It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE WATERS Follower Arrested Before He Could Commit MURDER Today.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
July 6, 2018

This mentally unstable U.S. Congresswoman is activating mentally unstable Democrats all across our country!

Today, loyal Democrat Martin Astrof was arrested before he could return to the local Republican campaign office, and commit mass-murder of Republican campaign workers.

Another Democrat was arrested earlier today, after following the advice of Maxine Waters and threatening political violence against a member of Congress. The target was the campaign staff and office of republican lawmaker Lee Zeldin (NY-1).

Suffolk County New York police today arrested a Nesconset man for making a terroristic threat against a campaign worker at Lee Zeldin’s Congressional Campaign Headquarters in Nesconset this morning.

Martin Astrof was arrested after he threatened to kill supporters of Congressman Lee Zeldin and President Donald Trump.

Astrof went to the campaign headquarters of Congressman Zeldin and became irate with a campaign worker at approximately 11:15 a.m.

After threatening to kill the campaign worker and other supporters, Astrof backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker.

Astrof fled the scene and was arrested a short time later in front of his home in Nesconset.
SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-151473

As the new de-facto head and face of the Democratic party, Congresswoman Maxine Waters is inciting violence. But she is not suffering the legal and emotional consequences of this violence, like her supporters are. The least she should do is bail her like-minded supporters out of jail, don't cha think?

Unfortunately, Congresswoman Waters was dead serious when declaring that Trump Admin officials, and Trump supporters, would look back fondly to the days when they were only attacked verbally, by Democrat loyalists.

Maxine Waters is a disgrace to Blacks, Women, and an ugly, embarrassing stain on our great country.

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Deflections will be inbound asap.

The tolerant left will make sure you know you are wrong for posting this.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The woman is inciting domestic terrorism. She should be incarcerated!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

With so many Democratic leaders working hard to sink their own ship, I think the number of SANE Democrats is becoming smaller every hour. The smart ones are wisely leaving the dim party. What's that movement called?...#RunAway?

edit on 7/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist!

I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

Why would you do that?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This mentally unstable U.S. Congresswoman is activating mentally unstable Democrats all across our country!

Oh God call the authorities, we have a nutter loose in congress and she's a Democrat!

Of course local news has not actually confirmed the suspect's support for the Democrats much less Maxine Waters. But in the case he is, God forbid any democrat have crazy supporters.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

This thread is brilliant. I don't know why liberals get so mad at conservatives when loving, thought-provoking threads like this exist! I'm going to print this OP out and read it to my kids before bed tomorrow night. I want them to grow up white and right.

Yep...right on time.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The woman is inciting domestic terrorism. She should be incarcerated!

Maxine will have to get in line behind CNN. I want that traitorous Anti-America terrorist network slapped with a YUGE fine.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Should you be fined when reporting bollocks?.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

You're funny. Liberals got mad at conservatives many times, just because conservatives won so many seats all across this nation from 2010 thru 2016. Libs don't need an ATS thread to get mad, lol.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So you support her?
Why?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Maxine will have to get in line behind CNN. I want that traitorous Anti-America terrorist network slapped with a YUGE fine.

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me. I know that's how Trump may spell it among other things but Christ that doesn't make it right.

Look Care.... er

nevermind.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Oh God call the authorities, we have a nutter loose in congress and she's a Democrat!

Yeah...we know.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

So you support her?
Why?

Where did I say I supported her?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Should you be fined when reporting bollocks?.

You too.
Why do you support her?

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

If she was just batty with early dementia, like Pelosi, I'd view Maxine as a gift for Republicans, too. But I don't want to see people physically injured due to Maxine Waters inciting violence.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

And again where did I say I supported her?

Stop being dishonest now.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

huge* not yuge.

Sorry this is annoying the s*** out of me. I know that's how Trump may spell it among other things but Christ that doesn't make it right.

Look Care.... er

nevermind.

Have you noticed that new words are born, and added to the dictionary almost every year?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

If she was just batty with early dementia, like Pelosi,

I'm sure she is. I mean how could she attack Trump and his administration like that? She should be arrested right? Or at least put in a straight jacket.

Hey I'm all for replacing corporate Dems.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join