It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago asks Labor for permission to hire 61 more foreign workers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog

3 people. "On duty all times."

That means they're permanent employees?

So, it would seem Mar A Largo is already covered on that account. Why hire more non-citizens? 61 of them?

No , that doesn't mean they are "permanent"
Nothing is "permanent"
Even "permanent glue" is not permanent .
What did you mean ?

edit on 7/6/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

A lot of people, such as yourself I imagine, would rather starve than work for Trump.

it's no surprise Trump might hire outside.

...and don't get butthurt because he didn't hire YOUR favorite band of foreigners.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

...and don't get butthurt because he didn't hire YOUR favorite band of foreigners.

You mean brown people? I wasn't under any impression Fyrebyrd stated any 'favorite band of foreigners', this is just you.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Mar A Largo can't hire enough US citizens as full time employees who speak English and French, German, and/or Spanish?

It's a question. But is the point clear enough?

How about this? US citizens are too expensive.

edit on 7/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So, I wonder if Mar-A-Largo will be paying for the shipping container the hired workers will be traveling to the hotel in?

Let's hope it's part of their wage benefits. Probably will be a tax write-off for the owner! But then, we'll never know!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
His MAGA line is all made in china.

He has a history of paying immigrants low wages and has been sued and lost for not paying his bills.

The guy deserves his own reality tv show... oh wait

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

no, it was phage.

"Yeah. As long as they come from Norway. "
edit on 7-7-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So trump enforces immigration laws = bad

And trump employing immigrants = bad

?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, it would seem Mar A Largo is already covered on that account. Why hire more non-citizens? 61 of them?

Are there locals willing to do the work?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are there locals willing to do the work?

That's a good question? Are there? The Mar-a-Lago is yet to demonstrate this.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Straw man = bad.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

That's a good question? Are there? The Mar-a-Lago is yet to demonstrate this.

Do they need to? Seems people are making assumptions with little detail. Quickly going to some, cheap labor thing, so that would be a good question. One reason why I ask is where I work the company had to move a part of it to a location to attract talent that would not be willing to live near the home base. It is not all about cheaper labor, many times it is about quality labor...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Waiters and cooks.
In Florida. Hard to come by.

Right.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I hatebto point out how incredibly ridiculous your thread is. Does this illustrate how little you understand the world you live in?

Do you see the difference between legal amd illegal immigration? Do you ignore it in purpose? Or just unable to discern the difference?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
He has a history of paying immigrants low wages

And his American staff. My best friend's sister used to work there as part of the culinary staff, it was not a pleasant experience for her. Everyone was underpaid (most at minimum wage) and overworked.

She wanted the hoity toity creds on her resume, but found the high stress and pathetic pay just not worth it. In short, he knows he's not getting many domestics because WORD OF MOUTH, they warn each other about bad paying/high stress employers. So he has to resort to paying the shipped in foreigners just as bad, because they often don't know any better.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

What happened to hire Americans?

Went the way of the Dodo bird and the idea that Mexico was going to pay for a wall.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

What led you to that false impression?

Oh, what? He SAID so? Oh, well, thats ok then! As long as a man whose word is worth two tenths of piss all said it, I guess we can all just drink his Kool-Aid, eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just like most Republican farmers - vote for Trump and then hire more illegal mexicans. Makes total #ing sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No, he's just so blinded by his political zeal and hatred that he is unable to see reality.

If there was a sale on eggs, he'd wait for the sale to be over to buy eggs if someone told him Trump had something to do with the sale. Then he's post a thread about how some great social injustice had been done to people who couldn't afford eggs, now that the sale was over and how it was all Trump's fault.

It just defies reason!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
so......if I read between the lines here, it almost looks like Trump is actually a dick who does things different from what he says. I do realize that is what everyone (and I think that means ALL) knew even before he became president.

Things like this should be pointed out and Trump should have to at least accept that he's not following his own rule.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join