It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Countries That Would Most Likely Cause World War 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The world has faced two world wars till date and the third world war if occurs will take the world back to the ancient time from where we have progressed slowly and steadily. As the countries are now so much powerful and are equipped with so much of modern warfare technologies that it will not be easy for the rival countries to cope with its consequences. A war has always brought misery and backwardness for the people living there as there is massive destruction that takes place due to this. Further there is enormous loss of life and property which a common man cannot handle. Here we are taking about ten such countries that can ignite the third world war. These countries are here in this list because of the current political, economic and the military situation there at the moment. Here follows the list of the top ten countries that would most likely cause the third world war.

Read the rest of the article HEREsevenpod.com... -steadily-top-10-countries-that-would-most-likely-cause-world-war-3/
edit on 7-7-2018 by YourBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YourBro

Seems accurate.

By the way, whenever you quote offsite content, use the little cloud icon above the reply box to insert the offsite quote.

Also, you'll want to add at least a couple sentences of your own to the OP, whenever making a thread, in your original post. Any input or opinion, or even a joke will do.

edit on 772018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well seeing as Croatia started the first World War with the assassination of Ferdinand, I would go with a rogue small state for $100 Alex. It will happen eventually....it cannot be avoided. War is humans destiny.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Well seeing as Croatia started the first World War with the assassination of Ferdinand, I would go with a rogue small state for $100 Alex. It will happen eventually....it cannot be avoided. War is humans destiny.

Very close geographically but a tad off.

Started by a Serbian, Gavrilo Princip, in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Croatia is a few hours west of there.

Edit to add: I grew up in Croatia, near the border with Italy and Slovenia, so I remember this from school.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I knew that....honestly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Iran and/or Syria.

interesting how almost all in Middle East. is it islam? or oil?
if not for oil and Israel, would anyone care anything about the ME?

nobody in central/South America. what was it Kissinger said, a dagger pointed at the heart of Antarctica? even if Venezuela implodes, so what?

happy to see so much of Asia play nice. (not surprising, it's the communist state that is the problem child. shame those people didn't get the memo and think outside the marxist box, as did China and Vietnam.) I wonder if there's issues there we just don't hear about.

a lot of Bible students suggest that an Iran/Syrian coalition will invade Israel (and get smacked). I believe it's called the Gog-Magog war, aka Ezekiel 38.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
A prepper site and an extremely poorly written article. Look at the entry for the US--it's a repeat of the entry for China. No proofreading there. I can't take this site seriously. It's just some guy's opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Ok

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
A prepper site and an extremely poorly written article. Look at the entry for the US--it's a repeat of the entry for China. No proofreading there. I can't take this site seriously. It's just some guy's opinion.

it's a starting point for a discussion.
can you think of a candidate outside their top ten?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Doesn't have to be a country.

It can be some script kiddie sitting in his mommas basement.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Who started what will always be a debate. Victors will write history.

But Germany should be on the list, based strictly on precedence and past history. I love Germany. But I am just thinking that things can "go south" pretty fast. If things go bad in the EU and with Germany in particular -- watch carefully.

Regarding the USA: I think the chances of the USA starting WW3 are slim to none, but I would bet that the USA would "finish" WW3, almost without a doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveInductor
Don´t be afraid because of Germany, we have fighter jets which don´t fly, warships which don´t swim, Navy helicopters whch can´t fly over water, we have nothing we could start a WWIII with. We just have a Ursula von der Leyen as alleged Minister of Defense...

And all that war stuff that still works is in Afghanistan, Mali, at the Horn of Africa, everywhere but not doing what the Bundeswehr was created for, to only defend Germany. And not to play cannonfodder for the profits of the "U"SA, France or whoever, wherever on this world. Remember german history, german soldiers should be nowhere outside of germany!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

That was because all the elite leaders and gentry in Europe were playing multi-player Chess with Europe. They would form and break alliances willy-nilly at every cocktail party, not forgetting attempts to get assassins to blow each other up. One assassination and all of Europe instantly polarized into two sides.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We no longer have an energy crisis because of the move to solar, wind, tidal and hydroelectric power. If we were really that desperate we could build new reactors. Thanks to solar and Tesla storage batteries the days of demand exceeding supply have been reduced. Even the Saudis are moving into renewable energy.

The next big resource to fight over is water. If your country is on the coast, it can build nuclear and water desalination plants. But then there are fishing stocks and water rights for agriculture vs. bottled water companies.

Europe vs. the UK over fishing rights to the North Sea looks like one issue. British fishermen were devastated by the big grab by the EU when they first joined the EEC. Now all those countries have got used to buying out fishing quotas, to the point that if the UK does claim back their territory, those EU companies will go bankrupt.

Russia can cause enough chaos simply by sprinkling some goo anywhere in the UK, so they don't need to go war. China depends on international trade to keep the country stable.

That leaves North Korea, Pakistan and India. I'd suspect the last two due to their ancient history documents like the Mahabharat

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am a little surprised it does not say Canada. We have an idiot for a pm that keeps taunting the US. But then again, all our bombs either say "sorry" or "oops, our mistake."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/7.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

But I saw a documentary about Germans and flying sharks. Tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I thought this was interesting, A cut and paste from your link.

Typo?

"6. China"

Now here we are taking about another emerging superpower in the world, China. Yes china is also among the league of such nation which can trigger the start of the third world war. China has not been in good terms with some of its neighboring countries and so they have shown their discomfort against its rising power. Further there are some countries which have enormous Chinese support. One can call China as the emperor in the eastern part of the world, thanks to its enormous army and the modern warfare technologies that it has. The Chinese discomfort against the Taiwan and the United States is well-known and any move against them can lead to the possibility of the world war three to start.

"5. United States"

Now here we are taking about another emerging superpower in the world, China. Yes china is also among the league of such nation which can trigger the start of the third world war. China has not been in good terms with some of its neighboring countries and so they have shown their discomfort against its rising power. Further there are some countries which have enormous Chinese support. One can call China as the emperor in the eastern part of the world, thanks to its enormous army and the modern warfare technologies that it has. The Chinese discomfort against the Taiwan and the United States is well-known and any move against them can lead to the possibility of the world war three to start."

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Woof, that's some good proof readin' there!!

Kinda hard to take the article seriously with that big a gaff going unnoticed...

Another beef...

Why is the US only 5th? I find that insulting!! We're number One! We're number One! I'd have thought that with Trump the Warmonger in office, we'd be a shoe-in for number one, maybe even number two at the same time...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You aren't 5th. The United States of China is 5th.

bally

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

So...

We're not even on the list?

...I'm that crushed. After all these years of being the most likely nation to cause/start WWIII, and we finally get a proper, according to some, Warmonger in Chief, we're not even on the list anymore?

I might cry...I might.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join