It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Rule #1 - Don't eat pickled eggs and work in very tall buildings!

Rule #2 - If someone in your 93rd floor office is eating pickled eggs...take the stairs!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You intolerant of New Yowkers brah?

I think that's actually part of the issue. New Yorkers are just a different breed of critter! They're brash, rude, and crude (like Trump) and they tend to tell you exactly what's on their mind (like Trump). They are also very independent, very proud of who they are, very friendly (in their own way), very compassionate when it is called for, and very capable.

When I drove a truck, believe it or not, this 'Bama boy used to look forward to going inside the city. It's a different world, and I always got a free meal. People would buy me dinner just to get to hear me talk!

TheRedneck

I had a gig as a new kid fresh out of college running a bio assay in Elizabeth across the bay in NJ. They look down on you if you can't give them hell back when they mess with you. If you back down they will sure call you a pussy or worse and right to your face. You have to at least dish some out to just be allowed to hang around which is not my style. I got better at dishing it back by the time I headed back south.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Political parties are the new religions and the dems have declared jihad on the repubs / Trump. Long gone are the days of disagreeing but having civility.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I'd rather pick from a pool of candidates that most closely align to my views, than picking the lesser of two evils.

I'd rather vote directly on the issues than having to rely on a corruptable human to speak for me.

In this Republic we could do that if use the same Electoral College idea to balance it out so the brainwashed coastal cities don't vote farmers off the continent, and sooo much more good they would stomp out if given half a chance like the right to carry weapons for those who are innocent citizens.
edit on 7-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Might have been because you were in Jersey at the time. There's a bit of competition there.

Me, I never had that problem... of course, I'm not just Southern, I'm a redneck. We already spout back when we're challenged.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Might have been because you were in Jersey at the time. There's a bit of competition there.

Me, I never had that problem... of course, I'm not just Southern, I'm a redneck. We already spout back when we're challenged.

TheRedneck

You know, now that you mention those things. I think you have a point. Rednecks ARE a bit like NYorker and Jersey boys.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First off I'm glad this crazy was arrested...however here's the rub...

Say this guy is a left wing crazy and he has guns...if we take his guns away we save lives, right? But we also violate the constitution. Which is the lesser of two evils?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yeah, but threatening to KILL people is a whole other kind of threat from threatening to fart in an elevator!

People generally tend to take those kinds of threats seriously.

Oh I agree. That's next level stuff and definitely warranted the legal response. He deserves what consequences may befall him.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Say this guy is a left wing crazy and he has guns...if we take his guns away we save lives, right? But we also violate the constitution. Which is the lesser of two evils?

If he is charged with a felony, he is no longer a law abiding citizen and revokes his right to own those guns.

It's common sense gun laws.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

Yeah, but threatening to KILL people is a whole other kind of threat from threatening to fart in an elevator!

People generally tend to take those kinds of threats seriously.

Oh I agree. That's next level stuff and definitely warranted the legal response. He deserves what consequences may befall him.

GoFundMe accounts being set up for those who hurt Republicans.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This bch Craxine Waters is more trouble than she's worth..

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So let's see. Sarah Palin gets blamed for the Gifford shooting and everyone lost their collective $&!@ over that. Let's see the left defend this one. Oh wait, they're already here, doing just that.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Wow, talk about a hypothetical! What if he grows talons and wings, how do we stop him then?

But, that aside, we do not take his guns away... because to do that, we also have to take away everyone else's guns, so there will be no one to stop him when he gets guns illegally and goes on his killing spree.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

If he is charged with a felony, he is no longer a law abiding citizen and revokes his right to own those guns.

It's common sense gun laws.

Wrong. Anyone can be charged with a felony and keep their guns. They are no longer allowed to own firearms IF they are CONVICTED.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Wow, talk about a hypothetical! What if he grows talons and wings, how do we stop him then?

But, that aside, we do not take his guns away... because to do that, we also have to take away everyone else's guns, so there will be no one to stop him when he gets guns illegally and goes on his killing spree.

TheRedneck

Well Redneck, I didn't see anything mythical in my post. I think it's a pretty legitimate question, not a mythical one.

And thank you for part deux of your answer. Guns rights > lives in your opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

if we take his guns away we save lives, right?

He can still 3d print or cnc mill one.

or the lazy option go to a street corner and buy one out of the trunk of a car.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I'd rather pick from a pool of candidates that most closely align to my views, than picking the lesser of two evils.

I'd rather vote directly on the issues than having to rely on a corruptable human to speak for me.

Our computer and communications technology could very easily provide this capability.

Unfortunately the devil is in the details. There is a vast array of security problems that have to be solved before this can really be implemented.

Imagine if some hacker team released some malware that hijacks voters' computers when they are voting. The bad guys can make a few subtle changes here and there and possibly alter the outcome of the vote; and their actions may not be detected for quite some time, if ever.

I agree that it would be great to get the politician out of the equation. But there are a few things that have to be worked out first. So, for now we're stuck with the corruptible human.

However, perhaps once we reach the technological singularity and we merge our consciousness with our machines, we'll be able to more directly participate in the direction of our community. But, I doubt I'll see that in my lifetime.

-dex

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The crime, the intentions, the actions of the man are wholly his own. Trying to blame Waters for this man’s decisions is wrong at best, superstitious at worst.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sounded pretty mythical to me, at least in the sense it did not reflect reality.

Guns rights > lives in your opinion.

Guns rights? Guns aren't people and they aren't sentient. Guns don't have rights. People have rights, like to own a gun.

Gun rights = lives, in reality.

TheRedneck

edit on 7/7/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When dems lose a race they lose their #ing minds, why is that??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join