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No, not surprised at all. We all know leftists are communists and pedophiles, and rightists all live on farms and only use 2% of their brain.

It's common knowledge that so called intellectual superiority the lefts claims to have over the right?

DOESN'T EXIST.

Interesting, so by disagreeing with only half of that statement, you're agreeing that all leftists are pedophiles?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey, now. I'm just happy to hear they got another one of these sick bastards off the streets.
...And an ANTIFA LEADER, no less.
OUTSTANDING!

Cut off his balls!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sure, Why not.

All gun owners are mass shooters just waiting to happen. Thus Gun control.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

They didn't say how old the 'minors' were, 16? 17? that would be legal in the UK.
Hardly a rapist if she consented, just strange US laws that someone cannot consent until 18. I wonder why European people aged under 18 are able to consent but US fragile snowflake young people can't? Most kids are sexually active at 14 or so here, statutory rape is not rape in the sense I recognise, although to avoid pathetic comments about my post here I'll confirm I won't go younger than early twenties these days.

I know this unpopular amongst many. But I tend to agree with the age of 16. In the sexualized society we live in I believe a 16 year old can speak for themselves as to whether they consisted or not.

Grooming over the internet is not the same as a consensual relationship between a 16 and 23 year old. But they will recieve the same judgment.

I think we need to be honest with oursleves and understand their is a difference between consenting sexual experience between 2 people who are sexually active and pedophilia.

Sex with a 16 year old is not pedophilia and should not be thrown into the same category as sex with prepubescent children.

I also think we need to have an age gap understanding of 4 to 5 years. Consesual Sex between a 17 and 13 year old is also not pedophilia. But again we will slap them with the same lable.

Laws are in place to protect not to destroy. Many young adults have been destroyed by laws that don't represent reality, when their was no victim.

There is a difference between sexual activity between 2 sexually active people of any age where both parties should have a right to consent, than sex with prepubescent children. Our laws should reflect the difference.

I don't know the details of the case with the girl, but with the case of the boy this man proves to be a predator by using the internet to groom the boy.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Sure, Why not.

All gun owners are mass shooters just waiting to happen. Thus Gun control.

Ahhh, then you agree with my whole statement; that it is ridiculous to apply the actions of one or a few to everyone?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join