It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Material?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Would anyone know what are spirits made out of?
edit on Sat Jul 7 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl

If we possess a spirit/essence/soul it may be a form of electromagnetic emanation connected to our brain via the quantum realm.

As to composition, that would be energy i imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If spirit exists, and I don’t think it does, it is certainly no type of energy that we are familiar with. It is definitely not electromagnetic.

Beware anyone who uses the word quantum outside of particle physics. Most people can’t describe the actual definition of quantum, so I’m certainly skeptical when they try to apply it to this spirit realm

edit on 7-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why not electromagnetic by nature considering our brains operate around a similar principle?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Nobody knows.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

The universe might, but if she does she not willingly giving up that secret willy-nilly.

Further understanding of consciousness and/or how such emerges is required i imagine.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The universe might, but if she does she not willingly giving up that secret willy-nilly.

Further understanding of consciousness and/or how such emerges is required i imagine.

Yes, of course, but is spirit solely comprised of consciousness? What came first spirit or consciousness?
edit on 17CDT08America/Chicago05480831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

energy...thought processes of the viewers by different levels of ability to see, hear and feel...some can't see...some don't see, some won't see..visions and "impressions" of people, places and time past.

Places and people-events past...can leave an energy "imprint"...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Following a linear progression of time that's a perfectly valid question.

But if our essence/connection to the macro universe eliminates from the quantum realm then questions such as what came first could be rather arbitrary.

I'm thinking some kind of shared group consciousness myself that transcends our notions and current understanding of space-time.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But if our essence/connection to the macro universe eliminates from the quantum realm then questions such as what came first could be rather arbitrary.

I'm thinking some kind of shared group consciousness myself that transcends our notions and current understanding of space-time.

That would imply we have always existed, there would have been no beginning and there will be no end.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Why not electromagnetic by nature considering our brains operate around a similar principle?
We have a multitude of sensors that can determine whether electromagnetic waves are being broadcast from our brains. It is the simplest test we can perform when searching for likely culprits. We know very much about the brain and it’s functions, And although there is plenty of electromagnetic activity inside the brain. There is nothing being broadcast from it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Yes, of course, but is spirit solely comprised of consciousness? What came first spirit or consciousness?
you have jumped the gun quite a bit there. We would necessarily need to confirm the existence of spirit before you could ask such a question.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well our perception of the visible light which comprises the electromagnetic spectrum is rather limited.

Plenty of things happening beyond the limited scope of our perception.
edit on 7-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

energy...thought processes of the viewers by different levels of ability to see, hear and feel...some can't see...some don't see, some won't see..visions and "impressions" of people, places and time past.

Places and people-events past...can leave an energy "imprint"...
The term energy is very vague. Far too vague to make such claims.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

"There is nothing being broadcast from it."

We are beginning to learn loads about our brains but as to how consciousness relates or emerges from such still leaves a lot to be desired.

Its the reception rather than the broadcast that's of interest but we do indeed broadcast plenty by way of our body language and pheromones via direction from our brain.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You keep on bringing up the terms quantum and space time. I’m guessing you think they sound cool. But I know that you have no idea what those terms mean or how they would apply to this situation. If you are truly interested in coming to the truth about this subject, I would ask you to stop making stabbing gases in the dar you keep on bringing up the terms quantum and space time. I’m guessing you think they sound cool. But I know that you have no idea what those terms mean or how they would apply to this situation. If you are truly interested in coming to the truth about this subject, I would ask you to stop Stabbing at guesses in the dark. And stop using scientific terms that you think sound cool.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: InTheLight

you have jumped the gun quite a bit there. We would necessarily need to confirm the existence of spirit before you could ask such a question.

No, you need confirmation, I do not.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

"There is nothing being broadcast from it."

We are beginning to learn loads about our brains but as to how consciousness relates or emerges from such still leaves a lot to be desired.

Its the reception rather than the broadcast that's of interest but we do indeed broadcast plenty by way of our body language and pheromones via direction from our brain.
You need to look up pheromones. It is never been determined that humans put off pheromones. As far as body language, we absolutely are putting off signals in that manner, But that has nothing to do with spirit or Psi abilities.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reverse engineer the blood.

Da'at/Daath = Quantum Singularity

edit on 7-7-2018 by eisegesis because: the OP is a bot

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Nobody has any real idea yet, it's all still speculation.

I have a degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering and another in Information Technology which allows me to attempt to grasp the little idiosyncrasies of our universe.

Whats your claim to fame??? LoL

Stop attempting to tell people they don't know what they are talking about, just because its clear you yourself have no idea!

It's all just speculation and debate, there are no unequivocal answers as of yet, that's a fact.
edit on 7-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join