It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: carewemust

The crime, the intentions, the actions of the man are wholly his own. Trying to blame Waters for this man’s decisions is wrong at best, superstitious at worst.

The constant take him out stuff by the progs does matter in this case. These are incidents AFTER Mad Maxine asked them to attack people. It goes toward establishing motives FOR the violence toward trumpettes.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The crime, the intentions, the actions of the man are wholly his own. Trying to blame Waters for this man’s decisions is wrong at best, superstitious at worst.

I agree.

The man should own it. He did it.

I can also say that Waters probably enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The constant take him out stuff by the progs does matter in this case. These are incidents AFTER Mad Maxine asked them to attack people. It goes toward establishing motives FOR the violence toward trumpettes.

That simply isn’t the case for the same reasons you and many others were not incited by her language.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So if I tell a crowd to people to go harass others and use physical violence, and one person doesn't, I'm not guilty of inciting a riot?

Good to know.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

I guess you have forgot about the cases of right-wing supporters pulling guns at protests?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So if I tell a crowd to people to go harass others and use physical violence, and one person doesn't, I'm not guilty of inciting a riot?

Good to know.

TheRedneck

By law, yes. According to physics and biology, no.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Interesting. So all I have to do to avoid such a charge is have one person in my audience that does not take my words to heart. Tell me, is it acceptable to hire someone to stand there and then not do anything so I can't be charged for the other 100 listeners rioting over my words?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ridiculous to see the kind of BS Waters has emboldened. She is a shameful person and should be booted out of congress or censured at a bare minimum. You'd seemingly have support among Democratic leaders for such an action

Lee Zeldin is a veteran patriot hero and a strong conservative advocate. Sick that someone would target him/his voters for political reasons. What a petty and shallow human being the attacker/conspirator is

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Care to cite your sources? Regardless, why do you come in here with your apologist "whataboutisms" ?

Don't cite defensive incidents, either. Defensive use of a firearm against riotous attacking mobs is not a crime.

A usual "whataboutism"
edit on 7/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The only group that is unhinged is the far-left and its disciples (like Waters) who perpetuate lies and engineer civil unrest.

The only violence in the news is violence coming from these people.

Fortunately most Americans are smart enough to realize these violent cowards do not represent the entire left wing or the Dem party. Hope moderates prevail

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Interesting. So all I have to do to avoid such a charge is have one person in my audience that does not take my words to heart. Tell me, is it acceptable to hire someone to stand there and then not do anything so I can't be charged for the other 100 listeners rioting over my words?

TheRedneck

Do your words force them to riot? Do your words fly through the air, land in their ear, and somehow affect their brains like a virus? I’m just curious how it works.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Care to cite your sources? Regardless, why do you come in here with your apologist "whataboutisms" ?

Don't cite defensive incidents, either. Defensive use of a firearm against riotous attacking mobs is not a crime.

A usual "whataboutism"

man-arrested-after-shouting-womp-womp-and-pulling-a-gun-on-immigration-protesters

But just in case you need more incidences
LMGTFY

Remember to adjust the dates so the most recent story doesnt flood the search results.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I’m just curious how it works.

As am I. I was under the impression, based on previous prosecutions i have heard about, that it is illegal to convince people to perform an illegal act, otherwise known as "inciting a riot." Are you saying it is not?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It seems that there are federal laws, intertwined with individual state laws.
Riots and Inciting Riots - Quick Read: criminal.findlaw.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That's not far from me. Knowing the area, this guy will not see daylight for a long, long time. As is proper. He did the crime; he can do the time.

I know that's not the reply you expected, but it ain't about left and right... it's about right and wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I hope LesMisanthrope reads your post. He seems to think it's legal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

And there's the deflection squad, as usual playing their pathetic little racism card!!!

Let the TDS bingo game begin!!!

FWIW though, I genuinely do pray to GOD that you don't actually have children... Because then your post goes from something anyone with a working brain can get a good laugh from the ignorance of to yet one more reminder of how tragedies turn into very discomforting statistics.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I view it the same as a multiple car rear-ender at a red light. The person who ran into the back of the first car, is also responsible for those damaged in front of that car.

Maxine Waters is responsible for the damage occuring now.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

That simply isn’t the case for the same reasons you and many others were not incited by her language.

Well the reason for us is, we see a swamp and a drain plug that she is worried will be pulled. Plus, we think we have found the one that can pull it.

Getting on a soap box and asking people to 'protest' Mad Maxine style is going to get people hurt and she instigated this along with the Pelosi/Schumer base pushing "Nazi" to deflect from their own crimes against humanity and the free citizens of the world.

Schmucks they call those types, even in Christian households.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join