It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Sadiq Khan Baby Balloon Smashes Crowdfunding Target

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: face23785

they should've made it a giant Muhammed balloon. We all know that would've ended with bloodshed though, so in the interests of public safety, a Khan balloon is good enough.

Because it's not enough to play in the sand box you have to stoop to insulting a person's religion. It's no wonder Trump supporter turn people off.

Boy, sounds like you can't take a joke. Irony, irony.

You haven't seen my posts I guess. I'm all about the chuckles.

How exactly is a Muhammed balloon insulting someone's religion?

That question must be rhetorical. No one can be that obtuse.

Nope, not rhetorical. We both know how absurd it is that depicting Mohammed is seen as legitimate grounds for violence to many Muslims.

It's still insulting to Muslims. You can't get a dig at Brits as a rule. They have a sense of humour so attack one's religion. That's about as base as it gets.

Did I not say every side of this was silly and childish? That would apply to flying a Mohammed balloon too, just as the original idea of flying a Trump baby was silly and childish.

Saying it's insulting to all Muslims is a stretch though. Some Muslims aren't barbarians, they don't think they need to kill anyone who depicts Mohammed.
edit on 7 7 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If I were Khan, that would amuse me no end.

There's a story for the hundreds of grandkids, nieces and nephews.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well I would think the same about this as the extra special trump baby balloon but I respect this part quite a lot:

Any surplus money raised will be used for a continuing campaign to remove Sadiq Khan from office and also for furthering cause of free speech. Of course transparency of all money will be available.

This makes a big difference to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If this goes well it could be time for "Battle Of The Blimps" have the balloons battle it out over London, have a referee, and a Master of Ceremonies!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

In part 2, a Rosie ODonnell blimp should show up, like a scene from Godzilla, forcing the two opponents to join forces to stop her from destroying the city.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kurokage

In part 2, a Rosie ODonnell blimp should show up, like a scene from Godzilla, forcing the two opponents to join forces to stop her from destroying the city.

Post of the thread so far.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If there's enough people with money interested we could turn this into a giant blimp war

Thousands of blimps, flying high, Trump, baby Khan, Muhommed, baby Jesus, Shiva, Buddha, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Blair, Che Guevara, Pope Francis, David Icke, Dai la Lama, little Roswell aliens et al.

It would be absolutely hilarious and very fitting for the occasion.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Damn blimp costs too much.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
If there's enough people with money interested we could turn this into a giant blimp war

Thousands of blimps, flying high, Trump, baby Khan, Muhommed, baby Jesus, Shiva, Buddha, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Blair, Che Guevara, Pope Francis, David Icke, Dai la Lama, little Roswell aliens et al.

You left out DBCowboy.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Better than Battlebots.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It would be a big win for patriots world wide if the Sadiq Khan blimp is bigger than the Trump one.

I don't think leftists think these things through. Many such cases. Sad.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The Alex Jones blimp should spray l s d and anabolic steroids at the bystanders below.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Alex Jones blimp should spray l s d and anabolic steroids at the bystanders below.

It will also be coated with superthermite paint that we can detonate if things get out of hand.

And it absolutely must leave a chemtrail behind it!
edit on 7 7 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No, you couldn`t leave that guy out. No one leaves baby in the corner.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Incomparable

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ha ha, floating right next to the Joe Rogan blimp!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

He'd be sprinkling dee emm tee all over the crowds lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I was pointing out that the laws that govern speech in the UK is far different than the USA, that they are a bit more restrictive in what can be said and acceptable and what could be causing a problem or a crime. And far too often people forget that the protections of the laws of a country often stop at that border and does not go beyond that.

But what if those who would come here to the USA, decide not to? That is a choice, there is no mandate for people to come here.

And as far as the loss of privacy, how much is that given so freely by people in our every day lives? We sign up for things and give away that privacy bit by bit. And it is now at a point where not giving information could be just as much of a signal.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So wait a minute, Trump balloon childish and distasteful but now that it is being done in a retaliatory move by some other people, it is perfectly OK and not at all childish or distasteful?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bobbybouchette

Oh we've moved on to Led Zeppelin Meets Battlebots meets Godzilla.

edit on 7-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join