It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to get my fiancee from ecudor to Bahamas....avoiding USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok here is the challenge.

I need to get my fiancee from Ecuador to Nassau Bahamas for our last minute holiday ( I am from the UKz). She needs to fly Thursday.
Easy right?

The problem:
She has to avoid the USA as there is no way she will get a transit visit and she only has 4 days and the embassy is 12 hours from where she lives. Plus her incomes low so would likely be refused anyway due to US paranoia.

All flights seem to go via the USA.

So how can I do this?
Cant go over $2000

Could I get her to Cuba the hire a tiny 2 seater aircraft? How do I go about that?

Why the US have to build there airports in such a retarded manner

In Europe we separate domestic and international flights so people doing transits don't need a visa as transit passengers can not leave the airport without going through immigration.

O and Canada your just as retarded as your airports are built the same way.

If the USA is going to be a transit hub and hog all the flights then it has a responbility otherwise you make life difficult and you lose money.

edit on 7-7-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

Mexico city.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Mexico city.

Normally yes. But checked, no flights from Mexico to Bahamas Thursday that don't pass via the USA.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Pick a different place to go ...sorry ... But if your low on money and can't prove your not a security threat , then you should make other arraignments and meet somewhere else . This isn't because Amwrica is stupid or Canada is stupid .... It's because you and your finance waited to the last minute to try to jump through hoops, and are unprepared for vacation travel necessities . Your sudden emergency is not everyone else's # up .

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A travel agent might be able to help you more than ATS. Just an idea. Good luck with your quest.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Pick a different place to go ...sorry ... But if your low on money and can't prove your not a security threat , then you should make other arraignments and meet somewhere else . This isn't because Amwrica is stupid or Canada is stupid .... It's because you and your finance waited to the last minute to try to jump through hoops, and are unprepared for vacation travel necessities . Your sudden emergency is not everyone else's # up .

Sorry but the USA should not trap people within their country's.

As for being low on money, that's not her fault. It should not deny here a vacation I can fork out money for.

I am not asking for her to immigrate into your wretched pathetic excuse for a country or even step foot outside the #ing airport.

The rest of the world can design airports that allow free transit so why can't the USA?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

A travel agent might be able to help you more than ATS. Just an idea. Good luck with your quest.

I am asking everywhere.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I was just getting ready to answer your question, and then I read this part...

I am not asking for her to immigrate into your wretched pathetic excuse for a country or even step foot outside the #ing airport.

So, to your question...

The rest of the world can design airports that allow free transit so why can't the USA?

Answer - Just to piss off you and your girlfriend. That's the ONLY reason! And look...it worked!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Try Google flights - you would have to enter your originating airport and destination airport

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You want to do something last minute and it's not working so it's the USA's fault.

Got it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

As for being low on money, that's not her fault. It should not deny here a vacation I can fork out money for.

OMG the country that gave the world heavier than air flight is a big meanie! Seriously if you have such stringent requirements you need to do this thing callled errr ummmm oh yeah PLANNING! You should have been looking for flights at LEAST a month in advance. You can rage all you want but it ain’t going to get your mail order bride somewhere to consummate the marriage.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Normally I would be happy to assist. In this case though I almost feel that I would be helping a fugitive. But I will drop a hint for ya. There are some very small islands and one of which has an airport. Wink wink nudge nudge.... Catch my “drift”

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It isn't. You don't have to enter. US policy does not govern airline schedules and routes nor does it need to accommodate your issues, which really are a lack of planning on your part. That's not America's fault. How about try taking responsibility for your own screw ups rather than blaming America First. You should have figured out the issues long ago.

Then stay the hell out. And don't expect any help. In fact, get off our lawn,
edit on 7/7/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offense

I was thinking about answering you also, but not after you have no idea how to get help, if you didn't want any Americans in this you should've specified.
I swear, sometimes people do some idiotic things and expect to get help.

Hopefully wherever you end up it helps you relax and take time to learn from your past mistakes.

Here's something to ponder when you are laying on a beach. Try repeating this several times until it make sense...
"I am a shi thead, please God, (or Satan, etc) make me whole again, I have seen the error of my ways, I repent!"

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sorry I've not a clue. Go through Cuba and then boat perhaps.

It is a stupid system I agree. It's a system designed to be the cheapest way to run a airline without any concern for passenger convenience.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I was just getting ready to answer your question, and then I read this part...

So, to your question...

Answer - Just to piss off you and your girlfriend. That's the ONLY reason! And look...it worked!

Come on you weren't really going to help someone find new and exciting ways to circumvent SOP security and other checks and balances related to international flights now were you....na I didn't thnk so...well played.

edit on 7-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Just a little lesson I learned early on, insulting people and then asking for advice is probably not the best route to go.
Kinda like not planning ahead.

(post by KlipKlop removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What?? Who says YOU have any right to move there, or her? I feel your plight. but that statement is pure twaddle.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

It is a stupid system I agree. It's a system designed to be the cheapest way to run a airline without any concern for passenger convenience.

You can't have it both ways. Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick any two. If you want the utmost convenience, charter a plane. An airline cannot afford to fly a couple of people non-stop anywhere they want and still stay in business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join