It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb employee pulls gun on man who punches coworker, saves them both

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow a crazy thug walked behind the counter of a Milwaukee George Webb Restaurant and savagely sucker punched a women .

Get this it was because his order was taking to long.

A coworker with a conceal carry permit then pulls out a gun as he advances towards both of them and saves them both from a serious beatdown me thinks.

There will probably be a "witness" coming forward that will say she said something racist so she deserved it.

I really really wish the woman would have shot him, at least kneecapped him or something.

She showed alot of restraint IMO because I guarantee if she did not have that pistol that guy would have kept punching both of them.

www.cbs58.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What a sick brain dead idiot ! Sucker punch anyone is extremely dangerous for the person on the receiving end.. Hope the cops find him..

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
at least kneecapped him or something.

Kill shot or don't shoot...way too many headaches if You just injure someone.

4 Rules of Gun Safety

1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it.

edit on 6-7-2018 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
it's falling apart, this energy that's hitting the earth right now or whatever it is is driving a large portion of the population totally insane

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
acceptable behavior for some but if others were to do that to the opposite race , holy # it would be because they are KKK , nazi , skinhead racists. i really hope he resists arrest when they find him. tough guy.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: notsure1
at least kneecapped him or something.

Kill shot or don't shoot...way too many headaches if You just injure someone.

Yeah I just thing it would have a made a better ending if she would have like shot off his pinkie toe or something.

He 100% deserved it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Absolutely deserved it.

But now will She be the one to lose Her job? Whats the companies policy on firearms?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Absolutely deserved it.

But now will She be the one to lose Her job? Whats the companies policy on firearms?

I think if that were to happen the internet would save the day. Ill donate 10 bucks right now lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

don't know but where I live it should be mandatory there's an armed robbery every other day

all the local stores close at 12 now and a bunch of them used to be 24/7, next the barring of windows and doors

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

From the OP source:

Schaefer says she quit the job she had for two years right at the time of the incident and has not heard from the owner or George Webb management regarding the incident. The day before the assault happened Schaefer was given permission to bring her gun to work.

Seems pretty clear to me.

edit on 6-7-2018 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
10/10 on draw, steady, and stance.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I will wait for the usual suspects to say it was edited or say somebody called him something.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
And George Webb gets all the credit.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
But... but... where's the video for 24 hours leading up to the incident? Can we get clear audio? Maybe she was wearing a pin that insulted him, so we need better resolution. Oh, and was the gun registered? Was it an automatic assault weapon? We want those illegal, you know!

Ouch... trying to think like a liberal makes my brain hurt...

(Kudos to a woman who had the presence of mind to save the day. Just to clarify, all of the above was sarcasm.)

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I say it was edited "out of context".

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Totally staged guyz!

I mean we dunno what she said that made that poor man hurt his fist on her face.

She could have said ....something....right?!

And that awful gun!! I'm surprised it didn't act on it's own and kill that private citizen!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That was a stellar response from the armed employee. I think its fair to say that more serious violence was avoided by the presence of a competent person, and the tools necessary to make the attacker back off. Bloody well done!

I very much hope that the injured member of staff gets the quality of care necessary to recover from the damage done by that utterly brutal sucker punch, and that the authorities lay their hands upon the collar of the miscreant who dealt the blow. The sooner that particular bundle of impulse control problems is off the streets, the better for all concerned.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
And George Webb gets all the credit.

lol, I don't know why but my mind automatically defaulted to the James Webb Telescope 🤣🤣🤣

edit on 7-7-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
These happen every day in America. Vast majority of defensive gun uses (DGUs) feature no shots fired, no one dead, and never make the national news. Guns save more lives than they take.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
10/10 on draw, steady, and stance.

Truth, I was impressed by the speed with which she drew her weapon. That's training and muscle memory.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join