It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Sadiq Khan Baby Balloon Smashes Crowdfunding Target

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Probably the latter and they'll all be banned to spare Trump's and Khan's blushes.

The balloons would add fun and games to what's a totally uninteresting event. Put it this way, if there are no balloons I won't be paying the visit any attention.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Balloons drones eggs and stink bombs we could get May involved also get the lot of them.
With this playing as well.

We could make WW2 drone controlled balloons dropping eggs on Trump and May while they play golf Oh imagine the fun the secret service would have
edit on 7-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yea...but lets be honest the majority of people still woudlnt pay attention it would be the freak outs after that we would find true amusement in.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The aftermath should be a good laugh. We've long had a decent anti-fascist action scene, but some groups went 'antifa' last year and slightly hysterical. So I'm guessing a few of our far-right skinheads will be out to cheer Trump and a few of the US-style 'antifa' will be out to register their disapproval.

To be fair, the carnival potential has only just dawned on me...

Kids will love it because 'trump' means fart over here and gets a lot of giggles. He could as easily be called Mr Poo for the reaction off little kids.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

This is a protest of trumps behavior.
Why are you trying to make it a religious war?
One has nothing to do with the other.

Where is the protest?

I realize protests to you might look a little different, you know with the burning and looting and stuff, but hey here's an opportunity to see things differently....

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Wave a flag in a patriotical manner would be my suggestion...
edit on 7-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: lisdexia rules ko

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

We could do that Purge day some are so hopeful about but with just nerf guns potato guns and water pistols.
Oh and rubber swords.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What exactly are the people of UK protesting? Orange skin??

No. I think it has more to do with a man who happens to be the most powerful man on the planet who doesn't seem to understand (or rejects) the responsibility that entails.

But I could be wrong.

Pretty much. The baseless allegations made by Trump against the UK on Twitter have caused the biggest deterioration in US-UK relations since the War for Independence and on a global scale, him acting like a man child is bad for world stability.

The blimp thing is a waste of money and dumb protest but at least it's started to get interesting with this one. Blimp version of Robot Wars with political figures should be the future
of peaceful protests.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

And all wars.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

No. I think it has more to do with a man who happens to be the most powerful man on the planet who doesn't seem to understand (or rejects) the responsibility that entails.

But I could be wrong.

Pretty much. The baseless allegations made by Trump against the UK on Twitter have caused the biggest deterioration in US-UK relations since the War for Independence and on a global scale, him acting like a man child is bad for world stability.

The blimp thing is a waste of money and dumb protest but at least it's started to get interesting with this one. Blimp version of Robot Wars with political figures should be the future
of peaceful protests.

Knowing this his die hard supporters at one point or another will wake from their slumber and see this mess for what it is.. ..
edit on 7-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Come ‘on I Guess this is part of the British celebrations and marking, in case you all have forgotten the legendary Pink Floyd and Roger Waters did the same in almost all their concerts airing PIG BLIMP .

Perhaps after this, tRamp would like to make an ORANGE rock band with his blimp [/b) as advertisement. Who knows, he is a business man… right..?

edit on 7-7-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kkintekk

tRamp would like to make an ORANGE rock band

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well that shows the originality I expect from Trump supporters.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
they should've made it a giant Muhammed balloon. We all know that would've ended with bloodshed though, so in the interests of public safety, a Khan balloon is good enough.

Because it's not enough to play in the sand box you have to stoop to insulting a person's religion. It's no wonder Trump supporter turn people off.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

they should've made it a giant Muhammed balloon. We all know that would've ended with bloodshed though, so in the interests of public safety, a Khan balloon is good enough.

Because it's not enough to play in the sand box you have to stoop to insulting a person's religion. It's no wonder Trump supporter turn people off.

Boy, sounds like you can't take a joke. Irony, irony.

How exactly is a Muhammed balloon insulting someone's religion?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But I could be wrong.

You might be right, I may be crazy, but he could just be the man your looking for.

Great song.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is a protest of trumps behavior.
Why are you trying to make it a religious war?
One has nothing to do with the other.

The fact that you acknowledge flying a Muhammed balloon would be a step toward "religious war" doesn't look good for Islam.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

We could do that Purge day some are so hopeful about but with just nerf guns potato guns and water pistols.
Oh and rubber swords.

Toy guns are already banned in some places.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You haven't seen my posts I guess. I'm all about the chuckles.

That question must be rhetorical. No one can be that obtuse.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Nope, not rhetorical. We both know how absurd it is that depicting Mohammed is seen as legitimate grounds for violence to many Muslims.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nope, not rhetorical. We both know how absurd it is that depicting Mohammed is seen as legitimate grounds for violence to many Muslims.

It's still insulting to Muslims. You can't get a dig at Brits as a rule. They have a sense of humour so attack one's religion. That's about as base as it gets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join